jacknorrisuk

Arma Memes...

Sorry, I don't know how to post a picture but here's a link: http://qkme.me/3pyj0p

http://static.quickmeme.com/media/social/qm.gif

When you submit a post, click the "Advanced" button, then under Title there are three..erm..bars if you will, the starting with the B has the "insert image" button, sixth from the far right, it is between what looks like a small film strip and a mail letter. The image needs to be below 100kb's and not all images may show pending where they are uploaded from, hope that helps :)

Thanks NodUnit. I tried it exactly as you described.

Maybe my picture falls under the category "...not all images may show pending where they are uploaded from..."

you can't do "copy picture location" from that site. You have to look at the page info or page source, find the image link, and grab it from there.

qm.gif

Yes, it would appear that it does not work. You can try something like image shack or photobucket, or any other image sharing websites, that may work.

Edited by NodUnit

Is it me or is the link for the pic I put up broken.

It works for me, although it's off topic because it isn't ArmA. And we've all seen it many times before.

23041979.jpg

Admittedly I'm curious to see the backlash on this one, seems some of the dayZ community is reacting to it as some BI community reacted to dayZ..Ironic

Though it's interesting to see the parallels between the two.. I think we have more in common than most would like to admit.

Same mixed reactions to the video and possibility of new players as this community had to them..hmm.

Edited by NodUnit

So ANY military picture is arma then?

It's less about the picture and more the message references. Y U NO guy for example used twice here.

Let's make a rule:

The text of a ArmA meme should be related to any game developed by BIS. The underlying picture can be anything. Please note that regular forum rules still apply.

Would this be acceptable?

Myke;2184902']Let's make a rule:

The text of a ArmA meme should be related to any game developed by BIS. The underlying picture can be anything. Please note that regular forum rules still apply.

Would this be acceptable?

I think it could also just generally relate to BIS in some way. That "Player isn't cannot the mission!" that I posted could be pretty meme-worthy on its own' date=' but would be discredited by the current form of the rule.[/s']

Actually, scratch that, since it refers to Arma's task system. But anyway, my opinion is that a reference to BIS should still apply.

23090057.jpg23083541.jpg23082965.jpg Edited by NodUnit

I think it could also just generally relate to BIS in some way. That "Player isn't cannot the mission!" that I posted could be pretty meme-worthy on its own, but would be discredited by the current form of the rule.

Actually, scratch that, since it refers to Arma's task system. But anyway, my opinion is that a reference to BIS should still apply.

Agree.

The text of a ArmA meme should be related to any game developed by BIS or to the company itself. The underlying picture can be anything. Please note that regular forum rules still apply.

Updated proposal, if no-one disagrees, i will add that to the start post in a few hours. Meanwhile, take it as temporarely rule. ;)

EDIT: this post has been edited for editing reasons.

Edited by NodUnit

friendlyfire2.jpg

Servers keep statistics and you can see who team killed you on the map page so don't think we don't know you are doing it and don't have the evidence to prove it!!!

Edited by PELHAM