Sign in to follow this  
onlygokhan

TMT Turkish Mod

To those playing this mod, is it stable enough to add to my Apocalypse mission. I'm really looking forward to getting some more Turkish forces into it.

To the mod maker(s), are you guys responsible for the Turkish Special Forces addon as well? I am now supporting that mod and wondered if they are included in this mod as well.Thanks!

To those playing this mod, is it stable enough to add to my Apocalypse mission. I'm really looking forward to getting some more Turkish forces into it.

To the mod maker(s), are you guys responsible for the Turkish Special Forces addon as well? I am now supporting that mod and wondered if they are included in this mod as well.Thanks!

You can use it in your missions. It's not certain but we not thinking to change class names now.

Yes Turkish Special Forces addon is our older addon and models. We changed our models now. And it's already avaible same units with new models now in this mod. Special Forces already avaible. Bordo bereli and Sat Comandos/security is special forces units and JOH and blue berets special forces, rangers too.

i have exactly installed this like you have said, but i cant see any of the weapons like g3 or hk33 ,i can see the soldiers and vehicles except the rifles,

please help

i have exactly installed this like you have said, but i cant see any of the weapons like g3 or hk33 ,i can see the soldiers and vehicles except the rifles,

please help

This problem causing some players that have only Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead. You must be play our mod with Arma 2 : Combined Operations. If you haven't CO you can't play with g3 and hk33.

This problem causing some players that have only Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead. You must be play our mod with Arma 2 : Combined Operations. If you haven't CO you can't play with g3 and hk33.

pufff but i have arma 2 plus arma 2 arrowhead but not together

i wanna play it sooo badly

edit: i actually set up combined operation but now when after installing this mod i cant seem to start the game it just now stops starting it after the cmd prompt

Edited by nurhak40

pufff but i have arma 2 plus arma 2 arrowhead but not together

i wanna play it sooo badly

edit: i actually set up combined operation but now when after installing this mod i cant seem to start the game it just now stops starting it after the cmd prompt

I guess something wrong to you. Reinstall Arma2 : Combined operations. Step to step install if you have Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. First install ARma 2 after that install Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead on to it.. Update with latest update.. We have no problem with cmd prompt starter. If you have steam version you can't start with our launcher also if your 2 arma 2 version installation folders different you can't run with TMT launcher.

Most of you know we released our Turkish Mod as 0.1 BETA. And after that we released Azerbaijan Mod. Still we are working

with those. We are mostly working for Turkish Mod 1.0 right now and we will share new models, new varienties and etc. with you.

We are happy to share our new video about one of the real winter operations against to pkk terrorist groups in Norh Iraq that named Sun Operations. We did a video amost same with real famous Return of The North Iraq video's in game version. I hope you enjoy.

I wanted to share real video:

jaSURs4YeJI

And this is our video :

OxZl78syVJE

Special thanks for contributions/helps to :

SuperRat - Balkan War Mod

W0lle - Cold War Rearmed 2 Mod (CWR2)

Maps used :

Etah Plateau, Western Antarctica

Thirsk Island (winter)

Video made by :

OnlyGokhan

Players :

SWAT.TR

Gronax

Ozgur34

I've got one little request: please make some english names of units in editor (in both Turkish and Azeri packs) or provide us with translations in readme.

I've got one little request: please make some english names of units in editor (in both Turkish and Azeri packs) or provide us with translations in readme.

Oh ok we can thank you. I decided to use Turkish names because these are units names is Turkish. Others are English but just units are Turkish. I will write English names of it in next release's description readme etc.

Yeah a Turkish mod, I really want to see some turkey in arma 3 later since conflict of the story is that region.

Will see if I can do something to help you guys out once I get back home.

Btw, personal question, any Turkish arma players in Ankara that wants to go have a drink ? I will be here until end of February.

Yeah a Turkish mod, I really want to see some turkey in arma 3 later since conflict of the story is that region.

Will see if I can do something to help you guys out once I get back home.

Btw, personal question, any Turkish arma players in Ankara that wants to go have a drink ? I will be here until end of February.

Hi granQ sorry for delay I realize your message now.We want to do Turkish mod in Arma 3 too. And we thinking to do new maps and if we can we want to do campaign.

First of all welcome to Turkey I gues maybe you are in the Ankara now. I and our most of team members living in Ä°stanbul. Except mod team Turkish community has 2 clan that Turks playing. TMK - Turk Arma Birligi and TAB - Turk Arma Birligi. We are playing with TAB also. You can find Turkish players in those clans.

Edited by onlygokhan

Links in the first post are not valid, can you check them?

Links in the first post are not valid, can you check them?

links are valid but unfortunetely mediefire cause this problem sometimes. I will try to upload new mirrors.

guys have you managed to get this over for arma3 yet dont know whats involved but always looking for new mods thanks stevethom ugaf

guys have you managed to get this over for arma3 yet dont know whats involved but always looking for new mods thanks stevethom ugaf

Thank you. Yeah we will do next mods for Arma 3. This is last Turkish mod for Arma 2.

And guys we have problem that causing from file share web sites. I think tomorrow this problem will be fixed and you will download the files easily. I will update the first message when armaholic links avaible. Please check first message.

Thank you Foxhound.

New download link updated in first message. You can download it easily right now.

[J4F] Thunder666 - We want to do some changes in Arma 3 version. On the other hand, Arma 3 is not full version so some vehicle classes are not avaible. We can do right now but if we start to develop mod with full Arma3 version it will be more stable and compitable with new Arma 3 features. Because of that we want to wait a bit. But maybe we can release some models