eble

Syria - What should we do if anything?

There's a transcript of this press briefing for people that may not understand what is being said, directly on the US department of state website :

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2016/03/255056.htm

QUESTION: There were reports today that the Syrian forces or Syrian army – Syrian regime forces are about to take Palmyra. Do you have any information on that?

MR TONER: I have seen those reports. I’m not sure if I have any specific information on – you’re talking about the ISIL-controlled – yeah.

QUESTION: Yeah, okay.

MR TONER: Yeah, in Palmyra. I don’t have any specific updates on that. I mean, we have continued to see, more broadly speaking, the regime carry out attacks on or strikes or alleged violations of the cessation of hostilities, and we’re clearly going to investigate all of those through the task force, but --

QUESTION: This is against Daesh, though.

MR TONER: That’s what I’m saying. I don’t have any specific to this. I don’t have any information. I’ll take the question.

QUESTION: Do you want – do you want to see --

QUESTION: So – exactly on this point – sorry, Brad.

QUESTION: Yeah. Do you want to see --

QUESTION: Yeah.

QUESTION: -- the regime retake Palmyra or do you prefer that it stays in Daesh’s hands?

MR TONER: That’s truly a – look, I think what we would like to see is the political negotiation, that political track, pick up steam – that’s part of the reason why the Secretary’s in Moscow today – so we can get a political process underway and deepen and strengthen the cessation of hostilities into a real ceasefire. And then we --

QUESTION: You’re not answering my question, are you?

MR TONER: I know I’m not. (Laughter.) I’m giving you a broader view.

QUESTION: Okay.

MR TONER: And then we can all increase our efforts to go after Daesh and dislodge it.

QUESTION: Okay.

QUESTION: Let me just take a quick crack at it from another angle.

MR TONER: Yeah, please.

QUESTION: I mean, you guys said that the fight against Daesh would continue, right? That Daesh would be – continue to be targeted, the same thing with Jabhat al-Nusrah and so on. Now, we know that Palmyra – Tadmor – is occupied by Daesh. So why in this case would this be considered a violation of the ceasefire?

MR TONER: It doesn’t, and I didn’t mean to necessarily convey that. I was talking about violations that we’ve seen on the part of the regime against opposition parties who are part of the ceasefire or the cessation of hostilities. No, I mean, look, I mean, broadly speaking, it’s not a great choice, an either/or, but – which is worse, Daesh or the regime – but we think Daesh is probably the greater evil in this case.

Please.

wow , just wow.

Well, while the US administration seems sometimes a bit lost trying to clean the mess the previous US administration put in the whole area, IS isn't really the priority of any other country involved. Russia is backing Assad, Assad main enemy isn't IS but other rebel factions closer to its own area...the main factions directly fighting with IS are the Kurds, and Islamist competitors such as Al Nusra.

So the Syrian Army recaptures Palmyra, the biggest blow to IS since they started their caliphate and just deafening silence from the west?

Very telling who supports what, the smell is sickening, Iraq all over again?

US supports anybody who serves their cause, even Satan itself. For example, they dont have any problems with neo-nazi armed groups, like Azov, Aidar, and the militias of Praviy Sektor. As for IS, their connection to Saudi Arabia is obvious. Some even say that IS is Saudi Arabia itself! And since SA is one of the main allies of US, everybody can draw conclusions... 

(BBC News) Syrian Alawites distance themselves from Assad

In a deeply unusual move, leaders of President Bashar al-Assad's Alawite sect in Syria have released a document, obtained by the BBC, that distances themselves from his regime and outlines what kind of future they wish for the country after five years of civil war.

The community and religious leaders say they hope to "shine a light" on the Alawites after a long period of secrecy, at what they call "an important moment" in their history.

In the eight-page document, termed a "declaration of identity reform", the Alawites say they represent a third model "of and within Islam".

Those behind the text say Alawites are not members of a branch of Shia Islam - as they have been described in the past by Shia clerics - and that they are committed to "the fight against sectarian strife".

They also make clear that they adhere to "the values of equality, liberty and citizenship", and call for secularism to be the future of Syria, and a system of governance in which Islam, Christianity and all other religions are equal.

And despite Alawites having dominated Syria's government and security services under Mr Assad and his late father Hafez for more than four decades, they stress that the legitimacy of his regime "can only be considered according to the criteria of democracy and fundamental rights".

Interesting, ins't it ? Alawis are less supportive to the regime than Putin himself, that's quite funny.

