eble

Syria - What should we do if anything?

they use to be great before 1921 but in the last 80 years have become a vicious school yard bully with imperialist intentions.

Sorry that I leave the Syria toppic, but foreign politics with expansion of power and territory did arise way before 1913 already when it comes to historical events. And like we all know there were a lot more countries around with such aims and not just the USA.

Why does every unpopular but rational thought receive a dumb reply from brainless rednecks ?

Aha, a redneck Brit? Oh boy.

Consider why the thought is unpopular.

Dont know where to post this....mmh

British officials 'snub US requests to use UK military bases for build-up of forces in Gulf' as fears grow over Iran's nuclear plans

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223373/Britain-rejects-US-requests-use-UK-military-bases-build-forces-Gulf.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/25/uk-reject-us-request-bases-iran

"Helping forces in a pre-emptive strike would be 'breaking international law"

"US officials have 'also asked UK diplomats for use of British bases in Cyprus"

"UK notes Attorney General advice saying Iran isn't 'clear and present threat"

"They want to 'fly from US bases on British territories in Atlantic and Indian Oceans"

Thats a surprise....

Edited by oxmox

Dont know where to post this....mmh

British officials 'snub US requests to use UK military bases for build-up of forces in Gulf' as fears grow over Iran's nuclear plans

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223373/Britain-rejects-US-requests-use-UK-military-bases-build-forces-Gulf.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/25/uk-reject-us-request-bases-iran

"Helping forces in a pre-emptive strike would be 'breaking international law"

"US officials have 'also asked UK diplomats for use of British bases in Cyprus"

"UK notes Attorney General advice saying Iran isn't 'clear and present threat"

"They want to 'fly from US bases on British territories in Atlantic and Indian Oceans"

Thats a surprise....

As most people commenting there said, I'm also surprised - pleasantly this time.

Why do so many of the tin foil hat crowd congregate here? :j:

First they dismiss, then they deny, then they ridicule.

If you read/viewed anything other then the main sewer stream media maybe you wouldn't be so naive... blind sheeple are blind, ignorance is bliss... right!?

I wasn't born thinking this way... it wasn't till I was 30 and worked in Canada for 9 months and met many Canadians that talked about this stuff like it was common knowledge... I kinda thought they were a little crazy but the more I heard the more I investigated and the more I realised there was some seriously dodgy shit going on.

I read more and more until I could not deny it any longer, for about a year I was really freaked out about what I had learned... the thing is mate the facts don't lie, the paper trail is undeniable and if you choose to ignore it then that is fine but fuck off giving shit to people who have read thousands of documents, watched many documentaries and use a little critical thinking.

Most of us 'tin hattters' have a far superior knowledge about the world you and I live in.... I suggest you start out by watching something like 'Zeitgeist'... its free to watch on google or Naomi Wolf's 'End of America'... or google why all but 2 American presidents are all related to old European royalty... just to get your brain ticking over.

Why does every unpopular but rational thought receive dumb reply from brainless rednecks ?

I find it utterly amazing and sad that people will defend this inherently fowled/corrupt system and ridicule anyone that questions it or tries to shed light on and share their knowledge of whats really going on.

I call them sheeple.

Aha, a redneck Brit? Oh boy.

Consider why the thought is unpopular.

Because fear is one of the most powerful tools and has been used by the elite to scare the sheeple into submission for centuries... its far easier to put your head in the sand.

As I said earlier... ignorance (for most) is bliss.

Edited by i76

Guys, if you're really unable to post on topic, you should avoid posting at all.

Edited by ProfTournesol

Sorry, 1913... so many events, so many dates.

December 23, 1913 - Congress passed the Federal Reserve Act of 1913; promised to change the nation's banking system; paved the way for the Federal Banking System (network of twelve regional banks); called for all national banks to join the federal system via hefty one-time deposits into a pooled account; charged Federal Reserve banks with serving as resources to aid and stabilize the nation's other banks; resulting network of banks tied together by the Federal Reserve Board, newly minted Federal Reserve note.

http://theunjustmedia.com/Banking%20&%20Federal%20Reserve/The%20Federal%20Reserve%20is%20Privately%20owned.htm

Let's back up a minute. Rational arguments and rednecks aside, the reason this poster deserves to be dismissed as a brainless tinfoil hat wearer is in the post.

Because saying that the U.S. turned towards fascism and imperialism abruptly in a single year and posting as explanation a single episode in a completely typical, statist economic process that has nothing to do with foreign policy is not an argument.

