eble

Syria - What should we do if anything?

thank you very much for your words.

If you could speak german, i would show you the facebook pages of german media like BILD, ZDF, ARD, Spiegel and some more. Everytime they bring a report about ukraine, syria, libya, assad, gaddafi etc. they get bashed in the comment section. You could also try google translation but i doubt that a good translation will come out. what i want to say is: that people in the western world know the truth is nothing new for me, because my family (which are born in russia), my grandparents (which lives in russia), my friends and people i know are knowing about all of this too. None of them believe our government, media and other western government, especially obama. They also want U.S troops and U.S Nukes out of germany and also out of NATO, like the majority of germans, which is good.

Hi, I live in Germany, and I just want to point out that you are writing absolute bullshit. Thx bye.

• Like 1

How a pro Russian website would tell more the truth than pro Western ones ? There isn't any free press in Russia anymore (if there ever been one), most of it has been dismantled by Putin. You like to criticize pro Western propaganda while swallowing without any doubt pro Assad Russian propaganda or conspiracy theories..

and you notice only now? :)

people doesnt support west anymore

I wish, so everyone would like to go to Russia, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty, and they wouldn't try come to Europe by the millions.

By the way, how many want to go to Russia exactly? I bet it is because they are brainwashed by the terrible western press.

Hi, I live in Germany, and I just want to point out that you are writing absolute bullshit. Thx bye.

Wait, you mean that people in Germany don't hate the NATO and the EU? Wow, that's the news of the day. I could never expect that :D

Loved you answer by the way.

Wait, maybe you are brainwashed too. Be careful.

So anyway amazingly there is a "plan B" - its much the same as plan A - give more guns to the friendly smiling happy terrorists, including AA systems, now thats a fkn genius plan right there!! that'll teach em Ruskkies!

The Central Intelligence Agency and its regional partners have drawn up plans to supply more-powerful weapons to moderate rebels in Syria fighting the Russia-backed regime in the event the country’s six-week-old truce collapses, according to U.S. and other officials.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-readies-plan-b-to-arm-syria-rebels-1460509400

What ever happened to plan A again..

summing up, you have the Pentagon-backed Kurds fighting CIA-backed Islamists in an area where US-ally Erdogan is firing on the same Pentagon-backed Kurds.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/CIA-Backed_Rebels_Now_At_War_With_Pentagon-Armed_Fighters_In_Syria's_Aleppo/50098/0/38/38/Y/M.html

• Like 1

Hi, please prove me wrong, instead of writing bullshit by claiming others write bullshit. Try to avoid using Spiegel, BILD, ZDF etc, try it with something independent.

let me give you a taste of what im talking about:

https://www.facebook.com/bild/posts/10154288140850730

read comments. For non-english speakers: BILD (The biggest newspaper in germany) shares an article on facebook which claims russians provoke by flying near a U.S Military base on the baltic sea. Now if you look at the comments, you see how BILD get bashed. And thats the newest article, now imagine that this is going since over 10 years where BILD spread lies. For example, the user Anto Klarić writes "what has the U.S Military to do on the baltic sea in front of russians door? who provokes whom?"

another user named Richi Kaufmann (top comment) writes: "am i the only one who asks what a fucking U.S Destroyer has to do in the baltic sea? its not near the border of the U.S, Russia is much closer to it"

And that only 2 of 90% of the comments there. And now imagine that it happens on Facebook pages from Spiegel, ZDF, ARD etc.. everyday. Also ZDF get bashed on youtube too. I could provide more but i wont waste my time with it, i mean, everyone can check it for himself. Its not hard.

Also, here are some names of german persons who are against the Western politics, NATO etc (some of them died sadly) and make your research of how high theyr attention is, compared to lying f*gs like klaus kleber (ZDF Chief) and our leaders:

Jürgen todenhöfer: https://www.facebook.com/JuergenTodenhoefer

Günter Grass

Christoph Hoerstel

Sahra Wagenknecht

Ken Jebsen

Peter Scholl Latour

But ofcourse they are all radical-islamist-nazis-right-wing-terrorists-fascist

also, a petition for pull out all U.S Troops and U.S Nukes from germany: https://www.openpetition.de/petition/online/abzug-aller-us-und-uk-truppen-sowie-us-befehlsstellen-aus-deutschland

Started 12.07.2015, now already over 70.000 signs (Not all who are against it, sign it, like me, because we doubt that it will change anything, other doesnt want to give out theyr personal data).

