Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

So close to the ArmA 3 release it's most likely this is the last DLC for ArmA 2, yes.

haha, nice one then, you got me BIS

Yeah, me too. When I heard and saw JDF, I was a bit like... "Hm... Ok?... :j: Nice, but..."

:D

You might plan to continue playing A2 after the release of A3 but I'm sure that was said of A1 as well and not really acted upon.

For you anyway, i'm still playing Cold war assault with friends every other weekend :cool:

If a SOV Hilux somehow makes it in there i'll be over the moon, though i think i might wait for the steam version seeing i bought CO/Renforcements on Steam...

So it seems ACR DLC is coming soonâ„¢? I just checked my Sprocket when I got off work and the Serial Number is there.

I'm wondering when the Steam version is going to pop up, since the 1.62 patch is final now.

I meant the Steam version of ACR, but yeah, I saw Dwarden's post about the patch as well. :)

Yep just waiting on the DL, have the key showing up.

Yeah I noticed that as well. Looking forward to it!

I can see the key and also a download button, but i haven't tried it since i'm at work. Does this mean we can already download it ??

I can see the key and also a download button, but i haven't tried it since i'm at work. Does this mean we can already download it ??

Not yet, they still have to put it up for download since it's not released yet.

So has an actual release date for the ACR DLC even been announced, or are they just going to start rolling it out any day now? All the info I can find is still "Q3 2012", which could mean anything between "now" and "in two months".

So has an actual release date for the ACR DLC even been announced, or are they just going to start rolling it out any day now? All the info I can find is still "Q3 2012", which could mean anything between "now" and "in two months".

We've never been told one. People are just guessing due to how PMC and BAF released (alongside major patches).

It'd be great if we knew when it was coming out.

Not to mention ACR Lite was included in the first 1.61 RCs.

Has anyone come across an ETA on when this will actually be released? I figured yesterday or today, so far I haven't seen anything yet though. Any word from BI?

Has anyone come across an ETA on when this will actually be released? I figured yesterday or today, so far I haven't seen anything yet though. Any word from BI?
Release date: Q3 2012

That's all the info we have, so sometime in the next two months.