Sign in to follow this  
geestyleed

Some supply of Coop Missions

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking here around for quite a while now. But now I thought it would be a good time to sign up. I hope you like some supply on new coop missions :p

Bounded in Chain Part I (06/25/2012)

1st Mission: Operation Sommersturm *Updated*

http://www.abload.de/img/rescuekvf3o.jpg (199 kB)

Story line:

CO-04: The germans and russians are having a exacerbating war in Polnad. A german defence point is just some hundred meter south of Baranov. Two days ago the russians took Hauptmann Schmock and Oberst Bock as hostages after they got into an amush in near Baranov. They are kept highly protected in Castle Baranov. You are their only hope to get them out there alive! This afternoon the russians are planning a demonstrative execution to show their power and they want to force the Germans to retreat from the area around Baranov.

Additional Information:

- No Respawn

- Some fair Savepoints and random save possible (and recommended)

- Decide yourself what is the best way!

- Some ambient design and sounds

- You can choose between two STG44 Soldier, a Medic or a Sniper. No other support.

- So far no Briefing or something, but Information on the map as well as due to messages on the screen (I hope you forgive me for that :P) - you wont get lost

- Rambo way wont work - haha

- Playtime should be around 45-60 Minutes.

- Mission information in english language. German version will follow in some days.

Known Issues:

- Sometimes the Oberst is dead, but that no big deal (should be fixed now)

- Russian FLAK in the inner castle yard sees everything and this can be annoying (but challenging)

- all characters should be humans or deactivate the AI - because the AI is overchallenged with CQB or navigating in Castle Baranov.

You can download the mission here (06/07/2012)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd Mission: Fallen Hunter

http://www.abload.de/img/fallenhunter0gcy5.jpg (179 kB)

Story line:

CO-02: While heading back from a bomb run on a russian supply convoy, your plane compass was hit by a shrapnel and you lost your orientation. Your plane ended up being shot down in the middle of the swamps...in the middle of the russian territory. Luckily you and your gunner are alright, but that does not apply to the Stuka. Your landing wasnt the most quiet one with the result that some recon troops are on the way to the crash site, but thankfully there is.....

Additional Information:

- No Respawn

- No Briefing or something, but Information on the map as well as due to messages on the screen

- Two human players needed

- Play smart!

- Playtime should be around 60+ Minutes.

- Mission information in english language. German version will follow in some days.

Known Issues:

- none that I am aware of.

You can download the mission here (06/09/2012)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd Mission: Bound in chains we won't die Part I

http://www.abload.de/img/unbentb67bb.jpg (271 kB)

Story line:

CO-07 You are part of a supply convoy trying to reach a disabled Panther Tank. But on the way to your destination you were ambushed by heavy armory and soldiers. Your complete convoy was destoryed, but you and six other men survived and were captured. You know - the russians are not the most friendly and you have to get out of their captivity to avoid certain death. However you are heavily guarded ... a elopement is risky - a risk you have to take... *

Additional Information:

- No Respawn

- Short Intro

- Quite open design

- Playable with CO-02 (more covert ops) or more players for extra fighting and explosions =)

- I would advice only to play with humans and deactive empty (AI) Slots.

Known Issues:

- Somehow the intro doesnt work which makes the beginning of the mission in bit like a jump in cold water

- I tested the mission in MP and I hope everything runs fine - if not I would be happy if you will tell me.

You can download the mission here (06/25/2012)

I am open for constructive critism - please dont be too harsh =)

Greetings,

Gee

Edited by geestyleed

Little fix on Operation Sommersturm:

Following things were fixed:

Truck problem - extra timing trigger fixed

3 German 1 Russian fixed

AA gun removed - added some extra soldiers

Tried Operation Sommersturm today with a friend. It was pretty intense, we tried to stay on the move but we were flanked all the time. With over 30 enemies killed we finally decided to enter the castle, only to walk right into machinegun fire. Anyway, it's definitely a great mission. Thanks for sharing.

Haha yeah these are tricky =) Try the roof or stay crouched - they wont hit you (just a little hint :P)

I would advice to make a manual savepoint when you think you are ready to enter the castle - than I will not get that frustrating :)

Fallen Hunter got some last optimization...testing and release is set up for tomorrow

Finally I could finish the Fallen Hunter mission. I hope everything works - happy gaming =)

Fallen Hunter works fine ;). I walked right past the Scout Sniper near the start (he was in prone position in the tall grass) but fortunately I managed to kill him anyway.

The swamp setting is nice and I think the mission provides enough challenge. Well done! I'm looking forward to Bound in chains we won't die.

So guys,

I have finised my work on the first part of the Bound in Chain mission. I am planning to release the mission in three parts. The other releases will follow more quickly!

Edited by geestyleed