Sign in to follow this  
onlygokhan

TMT Turkish Mod

tmtv1background.jpg

Long time after full version has been released. In this version you can play with; Otokar ZPT, F16, M60A3, Land Rover, Land Rover Ambulance, Land Rover Zipkin AA, Turkish sniper rifle Jng-90, Eryx and M72A2 rockets, new M4 and M16 varrienties with Aselsan scopes, M101 howitzer, TR-107 rocket launcher, new operational SAT and Maroon beret units, new Jandarma, ISAF TR, Polis Ozel Harekat and winter units and also new pilot and crew units and other new things.

And also older models; HK33, G3A4 and Mg3 weaopons. Any you can also use these weapons with zf scope, T40 grenade launcher, leupold scope, Aselsan Piton TWS scope, Aselsan A340 Nightvision scope, Turkish Army BTR 60 and unimog truck varieties, S-70 helicopter varieties, Mh60k, Ah1W cobra helicopters,Blue berets, maroon berets, JOH, Turkish Army Infantry, SAT security, SAT comando units.

Please follow our works.

http://www.turkish-mod-team.com

Download Links

Mirror 1 :

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17032

Extra :

TMT Turkish Mod v1.0 Mission Pack 1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?y466eb6bccc6jcy

TMT Launcher.BAT (if EXE not working correctly - problems reported) : http://www.mediafire.com/?4zty6wbv51uy7hu

zt_diE4e7oQ

ABOUT MOD AND LICENSING

This mod belong to Turkish Mod Team. No body can use this mod if Turkish Mod Team management not allow. Every rights of mod beloging to Turkish mod team management. And every decision are beloging to OnlyGokhan and Mehmet Tozlu (SWAT.TR). Mod editing files cannot be use without our permission. (For ask a question please contact with OnlyGokhan)

Mod's Textures, models, configs, scripts and other all of files cannot be used without Turkish Mod Team's permission. A person, that installed the mod or includes this mod files in their PCs, deemed to have accepted the rights. When the mod and mod's files used withoud permission Turkish Mod Team has the right to legal sanctions. In case of violation of the rules a person, that intentionally or unintentionally used or provide to use mod development files, will be responsible.

Class names : http://www.turkish-mod-team.com/index.php?topic=1127.msg4080#msg4080

REQUIREMENTS

This mod requires Arma 2 Combined Operations or Arma 2 + Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead.

HOW TO INSTALL

Install all of files to Arma 2 main folder.

For example, default Arma 2 location :

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2

Steam version owners should be install it to Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder 

HOW TO RUN

After you drop the files you will see tmtlauncher.exe. Click it and play.

If you want to create a server you can run TMT_TR_Server.bat. If you want to run TMT mod with optional required mods of TMT, you should run server with TMT_TR_Server_ALL.bat.

TMT Launcher not working correctly in Steam versions. Mod requires Arma 2 : Combined Operations. If mod is not working correctly with TMT launcher please run the mod manually or with other launchers

OPTIONAL REQUIREMENT

GLT F16 & CBA - Required mod includes our install package. If you want you can use latest version with installing it manually. You can run it with our TMT laucnher. Base TMT Turkish Mod and GLT mod with requirements can be run seperately. GLT Mod : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=5900

Credits

OnlyGokhan - TMT Leader, Mod design, Modelling, Model Importer(O2 Developer) and config, Mission and Script editor

SWAT.TR - TMT Leader, Mod design, Texture

TSK123 - Modelling

Ozgur34 - Mission Developer

Kadir Özkan - Modelling

Evrenos - Referance Finder

Rovsen Huseynov - Texture, Azerbaijan mod responsible

Memmed Mehdi - Texture, Azerbaijan mod responsible

Special Thanks to

Stigger and Project Reality - For awesome Land Rover and supports

* Land Rover, Zipkin AA and Ambulans - Model by Stigger

SuperRat, Balkan War Mod - Mg3, howitzer models and friendly helps and supports

W0lle, CWR2 Mod - For friendly helps and supports

* M60A3 - Created by Rygugu, Special thanks to Rygugu,w0lle and CWR² Mod.

* Winter Units - Modelled by CWR2 mod team, modified by (TMT) OnlyGokhan

Myke - For accept to use F16

* F-16 - model by Footmunch, updated to A2 by Myke

Vilas - For generous share Eotech scope, Land Rover Closed, some unit parts and some other models with community

arma2oa2013050415371426.jpg

arma2oa2013050415275525.jpg

arma2oa2013050415263351.jpg

arma2oa2013050416061066.jpg

arma2oa2013050210411371.jpg

arma2oa2013041323474683.jpg

arma2oa2013050415314417.jpg

arma2oa2013050419470982.jpg

arma2oa2013050415393186.jpg

Edited by onlygokhan

Congrats on the release! Looks great. :)

Absolutely wonderful. good to see you guys back on the scene.

Thanks to SWAT.TR for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

[moderator mode]

@SWAT.TR

Please fix your signature, it is way to big!

§16) Keep avatars and signatures within forum regulations

Total maximum signature size is 600x150 px (text and/or images combined). Total maximum image size is 100KB.

