Sign in to follow this  
sgtsn1per

What is the first thing you will do in Arma3?

Add myself as some infantry dude in editor at a airfield,add everything(air vehicles,drones,ground vehicles and so on) on the same airfield near me then inspect each of them and looking amazed,maybe do some vroom-vroom around the airfield.This is the ritual for me,I did this in A1,in A2,Arrowhead and dlcs.

Open up the editor, place a soldier, weaponcrates and some empty vehicles. Then start mission, try out vehicles, weapons and stuff and explore the map. :D

Campaign, naturally. I want to run through the new gameplay mechanics through the new single-player storyline.

I'll spam PR forums till they ban me or port PR to ArmA3.

I'll spam PR forums till they ban me or port PR to ArmA3.

unless Arma3 engine and/or content become[surprisingly] less[than Arma2, for reference] suitable/meaningful to do it, nor play it itself, btw.

point is, PR[aswell as other similar mods] may be aimed on same things, thats Arma3 are, just like VBS2 does in past.

Edited by BasileyOne

open the editor put a house go into it put satchels and boom!!!! and view the new physics.

open the editor put a house go into it put satchels and boom!!!! and view the new physics.

I think you are in for a nasty surprise...

Probably spend hours in the shooting ranges and CQB courses.

Go to the Editor and Fly around to check the new island :cool:

Editor. Fly around and test out new littlebird handling while exploring island. Then wait for warfare.

i'll go to multiplayer, to play warfare mission. Then try some singleplayer, and ofcourse the editor.

Fire an MG and watch to see the bullet impact animations * Prays for very visible impacts!

Open the editor, set up a convoy to ambush with satchels and MG support. I wanna see the explosions and ragdolls in full effect. :)

After this try to put the AI through its paces.

play for a day and decide whether or not I need to upgrade my PII x4 955 @4.0Ghz to a piledriver CPU (praying my upgrade to a 670 will be enough for this "optimized" game though) and if so buy one

I heard you could play around as a turtle or fish. So investigating that story will be my first objective. After that, make a simple MP mission and discover all the weapons and equipment with some friends. :)

Spend an entire day and entire night trying out new features, toying with new visuals and AI, testing fixed wing aircraft and helos, and devising a control scheme that would work for me. Then fall asleep on the keyboard.:)