Sign in to follow this  
AlienXXI

Can't see far.. HELP!

Okay.. I am running into this issue when I am playing this game. If I am in a helicopter and my Pilot says that he sees someone running on the ground, I can't see anything. What do I need to adjust in my graphics options in order to see things at a further distance? I have a 560 TI graphics card.

this depends on many Things,

- View distance (Video settings)

- screen Resolution (Video settings)

- AIs detects enemys usually much earlier than you

Did you help yourself by switching to 3rd Person View ?

What ranges are these contacts reported at? Usually pilots don't report human contacts very far away.

What ranges are these contacts reported at? Usually pilots don't report human contacts very far away.

I would say about 400 altitude.

When the pilot reports the range, what range are the contacts at?

When the pilot reports the range, what range are the contacts at?

I guess I don't understand your question. I play in multiplayer and we will be in the air at about 400 altitude and he will come over the headset and tell me he sees another player on the ground while I can't see anyone. The only way I know where they are at is when they shoot at us and then I just follow the bullet tracers.

Then he needs to tell you the bearing to target, or use the target menu to send you a command to target a soldier at a certain range, at a certain heading.

We're sort of bumping up against two problems here: We can't confirm you can't see the infantry if you can't find them / don't know where they are. It's possible it's a communication problem with you and the pilot.

Then he needs to tell you the bearing to target, or use the target menu to send you a command to target a soldier at a certain range, at a certain heading.

We're sort of bumping up against two problems here: We can't confirm you can't see the infantry if you can't find them / don't know where they are. It's possible it's a communication problem with you and the pilot.

Oh no, I know it has something to do with my graphics.. Because when I figure out where the enemy is (By following the bullet tracers) I still can't see the enemy body, just the tracers from his gun.