Syrian Christian girls defend their town from Western backed moderate beheaders

Syrian Christian girls defend their town from Western backed moderate beheaders

Sure, so western backed that the west is actually bombing them, sending special forces, and helping the Kurds and the Iraqis.

In exchange for the western support, the beheaders are arranging terrorist attacks. It seems that the French have an especially cozy relationship with Al Baghdadi.

Meanwhile the really western backed rebels are bombed by the war criminal Russians

Lemme FTFY:

Russia supports anybody who serves their cause, even Satan itself. For example, they dont have any problems with jihadi armed groups, like Hezbollah. Their connection to Iran is obvious. Some even say that Hezbollah is Iran itself! And since Iran is one of the main allies of Russia, everybody can draw conclusions... 

See how silly it looks when you (pot) try to call out the kettle?

Russia provides logistical support to terror organisations like Hezbollah but I don't see you being outraged at this. It's not all black and white like you put it.

• Like 1

Yeah, definitely not black and white... However... You missed the fact that Hezbollah fights the biggest terrorist in the world: Israel. A country that does the same as the nazi germany. There is a holocaust, a genocide going on there my friend! Just a few links...

http://anonhq.com/glenn-greenwald-fighting-israeli-occupying-forces-terrorism-boycotting-anti-semitism/

http://anonhq.com/video-israeli-soldier-filmed-executing-incapacitated-palestinian-suspect/

http://anonhq.com/un-laments-spate-demolished-palestinian-homes-west-bank-israel/

http://anonhq.com/video-shows-israeli-soldiers-praising-each-other-for-shooting-palestinians/

You think this is right?

Also, you can call me anti semitist, howewer, you MUST call these guys anti semitist too!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/NKUSA.ORG_at_AIPAC_protest_2005.JPG

Oh, you also forgot the fact that USA also supports terror organizations. Actually, they were amongst the biggest contributors in creating the Islamic State! Originally, its purpose was to destabilize arab world, with the help of CIA. (=arab spring). Not a problem at all...

USA also supports neo-nazi groups in ukraine... Not a problem at all...

The whole NATO is also morally corrupt at the roots. It is confirmed that Turkey is smuggling weapons to IS, and buying oil from them. Still, its not a problem at all...

One of the main allies of the US, Saudi arabia is also deeply connected with IS, some even say saudi arabia is IS itself! Definitely not a problem...

A little bit back in history, USA attacked Iraq because of the suspected "chemical weapons"... Actually, found none... 100.000s of people dead or maimed, however, its good because USA got free oil from iraq...

enhanced-buzz-17034-1377991617-4.jpg

Then tell me, who is the terrorist after all?!

It would be good to finally end this "Evil Russia" shit! 

Oh, here we go again... The USA is evil, so Russia can be evil too.....

[snip]

I don't think you quite understand the meaning of why this is not a "black and white" situation when you just justified the murder of 586+ (non-Israeli) citizens by Hezbollah in your anti-West whataboutism rant. But I digress.

Of course Hezbollah are considered to be the "good guys" according to you. Anyone who says[citation needed] that they are fighting IS publicly while doing the complete opposite and fights the Syrian opposition instead is considered to be a "good guy" by the Kremlin, much like how post-2012 FSA groups are also considered to be the "good guys" by Washington.

Then tell me, who is the terrorist after all?!

Hezbollah?

It would be good to finally end this "Evil Russia" shit!

Again, you really don't understand the meaning of this not being a "black and white" situation. The U.S., Saudi Arabia (no dispute there), Iran and Russia are equally guilty of getting their hands caught in the cookie jar. You need to get off your high horse.

Hahahahaha... You really believe the so called "moderate" syrian opposition are the "good guys"?

They are no different than Islamic State! They are the exact same extremists, only their goals are somewhat different, and that is why they fight sometimes (quite rarely!) each other.

Just a few examples:

First of all, the horrible chemical attack at Ghouta was the work of the "moderate opposition"

"On 20 July 2012, Iraq's deputy interior minister, Adnan al-Assadi, said that Iraqi border guards had witnessed the FSA take control of a border post, detain a Syrian Army lieutenant colonel, and then cut off his arms and legs before executing 22 Syrian soldiers."

"On 9 September 2012 the FSA exploded a car bomb near al-Hayat Hospital and the Central Hospital in Aleppo. According to Syrian state media, at least 30 people were killed and more than 64 wounded."

