Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

In the Bistudio store is stated that ACR dlc contains 15 singleplayer missions.But where arte they ? The campaign is 8 missions long (the last one is the floods mission isn't it ?)

yeah:

8 missions for the campaign, 4 SP missions (well, in fact, just one: others are shooting range, vehicle demo and 1 training course) and 3 mission template (if I remember well).

like a lot of people, you are disappointed by the very poor SP content (quality and amount)

Perhaps the new A2CCP project can address some of the issues with ACR. A few posts in that thread from ACR fans or would-be fans may inspire some attention from kju and others.

No ACR bugs are in general to be reported in the CIT.

??? Do you mean the CIT for A2CCP? There are many, many ACR bugs already filed in the regular A2 CIT, as I am sure you know, and many of those are related to configs, I'm sure.

================================================== =====

# Focus on A2/OA/OA DLCs

# Config only changes

Edited by OMAC

As general rule of thump the CCP wont fix ACR bugs until ACR gets patched first.

The CIT and CCP as separate projects and have separate project spaces at dev heaven.

;2259868']As general rule of thump the CCP wont fix ACR bugs until ACR gets patched first.

Makes sense! Any idea if and when there will be an ACR patch?

Even if the NDA wont let me. :)

If there was even a hint of an idea of a possible glimmer of a future ACR patch, you'd think BIS would advertise the hell out of it in an attempt to placate all the PO'd and disappointed ACR people who have been voicing their concerns in this thread! ;)

dude, the ACR dlc is messed up. in armory mode, there is something wrong that i can't tell

these are the armory mode screenshot

http://i.imgur.com/khdKo.jpg > 100 KB

http://i.imgur.com/18b7K.jpg > 100 KB

these are the normal ones

http://i.imgur.com/jjSrH.jpg > 100 KB

http://i.imgur.com/wneMI.jpg > 100 KB

Edited by Max Power

Are those ACR maps? If so, then use the armory on another map. You can use the ACR equipment there.

kiss4luna

§15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

4 months and still not a single patch?... cmon BIS! Where's your typical support?

It's been very quiet from BIS lately. There's also the apparently delayed Arma 3 community Alpha, that were to be released "after E3". Maybe they have decided not to release anything until they get their people home from Greece? I can imagine it would be hard focusing on getting content out while their coworkers are still locked up on those bogus charges.

Edited by Johan S

Well, since there's still nothing going on about this DLC...here's a little video - remake of the czech army commercial from 2005 when it became professional.

Thats pretty sweet. Could do with some scripted camera work to avoid the jerky movement, but its cool none the less :notworthy:

Well, since there's still nothing going on about this DLC...here's a little video - remake of the czech army commercial from 2005 when it became professional.

Very nice indeed. Kudos!

The original:

BIS should fix whatever is wrong with the ACR DLC, and add ACR in the next official CO patch :cool:

I have arma2 + reinforcements pack (OA,BAF,PMC). I noticed "acr" units in the editor and I had assumed that ACR was infact already included in some patch (1.60?). Only recently did I discover that all of this additional ACR content is available via DL. When exactly was acr dlc available?

The ACR DLC was released on July 30th this year.

As for ACR lite being included in the next patch, from the post linked to below, for technical reasons it's not going to happen.

hmm.. seems that post is talking about the lite version. What about the full DLC though?

If I remember correctly they did it with QG back in A1, towards the end? Or maybe I'm wrong... Also, the communities already divided up enough with all of the different mods/addons floating around. Do we really need an official DLC module? ACR would be an awesome Christmas present from BIS :cool:

Edited by Iceman77

ACR would be an awesome Christmas present from BIS :cool:

Agree. Maybe even with sample models for 'deal-with-all-its-bugs-yourself'.:)