Pekkalainen

[SP: Balkan War Mod] Battle of Solibor

th_screen4.pngth_screen3.pngth_screen2.pngth_screen1.png

OPERATION STORM 1995 - BATTLE OF SOLIBOR

Partly fictitious mission by Pekkalainen

Thanks to -Martin- for the Taviana map and SuperRat for the Balkan War Mod

The mission is set in Bosnia during the final days of the war and during one of the last military operations called Operation Storm (Wiki).

You will be playing as a soldier in the Army of the Republic of Bosnia and Hercegovina who along with others are assisting the Croatian HVO on a assault against a

Serbian occupied village somewhere in eastern Bosnia. As you make your way through the village you will encounter strong VRS resistance along with snipers hiding out in buildings.

The attack itself is fictional but the war and the operation remains true..

Features:

• First mission using the Balkan War Mod
  • Village assault
  • Fighting in an urban terrain
  • Brief cutscene

Requires:

Installation:

Download .Pbo and move to Arma directory (example: C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\Arma 2\Missions)

Credits:

Mission by Pekkalainen

Balkan War Mod by SuperRat

Taviana Island by -Martin-

Download:

Coming soon..

Taviana does not actually represent the terrain what do they fighting on. Operation Storm was executed on mounty, rocky turf of croatia, near the adriatic see.

And they were fighting against VRSK..I hope for a good entertainment though. Keep it up!

Pretty Cool! If only my computer could actually run ArmA II, I would be playing all these Yugoslav war mods.

Hvala puno!

This looks pretty cool to me, I have not yet given the Balkan War Mod a try, but I think it's just as important that editors are making scenarios with the mods these awesome mod devs put all this energy into, and hopefully the community will play them as well. So, I will give this a try when it comes out.