So, prove me wrong, sir. Good luck with it, you will need it. Thx bye.

anyway, its a joke how the Anti-IS Coalition allegedly bombs the IS since over a year, yet no progress was made. When russia bombed, syrian army could easy recapture alot of villages and towns. So who got bombed by the Anti-IS Coalition in syria? my friend in syria says, they bombed only unimportant targets of the IS, yet they bombed "accidentally" the syrian army (which was also reported in the news) and also infrastructure got bombed by the Anti-IS Coalition.

I even heard that "anti-IS coalition" targeted empty buildings, car wrecks, or simply dropped the bombs so that they would deliberately miss the targets.

This picture tells everything :D

resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cd

Anyway, Im from Hungary, and fortunately the lies spread by the west mostly find deaf ears here.

anti-zionist resistance in lebanon (hezbollah).

Exactly! Key word is anti zionist. Too bad if you are anti-zionist, you are either: 1, neo-nazi or 2, terrorist in the western world. I actually have a jewish friend, the guy hates the zionists just as much as nazis! He says the main source of growing anti-semitism recently is zionism. Unfortunately, ordinary people judge the whole jewish community based on the evil acts of the zionist minority (who run the state of israel, most western banks, some megacorporations, etc.), and dont make a difference between these monsters and ordinary, honest jewish people. But well, this is really offtopic here.

• Like 1

I even heard that "anti-IS coalition" targeted empty buildings, car wrecks, or simply dropped the bombs so that they would deliberately miss the targets.

-snip-

Anyway, Im from Hungary, and fortunately the lies spread by the west mostly find deaf ears here.

Exactly! Key word is anti zionist. Too bad if you are anti-zionist, you are either: 1, neo-nazi or 2, terrorist in the western world. I actually have a jewish friend, the guy hates the zionists just as much as nazis! He says the main source of growing anti-semitism recently is zionism. Unfortunately, ordinary people judge the whole jewish community based on the evil acts of the zionist minority (who run the state of israel, most western banks, some megacorporations, etc.), and dont make a difference between these monsters and ordinary, honest jewish people. But well, this is really offtopic here.

It could be true that empty stuff were targeted, not sure about it though. Ive heard it too, i will ask my friend in syria about this. But what is sure, is: that civilians are targets aswell. 2 A-10 Jets bombed aleppo some times ago and blamed russia then, casualities were civilians. Russians does not have any A-10 :D But if today our leaders would say, that Russia recreated A-10 planes to make warcrimes and blame the U.S, and media would spread that too, some people would actually believe it. As long as it is against russia, must be true and believed, no matter how unlogical it is.

The picture is good, what i miss is: on the left side under result: civilian casualities

BILD

Wow, talking about great press. Now I'm impressed. That's serious journalism right there.

Started 12.07.2015, now already over 70.000 signs

so in almost 1 year 0.1% of the Germans signed that petition. I'm even more impressed.

By the way, do they only need name, address, and email to sign? Very reliable.

Too bad Amnesty International doesn't agree. Unfortunately the terrorists seem to not agree either. But they must all be influenced by the western press. Especially the terrorists.

is it also 0.1%, like in Germany?

too bad the billions we give you don't find deaf ears like all those lies, by the way. See if you can do something about it, I would like to have them back.

I still don't understand why all these people want to come here and not go to Russia. Maybe we should send some copies of the Bild to Syria, so that they will finally understand from a great newspaper what the real truth is, and they will stop making problems here.

• Like 1

Wow, talking about great press. Now I'm impressed. That's serious journalism right there.

so in almost 1 year 0.1% of the Germans signed that petition. I'm even more impressed.

Too bad Amnesty International doesn't agree. Unfortunately the terrorists seem to not agree either. But they must all be influenced by the western press. Especially the terrorists.

is it also 0.1%, like in Germany?

too bad the billions we give you don't find deaf ears like all those lies, by the way. See if you can do something about it, I would like to have them back.

