Sign in to follow this  
imutep

[ArmA2: OA] Blue Hills [SP] by Imutep

bluehills-logoklein.jpg

Good things need time!

This saying applies the evolutionary history of my latest mission. From the first announcement till today's release nearly two years have passed. But the hard work has paid off. Blue Hills is a prime mission with a consistently high quality. In Blue Hills you will find a fascinating story about the resistance fighter Sahid, who help the KSK team to liberate four german UN soldiers. The attention to details is remarkable, and depending on your progress during the mission, the story unfolds more and more. Here you should always keep your eyes open. In addition to the role of the Sahid you must also fight as a unit of the KSK team in different parts of the mission.

So i'm very proud to finish the work and present you BLUE HILLS in german and english language. Hope my english is good enough for all here. :)

Download:

[AMS] BlueHills v1.0

Language:

german / english

Features:

• Extensive mission with a long playtime
  • Intro, Cutscenes
  • New Functions from OA
  • You play the resistance fighter Sahid, as well as the KSK soldiers Berg and Hansen.
  • Single combat, group order, stealth and escape
  • The mission expanded if Sahid alive till the end.
  • Of course, a mission design with attention to detail
  • uvm

Used Scripts:

• LightTRuck
  • Tpw Houselights
  • Random Searchlight
  • Gewehrpyramide by Kybernaut

Used Mission Templates:

• FOB Base Template von Mike-USA (v1.1)

Credits:

• Clayman for his tests and help with errors. Great man! :cool:
  • BIS for ArmA2 and Operation Arrowhead
  • All the others I've forgotten at this point.

Have fun soldier!

Edited by Imutep
New dl link

I wanted to inform you about a comment from a user. He got the message that a snake cjs addon is requiered.

This mission is requesting "csj_snakes"

I don't know why.

Could the author of the mission please double check that "No addons" are needed.

It was an old entry in the mission.sqm file. I delete the line and version is fixed now! There is no needed addon.

Regards:)

I had the similiar experience with "csj_snakes" too after the intro was playing. glad you fixed it. downloading the new version!

Tried the begining 2 times, got shot down cause there´s no weapon to fire or to find?

Can't wait to try this :)

Tried the begining 2 times, got shot down cause there´s no weapon to fire or to find?
Take a look in your backpack. ;)

Psst...don't tell too much :D

Sounds promising, I will play this :)
Can't wait to try this

Hope you'll enjoy it !

I'm new to the game, so this was the first mission I've ever played and it was fun as hell! Hard, But fun so thanks for posting a great mission. :D

Thanks, have you already played through the mission?

Hi Imutep

I'm enjoying this so far, but am stuck at a certain point. Please see the spoiler below.

It's the part where you rescue the first of the UN soldiers at the camp. I've found the 2nd document which was in plain view by the laptop, but can't find the map it's telling me to find. I'll gone over the camp many times, checking the bodies, cars, bikes, APC and even resorted to crawling around it lol, but I can't find it. Could you tell me where it is please?

1 militia soldier patrols the camp, he has a backback. ;)

1 militia soldier patrols the camp, he has a backpack. ;)

It seems that I checked every backpack multiple times but not that one once!?

Many thanks...

Tried this mission three times tonight. Was told to wait for KSK but no one showed up except for a plane that flew overhead.

Then I exploded.

What did I do wrong?

Nothing wrong, it's just a matter of luck to not get killed by the explosion.

From my experience it's best to stay inside the building at the beginning.

I've noticed a lot of other missions and campaigns you guys have at your web site.

Any way of getting them translated into English and posted here for downloading?

Such a shame so many good missions but so few can play them. Get them on here and many others can share in the fun!

Cheers

I really got into this one, I loved the "lone wolf" approach , I had to hide around my House and wait to take out the militia after blowing up the tank.

However, after meeting the ksk team, we all just hung around, they do not follow me. Is there something special to do before going to rescue the captives?

I've noticed a lot of other missions and campaigns you guys have at your web site.

Any way of getting them translated into English and posted here for downloading?

Such a shame so many good missions but so few can play them. Get them on here and many others can share in the fun!

Cheers

I'm sorry, but i've no time to translate the missions. Nice to hear of good missions.

I really got into this one, I loved the "lone wolf" approach , I had to hide around my House and wait to take out the militia after blowing up the tank.

However, after meeting the ksk team, we all just hung around, they do not follow me. Is there something special to do before going to rescue the captives?

It seems that you don't kill all enemys around. :)

hi

I've seen your site, and it seems that there are a lot of good missions.

unfortunately, most of them are in german.

is it possible to release your future missions in multilangage, or at least in english?

and is it possible (not you apparently, it seems you're too busy) that someone in that site translate the missions and campaign in english?

for example, I'd like to replay the ArmA 1 campaign or the Red Hammer campaign, but all of them are in german...kind of annoying.

could you ask the author to make them in english or (even better) in multilangage?

thanks

Yep, my futured missions are in german and english as well. :)

For the ArmA1 campaign and red Hammer i ask the autor.

Thanks buddy.

It's just because much more players will play your work - as more of them will understand.

That's why I released my work in english rather than in french.

Anyway, you do a good job in your missions, and they are interesting.

Thanks, Wiki

I'm sorry, but i've no time to translate the missions. Nice to hear of good missions.

I've just downloaded a few missions from your site and was ready to crack open the .pbo's and start translating, using Google translate, then uploading them here, with permission of course.

Perhaps I should wait on that?

Thanks buddy.

Anyway, you do a good job in your missions, and they are interesting.

Thanks, Wiki

Thx for your words wiki. Nice to read.

I've just downloaded a few missions from your site and was ready to crack open the .pbo's and start translating, using Google translate, then uploading them here, with permission of course.

Perhaps I should wait on that?

Translate german to english with google is crazy. :)

Whch missions you wanna translate?

It seems that you don't kill all enemys around. :)

Frankly, this is a major design issue. Mission makers should never require players to kill all enemies. The attackers are spread over a large forested area with rough terrain, split into many groups. What happens if one of them gets stuck on a rock, decides to hide under a bush, or just plain run away, as ArmA AI logically tend to do? Are we supposed to suspend the operation and comb the whole map for this last pesky guy? They are *attacking.* If they give up and no longer have the strength to threaten us, the defenders win and the task should be completed.

That one disarmed tank crewman is probably halfway to Zargabad right now, and the mission is stuck.