Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

the dingos armored glass broken after a few assault rifle hits but without changing it´s "armorbility". the dingos get wrecked when a satchel explode near by... etc so we need ace config and j.s.r.s. sounds ;)

So far is very very good, I`m only disappointed that Pandur II APC cant go to the water - I think its amphibian in reality.

AFAIK Czech pandurs don't have the amphibious capabilities

Could be... bur the 3d model in the DLC has two water jets installed in the back.

does the lite version inculde the new maps

Yes, very likely. the purpose of the lite versions is the allow MP compatiblity between those with the DLC and those without.

With latest ACR LITE the old OA unit models are not replaced anymore, only their gear is.

Do people with ACR DLC need that patch as well?

does the lite version inculde the new maps

Yes, very likely. the purpose of the lite versions is the allow MP compatiblity between those with the DLC and those without.

When I saw a Czech BRDM-2 recoiling its main gun,convinced that this is not a mistake or misunderstand but a certain crystal of personal and internal aesthetics :D

I love the flood rescue mission! :)

Are the campaign and missions locked, so that they cannot be dePBO'ed?

Why is this being practiced?

Maybe to prevent ACR DLC owners unpacking the content and sharing it with the rest of the world?

Was/Is the same with BAF and PMC content. And if you think about it, it sounds logical that BIS protecting the content they sell. Otherwise one would buy it and 100 have it for free. :)

Right, and since they are not included in the Free version it's a good idea to protect them. :p

The new shooting range is really fun.

Glad to know I'm not alone here -it's the first thing I loaded up and spent a good 2 hours there and plan to spend alot more :)

Strangely, theres a lot of friendly fire going on there (maybe due an AI mod) and the AI act so strange I lol. Someone mentioned poor quality of the 75 pistol but I really like them overall -they seem much meatier then they used to and the bullet hit indicator is great.

Right, and since they are not included in the Free version it's a good idea to protect them. :p

I understand this, but couldn't we have some documentation to compensate? Say, for example, how the firing range was done, how to utilise the flooding, etc.

Of course. Excuse my brainfart :)

This dlc is english only, or there's subtitles for other language (German French etc..) ?

:yay:

I narrowed alt+tabing/crashing driver issue a bit. Issue occurs far more often on 2 new summer chernarus maps. Disabling grass help a bit.

Then I ran A2 in Win XP SP3 compatibility mode and I could play a lot longer. Finally I switched to XP SP2 compatibility mode and issue seems to be greatly reduced.

So, if anyone has this issue I suggest to try XP SP2 mode.

However, there is still some inconsistencies with ACR.

-Game does not auto detect this DLC like it does with BAF and PMC. I have to add it to -mod= in target line.

-After installing, it does not offer to add shortcut to desktop like it does with other two DLCs.

Not a big deal but still.

The new woodland maps are funky fresh... I love them more then Chernarus :)

I assume that everyone speaking in Czech is the norm.. with subtitles in english, lol!

There are 15 missions to play. Campaign has 8 missions. Each mission takes 45-90min. 7 missions are in singleplayer menu. It is Patrol, Showcase, Shooting and Agility ranges + 3 missions as templates (singleplayer/my missions...)

---------- Post added at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Pandur should be "amphibian". We will fix that in a patch.

I also want to thank others who help by reporting bugs at CIT (https://dev-heaven.net/versions/1346). We keep tracking the ACR related bugs there.

Nice, thanks!