Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

momo;

Its a great terrain a real credit to you. Thank you very much for all your hard work and sharing it with everyone. I would think its one of the most detailed terrains around. I really enjoy playing missions and generally looking around on there.

Thanks, rest up momo, you did a grand job.:)

This looks awesome. As an Arma n00b I am just learning to install mods. So far, I have used 'withSix' to install the CBA and TPW mods. But 'withSix' basically did all the work with the exception of me just enabling the mods in-game menu. I have Arma 2 on Steam and I am wondering what the correct method for installing this is.

I downloaded and extracted. Now, do I put the pbo files into the 'MPMissions" folder or the 'Missions' folder? After that, is ther anything else that I have to do?

Thanks in advance. I am quickly seeing just how addictive the series is.

I just started looking at the beta a few days ago, wondered if it would be finished, and wow here it is! Awesome, thanks for you hard work, this is a really big and well detailed map.

A note for everybody who tries to get the map in Arma3 with A3MP:

You need to replace the aif_napfobjects.pbo or the game will crash on start. Fixed pbo is here: http://angryinsects.de/napf/aif_napfobjects.7z

There are some other problems in A3 like a distorted SatMap on distance, but this is not a subject for this thread I guess.

Hello Momo,

I've been trying to contact you for a little while and have sent you a pm on the forums.

If you could get back to me at your earliest convenience that would be awesome.

Do you maybe have a Skype to discuss things further?

why dont the civilian and car modules work? :( this island deserves a great prize for its beauty!

Hi Frozelda, sorry for the late answer but I needed a break from the project ;) I will try to contact you back.

This is an amazing map. Can't thank you enough for making it.

Hey does anyone know if this map is fixed on arma 3? Last time I tried to play arma 3 epoch on this map it always glitches near mountains and made it look like there was water over your head.

Edited by undeaddemon420

Hi, I cannot find an arma 3 thread for this but can you please upload the arma 3 version to google drive?? PLease and thank you very much!!