Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

For those that have played it, what's this?

procedural template gameplay modes

If you go into Singleplayer/Scenarios and then select my missions and create new, you will get a few of them already to play around with from OA.

Some of them will let you choose units and you can pop the ACR guys into them and play.

They allow you to make a quick mission within minutes.

Is it out yet, I had the serial last week but no download or is HitmanFF on the inside and teasing us?

It's out ;)

I hate wurk. :(

Although I do feel myself coming over all sickly now *cough cough*, must go home to get better.

Just ordered Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic. Mmmm, testing tonight :) ... *cough,cough* lol Liquidpinky :)

p.s. in order to additionally support Bohemia I'm reopening project Balkania. Special thanks to Bushlurker, Mondkalb and several people assisting me with 3rd party tools that make mapmapking a bit more easier. Thanks all!

*EDIT*

Nothing to see here - Move along.

Edited by Jyden

Apologies in advance for some of the texts that snook in, they were fixed in a different database and seem to have slipped through the cracks when all pieces were put together, we're working on it! :)

Question: Where (or when) can I download the light version of the ACR DLC ?

Xeno

I just received an email from Sprocket with my serial number and a download link! If only I wasn't at work! :(

Tankbuster: I can feel it from here you're coming down with a flu.

Tankbuster: I can feel it from here you're coming down with a flu.

Im having the same symptoms, may have to go home at lunch.

Damn european time releases! It's 8:00AM here... still have a full day of work.

Oh well, at least I can RDP to my home desktop and start the DL.

Damn european time releases! It's 8:00AM here... still have a full day of work.
1pm here, only 4 hours and 30mins till home time... :p

Im having the same symptoms, may have to go home at lunch.

*cough cough* There is a lot of it about these forums, a breeding place for germs is this topic. *cough*

I have to wait until the 15th of august before I can get my hands on it :(

I've installed it, got no errors, but when I run CO the logo of the DLC isn't on the main menu like with BAF and PMC and none of the content is present either.

Oddly, I've installed ACR, patched to 1.62 again, and it crashes as I try to load the game. I've tried launching it from the disk, from the desktop shortcut, from my launcher, and with and without the addons.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Oddly, I've installed ACR, patched to 1.62 again, and it crashes as I try to load the game. I've tried launching it from the disk, from the desktop shortcut, from my launcher, and with and without the addons.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Patch first, ACR second.

Many thanks forthe quick reply, I patched ArmA, then installed ACR. That didn't work. I then patched again, thinking that that might work, and it hasn't made any difference. Would you suggest reinstalling ACR then?

Many thanks forthe quick reply, I patched ArmA, then installed ACR. That didn't work. I then patched again, thinking that that might work, and it hasn't made any difference. Would you suggest reinstalling ACR then?
Are you using any mods? Try running CO without any mods and see if the logo shows up.