I still don't understand why all these people want to come here and not go to Russia. Maybe we should send some copies of the Bild to Syria, so that they will finally understand from a great newspaper what the real truth is, and they will stop making problems here.

Nothing more to say...

As ive said. Not all people who are against the U.S Bases in germany and its nukes, sign it because either they do not want to give out theyr personal data or they doubt that this petition will change anything (im one of the guys who doubt this wont change anything, so i didnt signed and i wont in future). Also, i do not want to discuss with anyone that the majority in germany doesnt like merkel, obama, NATO etc. It is a simple fact and ive provided a example and the rest can be checked by everyone, even by those who cant speak german. Also, everyone can visit germany and start a poll, enough germans speak english, so it wont be a problem. So whether you want to accept that majority of germans dislike the NATO and its politics or not, the only thing im going to say about it: Accept that not everyone in the western world likes what United Terrorists of Murcia and Terrororganizations like NATO does to the world. Even if it would be a minority (like you want to believe), If you cant accept that, leave the western world but you can be sure that the western politics are even more hated outside the western world for good reasons, so i suggest you leave this planet and take your buddy Tonci to a planet where there is no hate against western politics, because you cant force all people in the west to like the NATO and its terrorist leaders. Simple as it is.

Now i suggest we stay ontopic instead of discuss something which would belong to a generic western topic or a germany topic

There isn't any free press in Russia anymore (if there ever been one), most of it has been dismantled by Putin

Sorry for offtopic, but we should return a little bit back to this.

Im glad you mentioned free press!

So, you say there isnt any free press in Russia. Fine.

But I ask you, how free the press in the western world? Just a few examples:

1, You cannot say anything about the extensive corruption network amongst the leaders of EU, or just cannot say anything bad about EU

2, You cannot say anything about the ongoing genocide committed by IDF against palestinian people. Even if you are an anti-zionist orthodox jew, you are immediately labeled as neo-nazi!

3, And finally, you absolutely cannot say anything bad about the filth called multikulti, or against the immigrants or minorities. This one deserves further explanation:

3/a: German media tried EVERYTHING to hush up the huge number of sexual assaults against german women in the new years eve throughout germany. When this became utterly untenable, because everybody was talking about it, they admitted that "something happened", WHOLE 4 DAYS after! Even then, they said, it cannot be attributed to "immigrants"

3/b: Similar topic, just in sweden. "Thanks" to the western "free press", it isnt a widely known fact that numerically, the most sexual assaults are committed in sweden, in the whole damned continent! Almost exclusively by african immigrants. However, it is FORBIDDEN to talk about it. It is a taboo, even though that the number of such crimes rose by 1300% compared to the times when the leaders of sweden didnt force multikulti on the whole country.

So much about the "free press" in the western world...

• Like 1

There's kind of free press but it's so corrupted or just a copy paste of CNN etc. or it's a copy paste of some real Russian troll where everything is on the other extreme end. Either the press is quiet about some truths, quoting awful amount of "pro-Western" media/headlines or it's shouting 99% of complete nonsense that the extreme right likes a lot.

Yellow page headlines are so full of pro-US stuff in here that I don't know people that aren't sick about it. The Russian plane flying close of some US ship shows it again.

As ive said. Not all people who are against the U.S Bases in germany and its nukes, sign it because either they do not want to give out theyr personal data or they doubt that this petition will change anything (im one of the guys who doubt this wont change anything, so i didnt signed and i wont in future).

And that would be enough to make a majority? So the people not signing are 50% of the population?

Also, if people are agains US troops in Germany, does it mean they are against NATO?

And I would really like to know how these guys pretend to make a reliable petition. How do the identify who signs? How can I know no one has signed more than once?

It is a simple fact

I would like to know how you get your "facts". From some comments to a video on youtube? Or from all the people who didn't sign a petition online?

Here are what I call facts:

1) Angela Merkel has been chancellor longer than 10 years

2) Germany has been a NATO member longer than 50 years. I might add that Germany has been, and still is, a NATO pillar. No proposal to leave, as far as I know. But what do I know, I follow ARD and sometimes the FAZ

Accept that not everyone in the western world likes what United Terrorists of Murcia and Terrororganizations like NATO does to the world.

Of course I accept it. I met a few NATO haters myself; one is actually a good friend of mine. And IndeedPete, who used to be quite present in these discussion, is not a NATO lover either. He is German, by the way.

