Sign in to follow this  
VGTG

Server Favorites/History + Friends List

I'd really love for there to be a server favorites/history feature and friends list that shows which server you're playing at (along with a join option).

Personally, with the mod I play (DayZ) it's kind of important to know which server you play at because there are items which are localized to that specific server (tents, for example). Plus it's just nice to have a list of good servers to play at instead of just playing on the go. Though, yeah, there are some third party programs and websites that have these features.. but I'd much rather have it built in-game to make things more accessible.

Also, I can't help but think these suggestions have been asked to death.. but I honestly couldn't find any results within the last couple years. So please lock/delete this thread if you can find a more appropriate thread.

Edited by VGTG

Would be soooooooooo nice ti be able to at least mark a few servers as a favorites so you don't have to keep scanning the entire list trying to remember. WOuldn;t be THAT hard to implement one wold think as just about all server browsers allow this .. except ArmA2.

and live/built-in Google+/Facebook/Steam access[2 all features of them, courtesy of WebKit/Qt feats]

aswell as built-in IM/Mail support[w/o attachements/links].

and multi-point[mesh all-to-all topology/sessions] videoconferencing support ingame.

and built-in network radio support ingame.

and native/transparent BT/Wi-Fi headsets support :)

and support of FreeTrack alternative to TrackIR :)

built-in customizable local music-player with ability to manage music library and w/other MP feats, usual for most standalone MPlayers.