Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

No more education 4 me!

Finnished college, no longer do I need to see my student associates. I have been in education since the age of 6-18. Now I leave college and its scary. I just start to get interested in History, I want to learn more but then the exam comes and its all over, no more need for all the notes I have collected, no more need for anything.

So all through the Summer now till my interview to get in the forces I have no meaning for life apart from OFP and going down the pub and the occasional odd job.

Have you ever been this bored?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ June 20 2002,13:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have you ever been this bored?<span id='postcolor'>

I've been even more bored than that. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ChickenHawk @ June 20 2002,12:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Have you ever been this bored?<span id='postcolor'>

ENJOY IT!

This is the most careless and blissful part of your life and it will never return!

Sex, drugs & rock'n'roll my friend! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 20 2002,14wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sex, drugs & rock'n'roll my friend!  <!--emo&smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep. smile.gif

Chikenhawk, if you are only 18 years old then your life has just begun so do as Gimbal says and have fun (but I do not recommend any kind of drugs to anyone; just stick to the sex and rock'n'roll smile.gif).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ June 20 2002,13:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I do not recommend any kind of drugs to anyone<span id='postcolor'>

What about the joint you smoked with Espectro the other day? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ June 20 2002,13:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do not do what I do, do as I say. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You mean like:

"Don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, don't be violent. Leave that to me." smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 20 2002,14:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ June 20 2002,13:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do not do what I do, do as I say. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You mean like:

"Don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, don't be violent. Leave that to me."  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly. smile.gif (I'm not violent though)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't do drugs, don't have unprotected sex, don't be violent. Leave that to me.<span id='postcolor'>

I understand the "no violence" part, but where is the sex & rock'n'roll if drugs and unprotected sex are not allowed?

confused.gif

I agree with Gimbal !!

Enjoy it, it ll be over before you know it.

Never did drugs so ...........

Sex, folkdance and rockandroll

Although it could also be

Sex, OFP and rockandroll

I finnished college yesterday. I guess i'll get a job for this summer and think what to do next. I've been studying since i was 3 and i'm sick of it, so i think i'll either continue working for the whole year, or join the army.

as my granddaddy sad:"als ge jong zijt moet ge rondpoepen"

or put your books in every shelf you can get.

'studying is boring'

that's what everyone says when they graduate. but after 6 months in labor sector, you'll be screaming to get back to school

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">'studying is boring'

that's what everyone says when they graduate. but after 6 months in labor sector, you'll be screaming to get back to school

<span id='postcolor'>

Absolutely, I'm aiming to be a student for as long as possible. It's on to University now for 6 years.

Apart from this part time computer course I don't do much else. No sex, no drugs, no clubs (but I still drink) No work either. Not many want to know you when you got no experiance biggrin.gif I suppose the same goes for girls confused.gifbiggrin.gif

Bored?

I have just spent the last 2 months of my life (after quitting college) doing absolutly nothing at all. I have not even left my house. Dont talk to me about bored.

But tommorow i will go out.

If England win against Brazil.

and if its a nice day.

damn my life sounds fucked up smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">'studying is boring'

that's what everyone says when they graduate. but after 6 months in labor sector, you'll be screaming to get back to school<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not afraid of hard work, i've worked before and i like it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ June 20 2002,21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bored?

I have just spent the last 2 months of my life (after quitting college) doing absolutly nothing at all. I have not even left my house. Dont talk to me about bored.

But tommorow i will go out.

If England win against Brazil.

and if its a nice day.

damn my life sounds fucked up smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Don't you become insane from the solitude?

I work at home all week alone, so when weekends come up I go berserk and almost over-socialize. Don't you ever feel a need to flush the mind?

OMG !!!! wow.gif

Now i know why so many people attend the yearly Folkdance festival here in our town wow.gif

/makes note for himself, goto folkdance fest. put on clean underwear.

ROFL => putting his books ........ hahahaha

I don't have the time to be bored. smile.gif

I have my last exam tomorrow, then it's summer for me, then one more semester of school, then one semester off, then summer again, then its either more school (university) or the workforce.

I miss being younger, no taxes, no job, no responsibility. Being an adult sucks, with the exception of; girls, beer, and being able to drive. biggrin.gif

Tyler