Sign in to follow this  
WyndonP

Warehouse doors won't open- Chernarus

Here's a fun one-

Duplicated in 2 different MP sessions on Chernarus, different missions, different areas of the map, confirmed by ADuke in single player test mission.

Three out of four players have noticed that warehouse doors near the docks, through out the island, etc., will not give an option to open, nor will we see the door opening animation when the fourth player, who does get the options, opens the doors. He's able to go through, which to us appears as him just jumping through the closed door. He then is able to drive vehicles out of the building if there are any inside, move around in the building, and so on, though, again, the vehicles look as if they're just leaping through the closed door out of nowhere.

We are running many many addons, probably too many to list, though if it becomes an important issue I can list them is some fashion later on. We do run ACE, CBA- which leads to another question- are all three of the CBA's necessary or can one of them be used alone? To the best of my knowledge, all four of us run the same addons, unless the fourth player is missing something we have that's conflicting on the other three games. It could be some clash in the order the addons are running I'm aware, but I haven't heard or seen this door issue up to now.

Other details: 1.60 patch, last official one, no betas. MP is hosted by me, from my PC, no server. The game doesn't crash, so I don't have any report information to share about the issue, just anecdotal evidence shared by 3 players that these doors are inoperative.

Anyone else getting this, and if so, what was your resolution?

An addendum: ADuke tested in SP, vanilla, no addons, and the doors work fine. Obviously an addon issue conflicting with the island...

Edited by WyndonP

Deactivate all addons and re-enable one after the other to pinpoint the addon that causes the issue. Once done, contact the respective addon creator for a possible solution.

ArmA 2 & OA - troubleshooting is for Vanilla game without addons. As you say with vanilla everything works fine, it can't be troubleshooted here.

-Closed-