Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: OA beta build 94444 (1.60 MP compatible build, post 1.60 release)

Nice,but server's busy :D

Now,old betas also are not recognized by BE ? i got kicked from server while using previous beta with unknown game version ...

May not be this particular build but I just noticed it and wanted to say thanks for fixing that pesky "auto stand-up" bug when crawling along low stone fences. That one have got me killed several times and glad to see it fixed!

/KC

Hi, am I just stupid or are the Beta changelogs no longer listing anything current, as of 3-4 Betas ago :confused:

maybe read the first post again?

You should at least mention that there is at least one new scripting command starting with l...(whatever it is for)...

Don't forget that your loyal customer base will be still here once the "zombie crowd" is gone... :-)

Xeno

You can't beat me with vagueness! The first post says nothing but 'minor fixes and tweaks' - thats about as specific as "Somewhere in the world"...

What I mean is previous Changelogs always mentioned specific things to test and check out and lately they seem to be neglected :rolleyes:

I understand that Arma3 will bring the removal of the negative mouse acceleration. Perhaps this could be tested in the Arma2 betas? Pretty please.

-k

You can't beat me with vagueness! The first post says nothing but 'minor fixes and tweaks' - thats about as specific as "Somewhere in the world"...

What I mean is previous Changelogs always mentioned specific things to test and check out and lately they seem to be neglected :rolleyes:

Perhaps its anti-hack/security stuff that they don't want to advertize?

Don't forget that your loyal customer base will be still here once the "zombie crowd" is gone... :-)

Xeno

This !!!!!

Xeno

Hear, hear! Extremely well said. :D

I got this game for arma...not dayz, however if this crowd helps with bugs fixes and feature additions... the more the merrier, as product sales drives project funding. This is bit of a symbiotic relationship or maybe more like the story of Kane and Able.

Only small tweaks usually means RC is not far away..... :). Thanks.

Xeno

This!!! But pls keep the discussion on topic and not deviate into zombie related topics, its already derailed 1 beta thread->lock...

I echo froggyluv, sometimes changelog with

* minor fixes and tweaks
is not really helpful...

You should at least mention that there is at least one new scripting command starting with l...(whatever it is for)...

Xeno

Well said Xeno. :D

noooo, don't get sidetracked about snarky zombie comments. Think about the fragging!!!

Negative Mouse acceleration fix pleeeaase.

-k

edit: Three exclamation marks. A sure sign of failing mental health.

Isn't there already enough whine threads about this? I don't see why it has to recur in every Beta thread. You forgot all the support BI has already given?

These threads are about these betas, not about your baby tantrum that your newly born sister gets more attention temporary from mommy and daddy. Get over it already.

Detailed changelogs would certainly be useful, but changelog entries have never been available when the changes involve internal changes, changes to protection, or if the changes involve fixing bugs that were introduced by the betas etc, nothing new here.

Edited by Sickboy

Can we please not have the same fucking "us vs. DayZ" discussion in every single fucking be thread? :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

It may be just a cosmetic error, but the training mission 02: Parachute Jump doesn't work with this beta. Tried it with 1.60, went fine.

94444 fails to throw the player out of the plane after the initial chit chat.

On another note, I haven't found a conclusive answer what color/contrast options will be implemented in the final patch.

Could there be a community vote?

Will it be selectable in the Graphics Options?

I've reported the posts here for off-topic, and I hope the mods will take a hold of these threads so we can get back to discussing the actual betas and their changes, instead of this endless offtopic fairness debate and anti-dayz bullshit.

Make your own "I find it unfair that BIS fixes dayz issues but not years old issues" thread, if you really feel its important, and stop bothering the rest in every other thread.

Edited by Sickboy