Sign in to follow this  
nathanh13

Helicopter Enters Into Nose Dive Whenever Free Flight Is Launched.

Hello,

Whenever I launch free flight in the game (I don't know about the other modes because I have no tried) the helicopter just enters into a nose dive however hard I pull back on the stick.

I have already removed the deadzones in the settings menus to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yours,

Nathan

Hi, is your joystick also calibrated out-of-game? Is the cyclick centered?

I just wan't to add one little thing to this thread, simply to point out something amazing.

There is one response to this question, and it's from a BI developer.

This right here DnA, is why I consider Bohemia interactive to be the best game developer out there! There is not one single game company with better costumer service and community care as BI! I struggle to find threads with problems where no developer has answered questions or offered help.

You deserve so much respect and attention for this... You should be made into an example for the whole gaming scene.

Keep up being great!

Welcome

Do not remove the dead Zone except if you have a verry precise joystick. A lot of stick don't came back to 0 at Center. Even after calibration..

Check if everything is right on the game controller panel. Then In game. Also try an other mission.

Hello,

Whenever I launch free flight in the game (I don't know about the other modes because I have no tried) the helicopter just enters into a nose dive however hard I pull back on the stick.

I have already removed the deadzones in the settings menus to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yours,

Nathan

make sure you're up to date - that latest patch fixed that for me when i was experiencing it with the Hinds addon.