Sign in to follow this  
Festigio

Still playing Armed Assault?

Hello, I'm simply trying to find out if any Arma 1 clans are still active or if there are any players interested in using the A.C.E. mod with me.

Hope to hear some "why nots" and not just a bunch of "whys" .....because thats an easy answer. I'm broke. Also accepting old computer parts from people upgrading there rigs for Arma 3. ;) (jk)

Edited by Festigio

Although I'm not in a clan or group there are still people who play ArmA1. I have it installed still, and play it from time to time. There are also some populated servers on the server browser.

Hello there,

I no longer play A1, but i regularly play on the A1 maps within A2 (with RACS addon) as I miss the islands and, apart from the lack of many enterable buildings, the framerates are great compared to Chenarus.

If you can manage to run A2 then I would say go for that, but A1 is still a great game ( i ocasionally play the VBS lites which are *esentially* A1(ish))

Rgds

LoK

This is a good thread to read. I am looking for someone to help me with a (realistic as possible) mission I am working on for Arma 1... if anyone is interested... just messge me

Impossible for me to get back into, with that control system that stops you dead in your tracks every time you try to alter your stance, reload etc.

Hell, I was excited as hell to be able to play VBS2 against army soldiers during a special event but couldnt get it into it, feeling like the army was using an inferior product lol. Which ofcourse is not true, because smooth gameplay is not what the army uses the tool for but that's what I was feeling.