Avatar filesize must not exceed 100KB.

Signature and avatar must be quiet, no sounds may be played back in them by any means.

No flame-baiting or similar material and/or text that others may find offensive is allowed to be displayed.

The signature may be used to advertise your clan, fan-site or addons, but not as a billboard for flaming or opinion statements.

[/moderator mode]

Thanks to SWAT.TR for informing us about the release :cool:

:cool:

Please fix your signature, it is way to big!

Roger..

Edited by SWAT.TR
fix.

when us play a soldier with m16a2 Gl, pop up a waning message: Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD'.

and some other reports in rpt file:

pr_tr_air\ah1z_tailrotorblurred_proxy.p3d: vehicle, config class missing

Strange convex component30 in tr_unimogs\tr_unimog.p3d:geometryFire

Strange convex component41 in tr_unimogs\tr_unimog.p3d:geometryFire

Strange convex component42 in tr_unimogs\tr_unimog.p3d:geometryFire

Strange convex component43 in tr_unimogs\tr_unimog.p3d:geometryFire

Strange convex component44 in tr_unimogs\tr_unimog.p3d:geometryFire

Array mat in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/TR_Unimog/Damage/ not multiply of 3

TR_Unimog: MainTurret - unknown animation source mainTurret

when us play a soldier with m16a2 Gl, pop up a waning message: Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD'.

and some other reports in rpt file:

pr_tr_air\ah1z_tailrotorblurred_proxy.p3d: vehicle, config class missing

Strange convex component30 in tr_unimogs\tr_unimog.p3d:geometryFire

Strange convex component41 in tr_unimogs\tr_unimog.p3d:geometryFire

Strange convex component42 in tr_unimogs\tr_unimog.p3d:geometryFire

Strange convex component43 in tr_unimogs\tr_unimog.p3d:geometryFire

Strange convex component44 in tr_unimogs\tr_unimog.p3d:geometryFire

Array mat in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/TR_Unimog/Damage/ not multiply of 3

TR_Unimog: MainTurret - unknown animation source mainTurret

thank you for your feedback. In next stable versions we will fix it. Uhm I wonder "'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD"30Rnd_556x45_St anagSD'." error. Which unit you played with? Piyade, Bordo bereli, Mavi bere, SAT komando ... ?

Lastly, thanks to everyone for their replies.

Is there any chance to change the firing sounds on the HK33 and G3 so that they are compatible with JSRS? That's the only compliant I have with this.

Is there any chance to change the firing sounds on the HK33 and G3 so that they are compatible with JSRS? That's the only compliant I have with this.

I now fixed next versıon..

yes we will change firing sounds in next versions. We are working with sounds. It will be changed.

I did'nt tried but I think not compatible with JSRS.

First, to the TMT group, congrats on your release.

Wait a minute. Your complaint should be a request. Why does it have to be sound mod compatible? It's usually the other way around. I haven't downloaded this mod yet but if the TMT are using ArmA 2/OA sounds, that shouldn't be a problem. Now if they made their own sounds for the H&K33 and H&K G3, then that's great. Now... going to go download this mod and give it a go. :cool:

First, to the TMT group, congrats on your release.

Wait a minute. Your complaint should be a request. Why does it have to be sound mod compatible? It's usually the other way around. I haven't downloaded this mod yet but if the TMT are using ArmA 2/OA sounds, that shouldn't be a problem. Now if they made their own sounds for the H&K33 and H&K G3, then that's great. Now... going to go download this mod and give it a go. :cool:

I don't know I haven't tried yet. I think it won't because weapons sounds directly running from ca\... folder. It's not taking settings from default weapons in config. But maybe it's possible I don't know. Try it maybe it's possible.

Grats on release these boys are definitely gonna be getting some major use, could it be possible to add a combat medic and an English translation or are they gonna be added in the next version? Also they all have the same default face avatar when in game.

Why is there No Tanks ? Why not Home-made APC´s & Co . From Turkey :) ?

Congrats! It's good to see the models back in ArmA 2. Are these ACE compatible?

Edited by Rak

Congrats! It's good to see the models back in ArmA 2. Are these ACE compatible?

Hi Rak. First of all, no model back in Arma 2. We are not Tumod. We are Turkish Mod Team and we have no any Arma 1 : tumod model.

Mod is now beta and in future of course it will be ACE compatible but now it's not. Altough it can be playable with ACE of course.

I finally checked out the H&K 33 and H&K G3 rifles. The 33 is using the 5.56 (M-16A4) sound from ArmA 2 and the G3 sounds like Vilas' sounds but I could be wrong. If you use a 7.62 sound (FN FAL or M-14 DMR) from ArmA 2, you should be fine.

I finally checked out the H&K 33 and H&K G3 rifles. The 33 is using the 5.56 (M-16A4) sound from ArmA 2 and the G3 sounds like Vilas' sounds but I could be wrong. If you use a 7.62 sound (FN FAL or M-14 DMR) from ArmA 2, you should be fine.

We now ,we will change firing sounds in next versions.

I should've just said that the H&K 33 is fine, no need to change that. My bad.