I am not disputing that. What I am disputing is that you jump from "not everyone likes" to "everyone dislikes". Not to mention the fact that you criticize the evil western press and then you mention... Bild.

Now i suggest we stay ontopic instead of discuss something which would belong to a generic western topic or a germany topic

Actually, the whole thing started with you guys complaining about the lies about Syria from some of the most important global news authorities. I don't know how you jumped to NATO, which doesn't have a role in Syria.

To me it's still on  topic

1, You cannot say anything about the extensive corruption network amongst the leaders of EU

possibly because you need a stretch of evidence?

EDIT: Actually I can ensure you that, if you have some reliable evidence, they will be all ears. Look at the Panama papers.

or just cannot say anything bad about EU

Have you been to the UK recently?

I will skip the rest

that merkel been chancellor longer than 10 years or that Germany has been a NATO member longer than 50 year does not mean anything because:

1. Merkel admitted, that votes are being gained with false promises and shortly, it has been proven that election forgery is going on behind the door. This year, the results of the votes were released already ONE DAY BEFORE the actual vote began.

2. that Germany is part of NATO was always in interests of our leader, no matter if german people were pro-this decision or against, now nowadays, it is still in interest of our government. it does not matter for them what the german people think about this. Same with the afghanistan intervention. A poll was created if German people support the decision that bundeswehr invades afghanistan or not. 80% were AGAINST taking part of it, yet what happened ? the government and the bundeswehr did something what 80% of germans were AGAINST: taking part of afghanistan invasion. So for our government, it doesnt matter what we think and what we support or not. So that merkel is over 10 years now in the government and that germany is part of NATO since over 50 years is not a decision of german people. And when it comes to Syrian mission: we were not even asked unlike afghanistan invasion. The government cant even explain what they are doing there, they dont even know about the groups there. It was all admitted by them. They cant even explain how the syrian-mission is "legal".

NATO has indeed a role in syria. They support the "moderate rebels" and want assad to leave. NATO members also trained rebels there.

anyway, our "complain" about syria lies is more than fair. If russia or china or iran would lie about syria, then there would be coming loud screams from some members here.

I think that somebody needs to explain to you what a Hochrechnung is (prognosis), concerning your first point.

The vast majority of german people think that NATO is generally a good thing although they do disagree with some of it´s actions.

it has been proven that election forgery is going on behind the door

Now you are really going too far. If it has been proven that the election results have been altered then people should go to jail, and nothing went even close to that. You are basically saying that the whole German system (election, justice, press) is corrupt, dishonest, or something like that.

I think I will get out of this part of the discussion, it's too insane.

If russia or china or iran would lie about syria, then there would be coming loud screams from some members here.

they do lie, saying that they only bomb ISIS.

Keep China out of this, they are not involved. And they obviously don't want to be.

The fact that NATO members do something doesn't mean that NATO is involved. I believe that they are training troops and law enforcement in Iraq, though.

The vast majority of german people think that NATO is generally a good thing

Nope.

Now you are really going too far. If it has been proven that the election results have been altered then people should go to jail, and nothing went even close to that. You are basically saying that the whole German system (election, justice, press) is corrupt, dishonest, or something like that.

I think I will get out of this part of the discussion, it's too insane.

Keep China out of this, they are not involved. And they obviously don't want to be.

The fact that NATO members do something doesn't mean that NATO is involved. I believe that they are training troops and law enforcement in Iraq, though.

The system is indeed corrupt. This is what i say all the time.

I think they (Russia) have been very clear from the beginning that the purpose was to indeed help Assad due to the Syrian army being on the ropes, they did not want a situation where the government would collapse and therefore creating a chaotic power vacuum with all sorts of terrorists fighting for power, but its clear some desperately want the country to disintegrate... Or did i miss the part where Russia specifically said their purpose was to fight ISIS only?.

What is interesting is the fact that just before Russia entered the fray the media was reporting there were no more moderates in Syria, then when Russia entered and started bombing the f*k out of all terrorists all of a sudden all you hear from media is Russia is bombing moderate terrorists and not just ISIS when they never claimed that as there purpose, but that is how the media twists it, they stoke the fire always.