Or do you remember the guy from FSA who actually eaten the organs of a dead SAA soldier?

And finally:

"Pentagon officials estimate that extreme Islamist groups now constitute “more than 50 percent†of the rebel force, “and it’s growing by the day.†"

Hezbollah?

Not reallly. The correct answer is : Usrael

The U.S., Saudi Arabia (no dispute there), Iran and Russia are equally guilty of getting their hands caught in the cookie jar. 

You really compare Iran with USA? :D

http://i.imgur.com/QmgYA4a.jpg

And no, I dont think that Russia is innocent. But what they did, is NOTHING compared to the insane destruction and suffering caused by USA in the last 15-20 years.

• Like 1

Notorious heart-eating Syrian rebel killed in northern Latakia

The prominent rebel commander “Khaled Abu Saqqar†has been reportedly killed on Tuesday by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in northern Latakia. The rebel commander was killed while fighting with Jabhat Al-Nusra (Syrian Al-Qaeda group); however, he was originally a member of the Free Syrian Army’s “Al-Farouq Brigadesâ€. His convoy was reportedly ambushed by the Syrian Arab Army along the road to the Kurdish Mountains (Jabal Al-Akrad) in northeastern Latakia. Abu Saqqar is notorious for video taping himself eating the organ of a deceased Syrian Arab Army (SAA) soldier in the Homs countryside in 2013. The video went instantly viral and became the source of much scrutiny as the deceased rebel commander relished in the fact that the human organ he was eating belonged to an Alawi soldier. Abu Saqqar’s death was first reported by several rebel pages – they commemorated his death and hailed him as a hero for his fight against the “Shabihaâ€.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/famous-heart-eating-rebel-killed-syria/ | Al-Masdar News

there is a picture of his body, i wont post here the picture, click on the link if you want to see his body
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

the pilot of the shotdown jet is still alive and in the hands of al-qaeda:

Sources from the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in the Aleppo Governorate have confirmed the identity of the captured Syrian pilot to Al-Masdar News. The pilot was identified as Khaled Sa’id of Latakia City, Latakia – his family was notified of his capture. In addition to this news, the Syrian Arab Army has confirmed the death of Lt. Mus’ab Hourani of Qadmous, Tartous. Lt. Hourani was the co-pilot on the SU-22 aircraft that was shot down by the jihadist rebels of Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham on Tuesday morning. No further information was provided.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/identity-captured-syrian-pilot-confirmed/ | Al-Masdar News

this is a picture of the pilot:
12928314_1065246020200853_34444433272732

it was taken and released by so-called "moderate" rebels. Mousa Omar, syrian journalist in london and one of the opposition (terrorist) supporter, uploaded the picture on his twitter with laughing smileys:
https://twitter.com/MousaAlomar/status/717450779766951937?lang=de

also @everyone:

if you support west(USA, israel,NATO & EU) it is fine and up to you. But you cant force other people to support them too. Here in germany, we have a shitstorm against the EU,NATO, US, Israel & Our Government. Our medias are loosing readers, especially the BILD who must now sell less examples because they are getting less bought. More and more people are against the politics of the west and yes @archbishop lazarus is right. Whatever russia, iran or hezbollah has done, is nothing compared to what the west has done since WW2. Im a western citizen myself and not everyone supports the western politics, a majority in west do not accept the politics of the west anymore. Accept that and dont try to force people to accept the western politics and if you dont like that people start point against the west, then i suggest you leave this planet because the number of people that start to protest against western politics has been grown and still going up and you cant change that, its a simple fact. you can either accept that (like we accept your views) or leave this planet. simple at it is. get over it.

A crucial problem in news media coverage of the Syrian civil war has been how to characterize the relationship between the so-called “moderate†opposition forces armed by the CIA, on one hand, and the Al Qaeda franchise Al Nusra Front (and its close ally Ahrar al Sham), on the other. But it is a politically sensitive issue for US policy, which seeks to overthrow Syria’s government without seeming to make common cause with the movement responsible for 9/11, and the system of news production has worked effectively to prevent the news media from reporting it fully and accurately.

http://www.therealnews.com/t2/component/content/article/92-more-blog-posts-from-gareth-porter/2675-reporting-or-not-the-ties-between-us-armed-syrian-rebels-and-al-qaedas-affiliate

The 'West' only desire is to get rid of the Assad government and break up Syria no matter what it takes, they do not care of the chaos that will follow when all the beheading jihadist fight for a piece of the pie and the media is doing its usual job of supporting this, you dont hear news anymore, just opinions and ridicule and sometimes complete lies that are never recanted... its all upside down and back to front... the "truth" is scary yall.

