Hi guys,

I am planning a mission in which your squad is held as captives after they got into an ambush.

Now I would like to make the Captives getting into a Russian truck with russian soldiers. On the normal way it doesnt work (I dont get the option to enter, only to attack)

How can I make this worK?

Thanks in advance,

Gee

Okay I will try it! The plan is actually that there is a road block after some driving on the road - this is the point where you should escape - than I would probably have to set a trigger where I make the Captives leave the group and as soon as the leave the area -like 50m (again a trigger) they are set Captive false.

Lets see and try =)

Edit: Thanks it works as you said!

Edited by geestyleed

So now I have another problem:

So leaving the group and regroup as a greman team works, but setting the team back to captive false works only for the group leader?

I made a trigger "Activation everybody" - at on activation "A setCaptive false; B setCaptive false" etc - but this doesnt work - furthermore I cannot set any waypoints afterwards - okay I can set them but they dont get displayed?!

So now I have another problem:

So leaving the group and regroup as a greman team works, but setting the team back to captive false works only for the group leader?

I made a trigger "Activation everybody" - at on activation "A setCaptive false; B setCaptive false" etc - but this doesnt work - furthermore I cannot set any waypoints afterwards - okay I can set them but they dont get displayed?!

I think you will need to add something like this, I am not sure of it doh I am new at this ...

On act.

{_x setCaptive false;} forEach units this

kind regards

Edited by KBourne

I will give it a try - for now I made the captive scene as a intro and the mission starts on the run - so I bypassed the problem and I could add some extra Dialogs etc haah :D