jacknorrisuk

Arma Memes...

Not quite sure that works with the same "suck" lines,especially when the whole panel was more about how the different branches handled the small problem of rain.

Trying to think of a substitute word for suck...something addon makers and scripted could have in common would be making things work but then that doesn't match up with the player complaining "this works!" irritably.

On the other hand is it satire poking fun at the amount of shit the different branches get into? Players wading through a small bug at worst, a scripter up to their arms in work, a full addon maker far deeper...a moderator not really doing any ground work and the devs complaining about a small inconvenience?...

I know it ruins the joke by having to explain it but theres really no context, players complain but anyone involved in addon making (including scripting) would never want their stuff to work less or say they like it when something doesn't work...although the 3rd panel face is very applicable for when things go wrong just replace the snake with your hand.

Yeah, I threw it together pretty fast over the source image (as is obvious, I am no photoshop prodigy). It was late, I was talking to a fellow friend and heavy scripter, and we just kind of laughed at the idea. In response to your second paragraph, that was the idea. It was not necessarily an attempt to say ArmA was bad, but merely poking at the ever increasing loads of silly rules, horrendous bugs, and things that are still broken after 10 years the deeper down the rabbit hole you go. And obviously no disrespect was meant to the Mods here or BI, it's all just in good fun and satire, and if you come up with that word, you let me know, I'll gladly change it :D

I never thought of it from your angle, and looking at it now, I can see the confusion. For the addon makers example, it was more a play on the masochistic aspect that is trying to create content or scripts for ArmA sometimes. Not that their addon or script in question sucked. I hope I cleared it up a little. It's no comedy gold, but I hope you got a cheap half grin out of it :o!

Edited by ][Niipaa

041a95458291108.jpg

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

I almost had a hernia when I saw this today.  LMAO.  That is so funny/apt it's almost criminal.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 3

8 hours ago, J. Point said:

Mine is G as i use Arma2 key-binds. T is to throw a grenade. :f:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Mine is G as i use Arma2 key-binds. T is to throw a grenade. :f:

I've rebound mine to double tap G ;)

• Like 1

On 26.10.2017 at 2:54 AM, J. Point said:

still my mistake when i try to switch single fire shots "F" then pressing G _-_