• Like 1

also here some examples of how western media manipulates reports regarding syria (and other war zones but i stay on syria since this topic is about syria). I use sources from following media:
ARD/ZDF (German)

CNN (U.S.A)

Krone.at (Austrian)

first, lets start with the german ZDF videos:

in this video, you can see (but i doubt you understand it if you cant speak german) that ZDF uses one video for 2 different reports. First, they show this video, when they talk about Homs clashes and that videos were released about it. On the same day, ZDF "Today journey" talked about a incident in kabul, afghanistan and showed EXACTLY the same video. So they took a video for 2 different reports about incidents which happened in 2 different countries.

the second ZDF video is about showing an old video from iraq (you can see iraqi soldiers) and claim it is a new secret video that has been shmuggled over the syrian border since """it is so hard to release videos to the public from syria because the so-called evil government does not want the world to see assad warcrimes""" (this is what ZDF says and i had to laugh so hard because opposition rebels upload videos since beginning of the syrian conflict on youtube, facebook etc without problems).

now lets get to the austrian newspaper krone:

SyrienKroneZeitungBeschiss.jpg

the above picture shows the article of krone with the title "Assads army rolls with the tanks to the mother of all battles" and shows a picture of destruction with a women, men and child. Yet the picture with the family was already released before and does NOT show a destruction behind the family.

now to CNN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lWB5ssifTg

this video is in english / has english translation, so i think i do not need to write here anything about it, just watch it.

last thing i have to say: the first thing that die in a war, is the truth

Hahahahaha... You really believe the so called "moderate" syrian opposition are the "good guys"?

That's what Washington believes, yes. I think you need to read what I wrote more carefully:

"Of course Hezbollah are considered to be the "good guys" according to you. Anyone who says[citation needed] that they are fighting IS publicly while doing the complete opposite and fights the Syrian opposition instead is considered to be a "good guy" by the Kremlin, much like how post-2012 FSA groups are also considered to be the "good guys" by Washington."

Not reallly. The correct answer is : Usrael

Twenty years of Hezbollah's terrorism flew right past your head. But since they didn't kill any Russian or Iranian citizens in their attacks they're obviously considered to be the "good guys".

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter after all...

You really compare Iran with USA? :D

I was comparing it to Saudi Arabia actually (just like how Russia is compared to the U.S.). Both powers are supporting proxies who in turn finance terrorism to support their respective causes to act in their favour.

And no, I dont think that Russia is innocent. But what they did, is NOTHING compared to the insane destruction and suffering caused by USA in the last 15-20 years.

"It's okay to support other terrorist organisations so as long as they're not targeting me!"

Does this not contradict the logic of what you posted about the U.S. previously? That the U.S, would support anyone, including Satan, to fulfil its goals and yet here you are saying that it's okay for Russia to do the exact same thing? Once again, this is not a black and white situation...

first, lets start with the german ZDF videos:

in this video, you can see (but i doubt you understand it if you cant speak german) that ZDF uses one video for 2 different reports. First, they show this video, when they talk about Homs clashes and that videos were released about it. On the same day, ZDF "Today journey" talked about a incident in kabul, afghanistan and showed EXACTLY the same video. So they took a video for 2 different reports about incidents which happened in 2 different countries.

And obviously they would think that no one can spot the same video twice *in the same day*. Maybe using a video from last week? Noooo, because the people at home are completely stupid, they will never notice. So that can never be something like, say, a mistake. It's obviously a blatant lie.

By the way, aside from this terrible lying video, was the reported news correct?

I'm nott interested in any East vs West Russia vs US devisive bullshit, but let's be clear, the 'West' are not serious about fighting terroism in Syria, only in toppling Assad, and they will help arm and fund anyone to do it. That's black and white, they continue this process even today.

It's become so ridiculous that there are reports of CIA backed militants fighting Pentagon backed militants, I'm on mobile so cannot provide source links.

• Like 1

I'm nott interested in any East vs West Russia vs US devisive bullshit, but let's be clear, the 'West' are not serious about fighting terroism in Syria, only in toppling Assad, and they will help arm and fund anyone to do it. That's black and white, they continue this process even today.

It's become so ridiculous that there are reports of CIA backed militants fighting Pentagon backed militants, I'm on mobile so cannot provide source links.

true. Also, ive read about that case too somewhere.