Also i cant understand the west having such a hard on to remove Assad, (or probably i can) everything hinges on his removal, we have armed an fueled a civil war for 5 years, and are prepared to arm these fkrs for another 5 with the only goal it seems is to break up Syria.

The system is indeed corrupt. This is what i say all the time.

if you want to believe that everyone is corrupt and plotting against you then you can come to any conclusion you want. It's called conspiracy theory, and it goes along with things like "Elvis is still alive" and "the Earth is flat".

I'll leave you to it. As I said, this is too insane for me

I think they (Russia) have been very clear from the beginning that the purpose was to indeed help Assad due to the Syrian army being on the ropes, they did not want a situation where the government would collapse and therefore creating a chaotic power vacuum with all sorts of terrorists fighting for power, but its clear some desperately want the country to disintegrate... Or did i miss the part where Russia specifically said their purpose was to fight ISIS only?.

They started saying they wanted to help Assad, but they said it was just a few troops. Then they sent the bombers, which they said they were using to bomb ISIS. This is more or less the story how I know it.

Sort of Crimea technique

What is interesting is the fact that just before Russia entered the fray the media was reporting there were no more moderates in Syria

that's not true

Also i cant understand the west having such a hard on to remove Assad

I think there are some more "selfish" reasons (Assad is a long time enemy), but there is also the fact that Syria is a dictatorship, which usually doesn't receive a lot of support. Also, a lot of people are fighting Assad; if Assad stays the situation will stay very unstable.

What I rather would like to see is more pressure on less hostile countries, like Egypt. Many western countries are much more tolerant with Egypt, and they receive some criticisms for that. But they still do it.

Not to mention Saudi Arabia. But they have oil, so we let them do and say nothing. Very embarrassing.

Also i cant understand the west having such a hard on to remove Assad, (or probably i can) everything hinges on his removal, we have armed an fueled a civil war for 5 years, and are prepared to arm these fkrs for another 5 with the only goal it seems is to break up Syria.

Why the west wants to remove Assad? Several reasons:

1, Assad is Russia's ally. Removing him from power weakens Russia and Iran but strenghtens USA + Israel

2, Obviously, free syrian oil for USA. This also helps bringing down oil prices, further harming russia.

3, Creating a pro-american puppet government, and also a market for US and EU goods.

4, Also creating a market for mainly US weapons, which is the most important part of US economy.

possibly because you need a stretch of evidence?

For example, EU recently extended the contract of importing the herbicide "glyphosate" for further 7 years, despite that IARC (part of WHO) warned that this chemical is quite likely carcinogenic and has mutagenic effects. The american monster, Monsanto "convinced" (=paid) EU officials that this poison is totally harmless...

For example, EU recently extended the contract of importing the herbicide "glyphosate" for further 7 years, despite that IARC (part of WHO) warned that this chemical is quite likely carcinogenic and has mutagenic effects. The american monster, Monsanto "convinced" (=paid) EU officials that this poison is totally harmless...

Okay, this is really going off topic, but I wouldn't consider this evidence.

If you can prove that someone has been paid, for example with a confirmation from a bank of a wire transfer, if you have a video of someone taking money, that would be evidence.

If you don't have it what you have is just conjectures. I might say, for example, that some studies didn't find evidence of cancer danger, and that WHO has its own agenda. Which, apparently, is what Monsanto is saying. I haven't exactly been following this story closely.

So why is the EU taking money and not, say, the WHO? Not that I want to support a specific party here, I just want to make the point that you can't send someone to jail just for that.

In Aleppo, a few days ago an hospital in the rebel area has been crushed under regime's artillery fire, today a regime's hospital has been rocketted by Al Nusra. War crimes after war crimes, shame on them all.

Why the west wants to remove Assad? Several reasons:

3, Creating a pro-american puppet government, and also a market for US and EU goods.

4, Also creating a market for mainly US weapons, which is the most important part of US economy.

Didn't we try those last two things in Iraq?

Over 70 civilian died in US led (not sure what the allies or real bombers are, maybe NATO?) airstrike in Tuesday. It could be the most civilians killed strike in Syria.

All part of the NWO. Destabilize indirectly through proxy wars in order to fuel Globalist greed; a fight for oil and money. No care of who it affects and how.