Sign in to follow this  
sgtsn1per

What is the first thing you will do in Arma3?

I'm going to go into the Mission Editor and get into a tank to see how much of the environment is destructible. :)

Same as Arma2, I'll do the tutorial, then some of the single player scenarios, then do the whole campaign. Only once that is complete, will I start with the multiplayer.

I am gonna open up editor and whine about Navy Seals unrealistic consolish arcadish hollywoodish crappy stiff anims!

I am gonna open up editor and whine about Navy Seals unrealistic consolish arcadish hollywoodish crappy stiff anims!

Then do your work proper :hmmm:

Go back to work, you lazzy dev :torture:

Then do your work proper :hmmm:

If I did, it would take all the fun out of it :P

Hi,

at first i´ll enjoy the SP-Missions and the Campaign to the full.

Enjoy all the new stuff and after that i´ll try the editor, see which mods/addons maybe compatible... :pray:

Cheers

1. Set my smartphone into Offline mode
  2. Uninstall Battlefield 3 and ORIGIN completely from my computer without forgetting to leave any trace of that scam
  3. Jump in a helicopter (probably the Comanche) and enjoy some REAL war simulator

:yay: :bounce3:

put on my trackir, go for a stroll, enjoy the scenery & gaffer tape my mouth up to prevent my kids from hearing my foul language.

Will open the Editor to see the units. Also will see the islands one by one, inch by inch.

Myke;2174861']Divorce.

To marry Suma? ;)

To marry Suma? ;)

Well, could have written "get rid off any source of distraction" but i thought this sounds a little too harsh. :D

Try out the new shiny 3D editor that will hopefully be in Arma 3. :D

Then try the campaign...

Go in multiplayer and watch the noobs crash the helis all the time with the new TOH flight model :D

Enjoy a match with AI, game nowadays lack that feature :(

Also, play around with the new weapons and vehicles.

Would like to take a chopper and land on one of these snowy hills up in northern Nogova, jump out :stuck: and hear the strong wind, enjoy the view, smell the crisp air ...

Well, at last that is one of my best memories from 2001 ... it was sometimes like being on holiday.

I am still fascinated by the fact that BIS in 2001 created a more dense and exciting atmosphere than nowadays with the much better graphics. Can't explain .... hope Arma3 somehow brings it back. :)