@dontknowhow: i dont know if the news was real

more examples of manipulation:
422790_265500273521559_1321023377_n.jpg

1451435_612579845467475_270993020_n.jpg?

1451946_612579875467472_473905149_n.jpg?

?type=3&theater

539170_612579802134146_1370721232_n.jpg?

more examples here:
https://tunisianquestfortruth.wordpress.com/2012/02/06/samples-of-media-distortion-of-facts-about-syria-1-fake-pictures/

Who faked these pictures is unknown for me, but these pictures were used and spread as either "look-these-are-from-syria-see-what-assad-has-done" or "look-the-world-support-the-free-syrian-army-assad-has-no-support-from-syrians"

and now a video about a "syrian activist", who has been seen in several videos how he is injured and that he is dying:

in the first from begin to 0:53, you see him injured, after that, a new video appear which showing him pretty alive and well and that video was released only DAYS after his injurying show, after that video, a new video appears which shows him near the death again and after that, he was shown alive and well again.

later, you see in video that even german media report about him (which is a surprise), on 4:43, you see that "activists" prepare for a faked bloodbath presentation.

it is very ugly what is happening there, a war full of lies (like all the other wars) and that death people are being used for propaganda. They have no respect for the dead.

it is very ugly what is happening there, a war full of lies (like all the other wars) and that death people are being used for propaganda. They have no respect for the dead.

Exactly. Unfortunately, death and suffering of ordinary people isnt important for politicians, and especially, western megacorporations. In Syria, the continuation of the war is desirable for them, because:

1, weapon sales is the most important element of american economy. Without it, they are screwed.

2, after Assad's regime is gone, free oil from syria

3, Assad is a major ally of Russia. If he is gone, that would be a serious blow for them.

Hopefully, it wont happen!

Anyway Im glad that there are more and more people like you in the western world, who arend blinded by this anti-Assad propaganda.

+ BTW, also dont forget the fact, that meanwhile, Israel actively supports Al-Nusra! Still, we hear nothing about this in western media...

If you want a less biased news source about syria, check the site of ANNA news: http://www.anna-news.info

Yes, it definitely tells things from the point of view of Russia, but still, far closer to the truth than any western news agency.

(I could also recommend a hungarian site, but that is very hard to understand with google translate. Not a problem for me though :D )

• Like 1

How a pro Russian website would tell more the truth than pro Western ones ? There isn't any free press in Russia anymore (if there ever been one), most of it has been dismantled by Putin. You like to criticize pro Western propaganda while swallowing without any doubt pro Assad Russian propaganda or conspiracy theories..

Exactly. Unfortunately, death and suffering of ordinary people isnt important for politicians, and especially, western megacorporations. In Syria, the continuation of the war is desirable for them, because:

1, weapon sales is the most important element of american economy. Without it, they are screwed.

2, after Assad's regime is gone, free oil from syria

3, Assad is a major ally of Russia. If he is gone, that would be a serious blow for them.

Hopefully, it wont happen!

Anyway Im glad that there are more and more people like you in the western world, who arend blinded by this anti-Assad propaganda.

+ BTW, also dont forget the fact, that meanwhile, Israel actively supports Al-Nusra! Still, we hear nothing about this in western media...

If you want a less biased news source about syria, check the site of ANNA news: http://www.anna-news.info

Yes, it definitely tells things from the point of view of Russia, but still, far closer to the truth than any western news agency.

(I could also recommend a hungarian site, but that is very hard to understand with google translate. Not a problem for me though :D )

thank you very much for your words.

If you could speak german, i would show you the facebook pages of german media like BILD, ZDF, ARD, Spiegel and some more. Everytime they bring a report about ukraine, syria, libya, assad, gaddafi etc. they get bashed in the comment section. You could also try google translation but i doubt that a good translation will come out. what i want to say is: that people in the western world know the truth is nothing new for me, because my family (which are born in russia), my grandparents (which lives in russia), my friends and people i know are knowing about all of this too. None of them believe our government, media and other western government, especially obama. They also want U.S troops and U.S Nukes out of germany and also out of NATO, like the majority of germans, which is good.

Also, not forget Iran. Assad is allied with iran, iran with russia, so if assad is gone, it would damage both iran and russia and damage the anti-zionist resistance in lebanon (hezbollah). Palestinians would suffer too from this because Assad send weapons to palestinians (small arms and missiles) to defend themselves from heavy israel bombers.

