Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

No they don't. ArmA just has AI, unlike DayZ.

Well,i know you have some interpretation for this but the result is sad,AI shoots you through bushes like the bush is not there at all,just admit it -.-

Yes they do quit often. They can also see through some areas of buildings.

Then there are the occasional ones with semi-automatic RPG's.

No they don't. The only building they can see through (As in through side wall) is a white barn in Chernarus but that's a model issue, not AI issue. It's on dev-heaven, vote it up.

AI can't see through bushes, walls and grass.

Well,i know you have some interpretation for this but the result is sad,AI shoots you through bushes like the bush is not there at all,just admit it -.-

Preposterous indeed. Bushes must stop bullets. Why don't they stop bullets?

Edited by metalcraze

Ok so the DLC sucks. Im just happy its released. If BIS should keep working on more DLC for ArmA 2, patches, DayZ and ArmA 3 at the same time it means that ArmA 3 will be rushed as well. Its time to focus on that release and put other projects down IMO.

Edited by ^Th0mas^

Hmm, I always thought the AI only shot at you through bushes if they saw you run behind them. But if you start a mission behind a bush, they won't see you if they are on the other side? Seemed logical enough for me.

AI shoots you through bushes like the bush is not there at all,just admit it -.-

Stop being so loud and they won't...

Ok so the DLC sucks. Im just happy its released. If BIS should keep working on more DLC for ArmA 2, patches, DayZ and ArmA 3 at the same time it means that ArmA 3 will be rushed as well. Its time to focus on that release and put other projects down IMO.

The DLC doesnt sucks, just isnt the best one. The models are nice and the idea of missions too. If Im not wrong this DLC is a bit older, we saw first screen years ago. They just finished it today. Arma 3 is developed by Altar in Brno (mean core team). They have enough devs for all 4 projects at all.

Judging by that video AI doesn't see through bushes enough. Should've started firing after seeing you. What is this

The DLC doesnt sucks, just isnt the best one. The models are nice and the idea of missions too. If Im not wrong this DLC is a bit older, we saw first screen years ago. They just finished it today. Arma 3 is developed by Altar in Brno (mean core team). They have enough devs for all 4 projects at all.

Ugh so what's Prague doing then?

Ugh so what's Prague doing then?

They are making Carrier Command - ugh, I have spoken.

Here is a simple discovery:

ACR DLC could run well in 1.60 version though it needs 1.62 version patched before installation.

So at first you should backup 1.60, after installing the ACR, roll back to 1.60, load ACR as a MOD, then everything fine.

I do this beacuse the 1.62 bad LOD switch problem, 1.60 has a better graphic view.

i have a big bug, i brought ACR, i have it installed, but it doesn't work

i have ArmA 2 patched 1.62

So my problem with uncertain ACR with a label with additional modes and did not dare.

What do you think, what if you set the ACR-lite, and then put the ACR-full?

PS And yet, although promised in the campaign of 15 missions, I opened the campaign with the "shift - campaigne", I only have 8 missions, the latter to the rescue of people from flooded areas, and 4 single training mission.

i have a big bug, i brought ACR, i have it installed, but it doesn't work

i have ArmA 2 patched 1.62

As I wrote above, page 85, ACR is not determined if the launch is registered label option "-mod="

Edited by [HA]boris

boris;2199197']

As I wrote above' date=' page 85, ACR is not determined if the launch is registered label option "-mod="[/quote']

i also have BAF and PMC and i don't launch the DLCs with the "-mod=" stuff, except if your talking about the mod and addons

i also have BAF and PMC and i don't launch the DLCs with the "-mod=" stuff, except if your talking about the mod and addons

You need to treat the ACR DLC as a mod at the moment, don't know if it will be fixed later in patch.

Either add it into the command line or select it as a mod on whatever launcher you use.

You need to treat the ACR DLC as a mod at the moment, don't know if it will be fixed later in patch.

Either add it into the command line or select it as a mod on whatever launcher you use.

We have to do -mod=ACR? Yes, I checked, it works. But this is a bad decision. With BAF and PMC no such problems.

There are 15 missions to play. Campaign has 8 missions. Each mission takes 45-90min. 7 missions are in singleplayer menu. It is Patrol, Showcase, Shooting and Agility ranges + 3 missions as templates (singleplayer/my missions...)

Showcase doesn't count, shooting and agility ranges doesn't count. They are not "real" missions. Templates are like some of the missions played in the campaign, it would be like counting each mission twice. I believed it was a true 15 mission campaign, that's why I'm disappointed.

And let's not talk about the absence of characters, story, dialogue, etc. A campaign is something more than a set of missions all packaged together.

Edited by Turin Turambar

okay, thanks for the reply

Here is a simple discovery:

ACR DLC could run well in 1.60 version though it needs 1.62 version patched before installation.

So at first you should backup 1.60, after installing the ACR, roll back to 1.60, load ACR as a MOD, then everything fine.

I do this beacuse the 1.62 bad LOD switch problem, 1.60 has a better graphic view.

Thank you Lao Fei Mao! Already rolled back too, but thought ACR would not work w/o blurry 1.62

They are making Carrier Command - ugh, I have spoken.

Arent there two teams?

Black Element (CCGM) and Centauri?

can't wait!

it looks actually pretty good with the new vehicles an such

and the best: 2 new islands!!

:bounce3: