Sign in to follow this  
Orion987

Make AI drive car when you're the gunner

Is there anyway to make the AI drive a vehicle when you are the gunner/commander. In many vehicles the gunner and commander appear to be the same position and I would like to just shoot while the ai drives. Instead, as it currently is, I have to tell him FORWARD, LEFT, and that while I shoot. I apologize if this has been answered before, I could not find any actual answers. Thanks!

Edit: I noticed that when I'm the commander and I don't tell him to move, he will occassionally go to a waypoint on his own. Is there any way to disable the player from being able to say FORWARD, LEFT, and those commands, or to give the commander control to the driver? Thanks!

Edited by Orion987

Open the map, select the driver (F keys) and click on the map where you want him to move, driver will move there on his own.

it can be done - it has to do with the gunner - you can script AI to drive as long as you move the gunner to a vehicle position.

feel free to go through this code as you can be in any position in the vehicles and as long as your not the driver, the ai control the vehicle

you can click on the map if you want then to go somewhere else and then they resume doing random patrols --

the idea behind it is that you tag along with them

its a MP mission , add it to your MPmissions folder

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?129497-ZKs-BattleZone-72-Player-CO-OP-Warfare