Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

Well now lets wait for "pre-ordered" DLC to come one day

Mid-August according to Shack News. :eek:

So basically I payed for pre-order and yet I still don't have it, well I can just say "shame" and Payed £9.99 when I could of just pay 7.99 and download it in instant... That learned me, Never ever again do pre-orders/pre-buys.

And as you said "Mid-August according to Shack News." made me more annoyed

So basically I payed for pre-order and yet I still don't have it, well I can just say "shame" and Payed £9.99 when I could of just pay 7.99 and download it in instant... That learned me, Never ever again do pre-orders/pre-buys.

Where did you pre-order? If you did on the BIS store, check you account as ive already downloaded and installed mine on release day. :)

Thank you BIS, downloading now :)

Edit:

Just for servers, guess we use the Lite version on servers, don't we? And will this one (Lite) be included in Linux server?

Edited by Overlord

Where did you pre-order? If you did on the BIS store, check you account as ive already downloaded and installed mine on release day. :)

Mhm didn't know you will have to download it from there, not even any info after buying it happened... nor any e-mails...

Might be different for you, but it's €8.99 on Gamersgate, and €9.99 on BI's store for me. Personally, I'd rather give the money to BIS, but they don't accept laser/Skrill.

Well,i know you have some interpretation for this but the result is sad,AI shoots you through bushes like the bush is not there at all,just admit it -.-

How did I absolutely thrash you for ten pages of thread on this point, shooting down every one of your assertions and even diagnosing a glitch in a fucking mission for you, and you still run around bullshitting?

How did I absolutely thrash you for ten pages of thread on this point, shooting down every one of your assertions and even diagnosing a glitch in a fucking mission for you, and you still run around bullshitting?

I have to say, I found your evidence pretty damn conclusive on the matter.

anyone have issues with installing the acr mod? fully payed.. gives me an error when i try it and my av program goes off when it pops up with the error..

Might be different for you, but it's €8.99 on Gamersgate, and €9.99 on BI's store for me. Personally, I'd rather give the money to BIS, but they don't accept laser/Skrill.

Well I'm very happy with GG. Their download speeds are extremely fast for me and their customer support has been helpful. I buy all of my games there.

its also on steam these DLC?

Not yet, people are saying mid-August.

This DLC is really bad. I really got used with BIS standards. But this DLC crossed all lines. Bugs from old version like 1.59 or even lower are back. Model problems, script problems etc.

Any way to get this running with the latest 417 beta patch? I cant get it to run... At all. Only by starting without beta patch.

Thanks in advance!

Any way to get this running with the latest 417 beta patch? I cant get it to run... At all. Only by starting without beta patch.

As has been already stated in this thread, you can do so by load ACR as a mod. Hopefully it will be patched to load every time like BAF and PMC.

Example shortcut:

C:\Arma2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=ACR

Edited by ceeeb

alright...seriously...is this a joke!? The campaign is almost unbearable, did anyone even bother to proofread the briefings and interactions before it was released? :butbut:

alright...seriously...is this a joke!? The campaign is almost unbearable, did anyone even bother to proofread the briefings and interactions before it was released? :butbut:

they are working on dayz xlkokl.jpg

I have PMC and BAF, BAF is the only decent DLC. but need the challenger and other things ...

It's not a matter of one test !

Have another one

And another one

And a grass test as a bonus

Learn to play bro. If anything AI is way too blind, especially as seen in the second video where you can see him through a bush but he cannot see you.

Edited by metalcraze

I don't need to learn how to play :S (unless you have something really exceptionnal to teach me),and my skills are recognized in MP games with many vets either against high level AIs or humans :) (modestly) + i have more than 5000 hours on MP only in arma 2 .

Your tests are just biased and too obvious and very theoric but,in some cases, are proven to be real though :

http://youtu.be/vpxh0w4N8z4

Check this small vid i made,but it's a situation among a lot (to be honest this is what i would do in real life if i were that AI but it's another story)

Edited by On_Sabbatical

Check this small vid i made,but it's a situation among a lot (to be honest this is what i would do in real life if i were that AI but it's another story)

Thats pretty much what a human that had just been shot at and saw you would do -shoot thru the bushes. It wasnt like you snuck up on an enemy with his back turned and sniped from behind a bush, you were just running and gunning mate :)

Thats pretty much what a human that had just been shot at and saw you would do -shoot thru the bushes. It wasnt like you snuck up on an enemy with his back turned and sniped from behind a bush, you were just running and gunning mate :)

Yes,but you can also quote those videos posted before :P