Sign in to follow this  
Stagler

Stagler's FSB v2.0

Can I get some confirmations that the glass fix is working? I played a COOP last night and it was broke again for some people on the server :/

Doesn't seem to be working for me either c s. Can't see the face of the operator with the visor down nor the eyes on the characters with the goggles.

After download and install I check the units in the editor and don't work... but after a restart of the game runs fine ,I confirm that.

its okay, i just cant get my head around how to fix it permanently since the patch broke it. :/

G'Day sir!

First: absolutely love these units. And I also love that you implemented the 'random colour' thingie! yet, I have a problem when using these units: It seems that all other 'MVD' based units loose their shiny helmets and the wrinkels in their clothes. Don't know what's causing it, bumpmaps? well, that's the only downside I can report that these units have.

I know that you don't want to work on these units any longer, but I still thought I'd ask if something can be done about that, just in case :)

The config might be causing the bis_mvd to inherit different rvmats or something i guess.

Not trying to seem like a scrooge here, but has anyone made a MVD replacement pack for these?

@SIF:

Here you go! i took only the configs I made for personal use, so please don't complain if the loadout isn't 100% accurate. In that case, simply don't use the 'weapon_rpl' ;)

oh and: I don't mind if you spread it on Armaholic or wherever, finally giving something back to you folks! :)

http://www.multiupload.nl/EEJ1MQUS3F

Edited by FLv*VeNoM*

@SIF:

Here you go! i took only the configs I made for personal use, so please don't complain if the loadout isn't 100% accurate. In that case, simply don't use the 'weapon_rpl' ;)

oh and: I don't mind if you spread it on Armaholic or wherever, finally giving something back to you folks! :)

http://www.multiupload.nl/EEJ1MQUS3F

Please can you reupload the link? is down....replacement can be done with the KZS uniform? thanks...

EDIT:courtesy of FLV *VeNoM*: http://www.multiupload.nl/XKUR1M3QHE tHANKS!!:cool:

Edited by LDU30

:p

Time to revive this

Really hope sir Stagler you'd port this over to Arma3 (and all them other unit packs you've made)

they're the best Russian unit skins there is so far

Stagler, is there a way to predefine the color of the helmet and the vest? Because I don't really like the vest textures with the patterns. And how can I make my character have a balaclava? Because no matter which character I choose, it always spawns me with my face instead of the balaclava.