Thanks for the site, i know about ANNA news :D For news, i ask my friend in syria, who lives in latakia, in a city which is controlled by the army, so its safe there, i even play sometimes with him project reality :D but only if he has electricity because they cant have 24/7 electricity anymore due to the war, only for some hours.

anyway, its a joke how the Anti-IS Coalition allegedly bombs the IS since over a year, yet no progress was made. When russia bombed, syrian army could easy recapture alot of villages and towns. So who got bombed by the Anti-IS Coalition in syria? my friend in syria says, they bombed only unimportant targets of the IS, yet they bombed "accidentally" the syrian army (which was also reported in the news) and also infrastructure got bombed by the Anti-IS Coalition. Israel bombed hezbollah, yet none of nusra, IS or FSA. This can also be easly proven. Check the israel sources where they recognize the syrian opposition (which are allied with several terrorist groups and they admit it) as allies and also check the activity of israel in syria, guess what ? Syrian army and Hezbollah got bombed, no report of bombings against IS, Nusra FSA or any group.

Here:

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.666961(Israeli source)

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Report-Israeli-Air-Force-attacked-Hezbollah-targets-in-Syria-430616

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/11/report-israel-strikes-target-in-syria/415446/

Anyway, i think that some kurdish groups are the next being used for western interests and to fight assad (but not all, some kurdish groups stay with assad), we see already how some western Politician want to send weapons to some kurdish groups and promise them "a independent state" (you know, like they promised afghanistan and iraq democracy, but you see what they got).

And i think the war will take years before peace reaches the region.

• Like 1

How a pro Russian website would tell more the truth than pro Western ones ? There isn't any free press in Russia anymore (if there ever been one), most of it has been dismantled by Putin. You like to criticize pro Western propaganda while swallowing without any doubt pro Assad Russian propaganda or conspiracy theories..

i was 2 times in russia, my grandparents lives there, my parents are born there. have you ever been in russia (your statement shows that you've never been there) or how do you come to this assertion?

EDIT: Sorry for double post

i was 2 times in russia, my grandparents lives there, my parents are born there. have you ever been in russia (your statement shows that you've never been there) or how do you come to this assertion?

EDIT: Sorry for double post

Yes, i went there before the end of USSR, mind you. About the state of the press in Russia, you should document yourself a little, that's a well known fact. And i have relatives that lived in Assad's Syria for 20 years, so i don't swallow all the pro Assad propaganda i read on Russia press agencies.

Yes, i went there before the end of USSR, mind you. About the state of the press in Russia, you should document yourself a little, that's a well known fact. And i have relatives that lived in Assad's Syria for 20 years, so i don't swallow all the pro Assad propaganda i read on Russia press agencies.

okay, but the USSR and current russia is very different. Also, to know about manipulation in western medias and that western leaders are lying about the whole syrian crisis does not require russian sources. Russian sources didn´t opened my eyes. It was the rebels themself, who loves to spread beheading videos and holding speech about slaughtering alawites, christians and everyone who disagree with theyr ideology (means if a sunni dislike theyr methodes, he will get the brutality too). But not only these speech and videos, but how bad things get manipulated by either taking pictures and videos from another warzone and declare them as syrian warcrimes, or by photoshopping stuff. Those doesn´t require russian sources, you can find these lies in the internet, spreaded by FSA supporter themself on twitter, facebook, youtube etc. so blame them if you don´t want people to support assad. Tell them, they should lie better and using unique pictures for theyr photoshop, and not pictures that you can easly find on google that are even older than the syrian crisis itself. Also, talk to western media too if you don´t want people to support assad and point against the west, tell them, they shouldn´t use old iraq footages from youtube and declare them as top secret syrian video which was shmuggled over the border.

Also, talk to the rebels, they shouldn´t hold public speeches where they threaten christians, alawites, druzes etc and want them to behead. And talk to the people in Damascus and Latakia and other cities where they live in peace, that they shouldn´t talk to the people outside syria and tell them how good they live while the syrian army controls theyr city. MAYBE then more people support west and syrian opposition, but for that its too late. 5 years too late. The crisis was planned, but BAD planned and the lies are so bad, that 1. it does not need any russian, iranian, chinese sources and 2. even the WMD Iraq lies were better. Also, in my posts which shows the manipulation, does not include anything from russian sources.

so yeah, claming that russian media are the reason why people doesnt support west anymore is not a good idea and a pretty outdated argument. People should come with something new.