cimalex

Project 82 The Falklands/Malvinas war mod Work In Progress - Pics

domokun

This is once again more detailed but lower resolution:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...hic_map-en.svg

Have you tried Google Maps/Earth?

this one is going be great help thank you. I work off google earth too, for some detail too. right now start to place object on the map. just clicking rocks and more rocks, checking some picture to try get close to the look.

I have full east and west island up, been thinking of just east island, what size it would be ? right now 40x40 lost lot detail 40x40, will work good for ship battle, and planes, as there few trees more of a deserter of grass and forest of rocks.

Are you referring to the Jason Islands?

Give me the names of the islands you're trying to model and I'll see if I can find you some good visuals.

I'll do everything I can to help this mod reach fruition!

parts of jason islands on the map it more what i have is high hybrid, of east Falkland, some things i like to have for missions, places for ship / boat, air battle, plus long march/stomping area. main city Goose Green, Darwin with airport, port Stanly and airport, grass strips airport Port Howard, north arm Teal Inlet.

I put lot of low little valleys/ fingers to give some place for cover and stealth movement.

low water crossing area for AI bot so no problem there.

Hi, people i am releasing the first public version of the IA58 pucara, i cant say that is finished but not sure of what direction will take the addon development, I have too much models to finish, and looking for put some things in ARMA3 while certanly it would be bad just left the ARMA2 models incomplete

Download

I dont remember if I added the "credits.txt" file in this version so here they are, sorry if i miss someone!

This addon wouldnt be posible with out of the help of this awesome persons/groups:

Bohemia Interactive Forums People

Armaholic forum

Proyect82 Team (Cimalex and Konyo)

Cazadores de Monte(CM)(Loro and MarioX)

RACS Proyect Team(wld427 help us with the guns!)

Sudden Death(The multiple cannon script is based on his script for the tunguska)

Myke(We learn a lot from his unbinarized F16 files)

Bohemia Interactive( for such awesome expandible game)

picture(199kb)

https://unzcng.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pvrCqfJZL9IHvuWgZdCCxBBvkPAU_Pd5KM2c8aAd-5sNi1R-9f_bcPlHBmWbpMP2zAjDXdv_eFSpzxK5c-XJsIMt7iBsyTYWt/arma2OA%202012-07-19%2020-42-34-52.jpg?psid=1

Edited by Foxtrop
image file too heavy for use [IMG]

Release of skyhawk A4B and A4C

camo from grupo 4 de caza(fighting bombing group 4) for the skyhawk A4C and camo from grupo 5 de caza(fighting bombing group 5) for the skyhawk A4B

Variants

A4B with 3xMK82 bombs

A4B with 1xMK17 1000LB bomb

A4C with 3xMK82 bombs

Picture

https://unzcng.bay.livefilestore.com/y1peY7EgwvaYpM_CaVc7AcoXnZ5avbKWHLh6ptxOmeu3-8iU3uhDZsYrMRjtuiUYoCuuzSuxRMWJC4xnlk4YSlPYQNOp2Apb2nP/skyhawkingame.jpg?psid=1 (238 kB)

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?dr3osqm1w4n82r0

Edited by Foxtrop

Nice job! Thanks. You are making soldiers?

Thanks for this, really great.

Also thanks to 'Armaholic' for safe downloads..

:)

Hi,

thanks Foxtrop, for your aircraft. I've been busy supporting any 1982 Falklands related units in my PlannedAssault mission builder. Here are a couple of screens shots from generated missions. It's now waiting for the Argentine ground forces to invade : )

_a2_cwr2_sas_and_p82_pucaras.jpg _a2_29cdo_rar_battery_firing.jpg _a2_fma_a4c_skyhawk.jpg _a2_falklands_era_chinook2.jpg

William

These look great, downloading to have a proper look..

Thanks for sharing them..:)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

** since you decided to combine 2 addons which were released seperatly before I will forward the absolete pages to this one. In the future I will always update this file cause otherwise it is going to be one big mess of standalone/combined archive updates. I hope that is ok with you.

Great work mate !

I will see to make almost a couple of missions using open source Falklands/Malvinas wip map...

Thanks again and carry on the great work !

Totally.

This is prolly the last major mod that I'm waiting on.

Grrrr bring it on!

I also cannot wait for final realease :) I am great fan of those times and and interested in the war.

By the way, Foxtrop could you add hiddenSelection functionality to A4's config to allow people to use your addon in specific missions like in Vietnam just by making their own texture sets? Your A4's are great and nicely fit to Viet era.

I also cannot wait for final realease :) I am great fan of those times and and interested in the war.

By the way, Foxtrop could you add hiddenSelection functionality to A4's config to allow people to use your addon in specific missions like in Vietnam just by making their own texture sets? Your A4's are great and nicely fit to Viet era.

The a4 already uses the hiddenSelection method via script

_plane setobjecttexture [0,"P82_skyhawk\data\skyhawkb_clear.paa"] ; the section 0 is the body, the only problem that you could have is with the fuel tanks cause those are "BOMBS" like, and about vietnam could be a surprise soon

Little updates

I'm working in the Mirage IIIEA

mirageWIP2.jpg?psid=1

mirageWIP1.jpg?psid=1

From this same base model later we will develop the Mirage Nesher (Dagger)

Also working in the argentine aircraft carrier ARA 25 de Mayo, a colosus class carrier, it isnt really priority but it would be funny in multiplayer and useful for training missions

25demayo1.jpg?psid=1

We have finished the external body of the aermachi M339 trainer, as soon we finish with the cabin model it would be fast to introduce it in the game

aermachiWIP.jpg?psid=1

And finally we are trying to learn all the needed to introduce aircraft into ARMA3, we already made some test with weapons, helmets and vest without problem, yet we are wanting to model a basic Argentine Marine uniform and put it both in ARMA2 and ARMA3.... yet the ARMA3 beta comes this 25, so I will focus in A3 requeriments and later portit to A2, with the aircraft is quite diferent cause we think it would be easy make it for A2 and port it to A3

Awesome but what about the map of the islands?

Because, unless I'm mistaken, the community already has a lot of the units.

Incidentally does anyone have a list of units deployed (Brit/Argi) and a list of units now available?

nice, I love to see you keep working! I cant wait.

These WIP screenshots really get me expecting... Good job! Eagerly looking forward to the final project.