Sign in to follow this  
imutep

[ArmA2: OA] Blue Hills [SP] by Imutep

If you play with ai tuning addons or scripts like Group Link or zeus ai, you can sometimes get problems. It's not a mission for zeus ai or something else. You should use those addons maybe on bigger battle missions but not on search and rescue missions like this one. But yes, in some points you're right.

;)

Who said I was using addons? Routing AI is vanilla behavior, as is hiding or crawling.

Um... looks like a great mission but I take the AK and ammo out of the pack but I cannot shoot it?

I tried this mission not to long ago and dont have this problem. Maybe drop Ak on ground and pick him up.

Wiki said something about tapping the SPACE bar then it works, but that was with his mission. The one where he uses German units.

I tried this mission not to long ago and dont have this problem. Maybe drop Ak on ground and pick him up.

:) Cheers mate. This worked.

@ Kommiekat

did it work BTW?

Got to work by tom3kb's advice. Drop the weapon and pick it up again.

oh?

ok. strange, cause I just needed to press spacebar.

anyway, if you managed to have it work, it's good.

Hi, Imutep:

Sorry I can only speak English as I am from China.

I played your mission "Blue Hills" recently and I should say it is awesome. I hope more missions from you for Arma OA or Arma III.

Just one question for "Blue Hills":

I stole a tank and saved the last two UN hostages held in the Takistani base and then went to meet KSK soldiers in the new location. Everybody was there including 4 hostages,KSK leader and our contact (Sahid) alive, but nothing happened. Should I go to the "Heli LZ", but only

the last two UN hostages and Sahid were following me.

Did I do something wrong?

Thank you guys.

Hustler