cimalex

Project 82 The Falklands/Malvinas war mod Work In Progress - Pics

You've just reminded me Da12thmonkey, aren't you lot at RKSL doing a Rapier at the moment?

Yes, but AFAIK the modern Rapier Field Standard C (FSC) model has priority over any (pre-1996) Rapier FSA/FSB versions of the system, that Rock might do.

Rapier FSC is decidedly 'different' looking compared to earlier versions of the system.

You got me there da12thMonkey... Sorry, I thought this could lead somewhere, but my lack of historical knowledge of that conflict is pretty much obvious. Well, at least the Bedford can be used :)

Had family who took part in that conflict, do them proud gents.

Hi gents,

here are some nice pics of Konyo's work in progress, after he take a rest with his Sea King here are the Gazelle and Scout choppers:

Gazelle here:

Gazelle00.jpg

Two nice ingame shots of the Gazza again:

Gazelle02.jpg

outside the hangar and following takoff over a wooden area somewhere...

Gazelle03.jpg

Finally a bulldozer image of the Scout, that will need some more attention and love with textures:

Scout00.png

A big thank to Konyo for his dedicated work, and to CBFASI and Trouble for having passed us Mlods, textures and permissions.

Good job guys! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Awesome work Konyo and kudos to CBFASI and Trouble for collaborating.

I really can't wait.

Lemme know if you need any further help

Edited by domokun

Very nice, I like the Scout especially, a very interesting design and something that you don't come across often in gaming/mods. Looking forward to future updates, looks like it will feature lots of 'exotic' hardware; the more the merrier ;)

Hi Gents,

Foxtrop our skilled modder of argentine planes show up a couple of pics of his IA-58 Pucarà close to be tested.

Below a picture with new rocket launcher pods (Sneb).

PucaraIA58a.jpg

And finally another pic of the cockpit, please not the details amount and realism made by this skilled artist/author.

Note that Foxtrop is also working on a new version of the A-4B/C/Q Skygawk, and in the future maybe, will work on an Aermacchi MB-339A of CANA.

PucaraIA58b.jpg

Well done Foxtrop, and carry on the great work !

Pucara! Great aircraft, would love to see that as part of this for ArmA 2. Following with interest!

yeah, quite nice stuff.

hardest part is however is making island/islands :[

Hi gents,

here some short video from our artist Foxtrop showing his great Pucara in action:

4 videos very short, taking of, attacking a mi8, attacking units in ground, enjoy.

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

All looks good! Whats your release schedule?

By this I mean are you releasing things piecemeal as they're done or waiting to release everything en mass?

To goose4291 and all other people that are awaiting release date...

Try to be more patient guys, we are working hard on developing, porting to A2 from old A1 and even old Ofp files and testing and scripting and improving and so on.

At the moment is quite impossible to schedule a release date, actually we have just released the CH-47 from Konyo in two version just to make a sample of the incoming work.

Release date? Before AIII is out (I hope and expect).

Cheers and carry on supporting the mod.

To goose4291 and all other people that are awaiting release date...

Try to be more patient guys, we are working hard on developing, porting to A2 from old A1 and even old Ofp files and testing and scripting and improving and so on.

At the moment is quite impossible to schedule a release date, actually we have just released the CH-47 from Konyo in two version just to make a sample of the incoming work.

Release date? Before AIII is out (I hope and expect).

Cheers and carry on supporting the mod.

Sorry Cimalex I think you misunderstood. I'm not asking when you're going to release it, but how (i.e. Piecemeal as bits are completed, or in bulk)

Wasn't asking about an actual release date as I can imagine how infuriating that would be.

goose4291:

I'm not infuriated mate, anyway how will we release the mod ?

Piecemeal as bits are completed...

I guess the next addon will be the Pucara, followed by Konyo's birds, Wessex, Sea King, Scout and Gazelle.

But need some more time for testing and improving.

Cheers

Should be a nice addon mate, actually I found and Avro Vulcan made ready for ArmA that will be easily ported to A2.

I just need permission from the author and mlods with textures and gauges etc...

Only problem is that bombing missions to Port Stanley will be boring, just fly straight, refuel and release bomb from 21000 ft.

Should be a nice addon mate, actually I found and Avro Vulcan made ready for ArmA that will be easily ported to A2.

I just need permission from the author and mlods with textures and gauges etc...

Only problem is that bombing missions to Port Stanley will be boring, just fly straight, refuel and release bomb from 21000 ft.

Only problem with that Cimalex is i think that it was ported without permission. I maybe wrong & it may have been sorted since its release to ArmA. However Armaholic it still says it is? http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2753

Probably best to check with CheyenneAH56 about it before continuing. Dont want this mod to run into trouble :D

Edited by konyo

The one for ArmA: AS needs improvements, But it is still pretty good yes; But as I just said it needs improvements, The best one to use is the IRIS one IF we get permission; But if we dont, Get permission for the ArmA: AS one, Add a new cockpit; New pilots and new textures.

If done right we would have a thing of beauty...

Port Stanley: Yes, It would be like that; Rather boring, But that is the charm of it I think. I was pissing about with the Vulcan yesterday in Armed Assault and I was doing just that for a good 30 minuites.

Would be really nice to see this when its released.

So long ago really, but still seems like yesterday..