It is a non sequitur by the standards of logical discussion and bears the classic hallmark of conspiracy theorist-type thinkers of expressing mere innuendo and intimation without a straightforward explanation of views. Because of course, the views are usually too laden with absurdity, overreaction and self parody to be taken seriously in detail.

In other news, thermobaric bombs in Syria. Fun, fun.

In other news, thermobaric bombs in Syria. Fun, fun.

"So fukken what?"© Metallica

This show got pretty damn crazy. It's a messy world. It's one of these things you can't just "fix" and the current events will last generations. ABC did a good insight on how it's affecting Australia and how some Australian citizens are going there to fight and getting us therefore caught up in it to some degree or another (and obviously therefore a violent and confronting degree).

Nothing let them kill each other. No American life should be spent stopping it. Oh and I HATE you ignorant people that call everybody who has a different opinion than you " sheeple". Your not better than anybody else. Just shut up with your stuck up superior crap.

Nothing let them kill each other. No American life should be spent stopping it. Oh and I HATE you ignorant people that call everybody who has a different opinion than you " sheeple". Your not better than anybody else. Just shut up with your stuck up superior crap.

watch what you post

1 American life > 30,000 Syrians and you're saying other people have a superior attitude? How amusing.

Bold answers itself.

By the way, "sheeple" isn't about name calling for people with different views, its the opposite, its actually in reference to the majority collective unquestioned view. Although self awareness is needed to know if your in that group or not :) It does become a cliche' but it has its point I suppose.

Hi, IMO... the syrian armed groups that are shooting at the syrian armed forces are philo-faszist groups, that use the religion as alibi or excuse to claim for the power; they don't fight for the freedom, they fight for the power, they fight to impose a theological law that redirect the benefits to 'em and those who share the same or close views than 'em.

You can't call freedom fighters to a bunch of mofos that throw "supposed" government allyes out buildings roofs to the street, bearded brainwashed suckers that want to keep the women in the house, don't let 'em access to the schools or just choose their clothes; the syrian government is a dirty dictatorship, that's true... but even being a dictatorship... they allow more freedom of choose to their citizens (men and women) than what the so called "rebels" want to let 'em have. IMO they're much worse than the syrian government and they should be smashed.

An example of the supporters of this people... in Egypt, the Mushlim Brothers Brotherhood... paid and ruled caravans with nurses to ablate females as young as 12yo and some times less, paying (with money) the familys for "use their services in the name of Alah", to drive the women acording to the "right path of faith"; they also distribute food among certain groups of population with the condition that they must go the fridays to a designated mosq, just the same that the neo-nazi groups (in Greece) do "to win the hearts & minds" of the unstuded population by their stomag, change their perception... it works!. Ain't like this people, ain't like what they think and much less what they do and try to do; and if you ask me... i'll tell you that i want 'em dead. Why...?!, because i love my country, the freedom and i hate 'em, they're the NME and must be killed for the good of the world if there's a declared war. That's my opinion about the sad syrian situation and also applycable to other places of the world. Let's C ya

According to the news papers Germany prepares to send 150 solders and two patriot PAC 3 battery’s to turkey. They just waiting for Turkey to ask NATO.

Allegedly up to 125/200 Alewites were killed or hurt in a bombing aussault.

What is the difference between an assault and massacre ? Some months ago the news were filled with reports about massacres on civilians.

What is the difference between an assault and massacre ? Some months ago the news were filled with reports about massacres on civilians.

Civil wars always kill civilians, sadly.

Civil wars always kill civilians, sadly.

Conventional war´s too. Its always the Civilian or rather the weak that die first.

I think

Assault is when you attack and the enemy is resting with weapons and you take some looses.

Massacre is when you attack someone that has no weapons(Civilians) or a enemy that cant use them because your assault was so fast and you kill them all before he or they could even respond. You don’t have any loses. Its more likly that the civilans where not the target but the FSA so SA was assoulting the FSA and the civis where in the crossfier. But if the civilians where the target it would be more like slaughter or mass slaughter.

Well, imagine one situation: there's a military base, for example, hosting mech infantry detachment, together with its heavy weapons, trucks and APCs. The crowd of so called civilians (including women, elders and even teenagers) gathers and starts assaulting facility, trying to get at its territory to seize all the weapons and other hardware and harm the personel. After base commanders tries to talk with the crowd and ask them to stop this the crowd does not respond and continues to storm the base shouting that all the soldiers and officers there will be stubbed to death or beaten severely (and they know that many soldiers, officers and their families were attecked already so it's not plain words). After commander orders his soldiers to step on the walls and open fire at will to prevent casualties among the personel and looting the weapons, APCs and ammo, what it will be? Massacre?