Sign in to follow this  
sgtsn1per

What is the first thing you will do in Arma3?

Before I buy it Im going to watch lots of vids on youtube.

Update: Im going to do a massive battle with over hundreds/thousands units and then watch my computer melt down. Buy a new computer :D

Still forgot to run over people with a car for fun... but yes that is acctualy what im going to do too hopefully without lowering the settings because i got a new comp :unhappy:

I hope running over civilians actually take like real life instead. Sometimes when you run people over in ARMA, they get dragged with the vehicle or sometimes they still live when they should've been road killed. Hopefully the PhysX will correct that?

i hope you guys, dont have a car and driving license. Poor people who will cross your road...

Throw a bunch of civilians into the biggest city, then jump into a Hamok and wreak Havoc :icon_evil:

PhysX + 3D editor... Gonna create some crazy driving courses and with lots of jumps.

Find a sweet spot with settings and editor test, look at the editor & play about a bit, go into training missions and play them, check my sweet spots, edit settings .. rinse and repeat for a while until happy. Then hit the campaign. Spend the rest of the time eagerly waiting for mods to arrive.

Also becuase I will have a new machine at that time, I will get back into MP play and check out some clan servers I used to frequent many moons ago *Waves at KH Jman*.

Compare ArmA 1 and ArmA 2 to ArmA 3 and look whats new and what was kept.

Editor, walk around for a while, go into options & reverse the mouse Y axis, check out the ragdoll, then into a helicopter.

Edited by DMarkwick

Place my guy in the editor and run around a little.. I always do that for whatever reason. Then wait for the tools to come so I can import all the Tron models but that will be a while still after release :( le sigh

Search for women models in bikini, place them in the beach. Do a preview and do some "master baiting"....

1.Adjust settings

2.Place a big group of people in the editor, together with a crate full of satchels. :smiley-biggrin: oh and a car :don2:

I'm gonna enjoy the fuck out of it :)

I'll max out the settings actually and experiment with how to keep most of the eye candy and keep reasonable FPS. Than I'll just blow stuff up..Am I weird? :cool:

Actually, on second thought, I'll attach a Mark 19 or its equivalent to a very slow plane and make myself a ghetto AC-130. I did this right now in Arma 2, and it's awesome.

I'll just put it down as attachTo foolery.

Edited by OnlyRazor

7 pages and only 2 people have said they will start the singleplayer campaign :p Says a lot about the community!

I'm no different though. First thing I will do is to jump into an empty Limnos with a helicopter and begin to optimize my graphic settings, for sure. Then I'll probably go through some training scenarios, just to learn all the new controls and systems. After that I'm sure friends will spam forums and chats about joining their first multiplayer missions :rolleyes:

Has the Campaign something to do with the Bikini-Girls... ?

If yes, ... Capaign of course ;P

kamikaze with an aircraft on some OPFORs :)

There's no thing more satisfying than crashing a plane...

Will load Editor, Tweak my graphics config and do some exploration with the Hamok \(*3*)/ .

After this will test every weapon/vehicle before starting the campaign =x

Mostly Mission editor, to explore maps and test all the new weapons and vehicles, then I'll directly check for online PvP games.

without forgetting to reports bugs and suggestions to BIS and ACE Team on www.dev-heaven.net.