Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

Hopefully this does not count as a spoiler.... But I have a partial list of the ACR vehicles. I"m not sure where to look for the weapons yet.

IMO this DLC is worth it. Just the soldier skins and weapons alone are great. Especially the Woodland SF Demolitions guy and the new SMG.

I am still looking for the weapons classnames and the ammo classname for the EVO III.

ACR Vehicle Classnames

** Desert Conventional **

CZ_Soldier_SL_DES_EP1

CZ_Soldier_RPG_Dst_ACR

CZ_Soldier805_DES_ACR

CZ_Soldier_B_DES_EP1

CZ_Soldier_AT_DES_EP1

CZ_Soldier_Engineer_Dst_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Crew_Dst_ACR

CZ_Soldier_MG2_Dst_ACR

CZ_Soldier_AMG_DES_EP1

CZ_Soldier_RPG_Ass_Dst_ACR

CZ_Soldier_805g_Dst_ACR

CZ_Soldier_MG_DES_EP1

CZ_Sharpshooter_DES_ACR

CZ_Soldier_medik_DES_EP1

CZ_Soldier_Office_DES_EP1

CZ_Soldier_Pilot_EP1

PBX_ACR

Mi171Sh_CZ_EP1

Mi171Sh_rockets_CZ_EP1

Mi24_D_CZ_ACR

L39_ACR

L39_2_ACR

L159_ACR

T72_ACR

Pandur2_ACR

Dingo_GL_Wdl_ACR

Dingo_WDL_ACR

BRDM2_ACR

BRDM2_Desert_ACR

Dingo_GL_DST_ACR

Dingo_DST_ACR

HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1

M1114_AGS_ACR

M1114_DSK_ACR

LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1

ATV_CZ_EP1

UAZ_Unarmed_ACR

LandRover_CZ_EP1

LandRover_Ambulance_Des_ACR

LandRover_Ambulance_ACR

HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1

RM70_ACR

T810_Des_ACR

T810A_Des_MG_ACR

T810_Open_Des_ACR

T810_ACR

T810A_MG_ACR

T810_Open_ACR

T810Repair_Des_ACR

T810Refuel_Des_ACR

T810Reammo_Des_ACR

T810Repair_ACR

T810Refuel_ACR

T810Reammo_ACR

** Woodland Convential **

CZ_Soldier_Leader_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Spotter_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Light_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Sniper_ACR

CZ_Soldier_805_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_AT_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Pilot_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Officer_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Medic_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Sharpshooter_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_MG_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_805g_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Engineer_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Crew_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_MG2_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_RPG_Ass_Wdl_ACR

** Desert SF **

CZ_Special_Forces_TL_DES_EP1

CZ_Special_Forces_Scout_DES_EP1

CZ_Soldier_Spec_Demo_Dst_ACR

CZ_Special_Forces_DES_EP1

CZ_Special_Forces_MG_DES_EP1

CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1

** Woodland SF **

CZ_Soldier_Spec1_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Spec_Demo_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Recon_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Spec2_Wdl_ACR

CZ_Soldier_Spec3_Wdl_ACR

Can't find any info on possible warfare support? Anyone know if we can use this faction with the wf- module?

Yes, with some more or less heavy editing you can use any faction in warfare. If your question is if BIS will pack a warfare mission into the DLC, then we will see after release. No missions were packed in the release candidates so far.

Hovever, in the full version, those old Arrowhead ACR units will get replaced by the new ones (only in config, those old models will still be present in OA characters addon).

Is that confirmed by BIS? It would make for a pretty poor design decision since such an action would affect preexisting content as the latter depends on the characteristics defined in default OA (eg weaponry, ammunition, backpack contents), something any degree of systematic regression testing ought to show up in any QA performed. Retaining existing classes with their existing settings and defining new ones to use the new models and weapons would not involve breaking stuff that is already there.

Regards,

Sander

1)how many SP missions

2)how many missions in the campaign?

The DLC contains 15 missions - 8 campaign missions, 4 single missions and 3 templates.

3)what do they call "template"?

"Template" is an adjustable scenario accessible through "My Missions..." in SP missions menu. For example campaign mission in flooded area has template variant in which you can select what area will be actually flooded.

4)who worked on the campaign and sp mission? was zipper5 involved into it?

I'm afraid not, he was hired long after the missions were finished. Me and Warka (the guy responsible for Arrowhead tutorials) designed some missions and few more were created later by EMSI, CSLA team member.

I assume one of the templates will be a Czech Secops, and what are the other two?

In the Release Candidates, I've noticed that the maps don't have City "names" anywhere (At least for Bukovina and Brystica). Is this going to be fixed for the real release?

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Enjoying the units so far, especially the iron sight Bren A2 and the B1 and I can't wait for the quality versions to be released.

How do we make use of the dogs, so far they sometimes follow me when the can be arsed and more often than not they are just target practice for OPFOR?

In the Release Candidates, I've noticed that the maps don't have City "names" anywhere (At least for Bukovina and Brystica). Is this going to be fixed for the real release?

Sorry if this has already been asked.

They need to come up with different names first so it won't look like they are selling us Chernogorsk a second time.

Give BIS time.

They need to come up with different names first so it won't look like they are selling us Chernogorsk a second time.

Give BIS time.

The maps come with the units, not the units with the maps. Perhaps it might be better to wait & see the purpose of the maps, my inclination is that they're included for storyline purposes.

Give BIS time.

Right, I merely asked if this was going to be fixed in time for release. I didn't say "FIX IT NAO!".

You misinterpreted my post.

Yes, with some more or less heavy editing you can use any faction in warfare. If your question is if BIS will pack a warfare mission into the DLC, then we will see after release. No missions were packed in the release candidates so far.

Yeah I noticed. I'm also interested in the "procedural template gameplay modes". Anyone know what that is about?

Yeah I noticed. I'm also interested in the "procedural template gameplay modes". Anyone know what that is about?

I believe they are referring to the templates when you go to Single Player Missions there is a way to use templates to create missions. I haven't used them since I first got ArmA II but they're there somewhere.

Will there be a way for us to flood certain areas of maps in the editor then? or just using the rather limited create mission templates?

Will there be a way for us to flood certain areas of maps in the editor then? or just using the rather limited create mission templates?

Of course, the script has to be somewhere. The template(s) will just show you how.

Been testing the light version of the DLC, I like it so far.

Although I think there could be a bit more BREN variants. For example there's only one 7.62 variant which is a shame cause the models are really nice. It feels unfinished this way.

It's (currently) no reason to add there more variants of BREN as they are there - only variants used by the ACR.

It's (currently) no reason to add there more variants of BREN as they are there - only variants used by the ACR.

I find that hard to believe. That would mean the CZ805 B1 only comes fitted with grenadelauncher and Acog in the ACR?

The DLC contains 15 missions - 8 campaign missions, 4 single missions and 3 templates.

"Template" is an adjustable scenario accessible through "My Missions..." in SP missions menu. For example campaign mission in flooded area has template variant in which you can select what area will be actually flooded.

I'm afraid not, he was hired long after the missions were finished. Me and Warka (the guy responsible for Arrowhead tutorials) designed some missions and few more were created later by EMSI, CSLA team member.

if I understand well, the ETA of the DLC shouldn't be very long...as the missions are finished, and the content is almost done too - as it has been released in a patch.

or am I wrong?

can't wait to test this camp and these missions!

I've noticed that in the RCs, we can dePBO the ACR content, but the problem is that the textures are unusable for re-texturing jobs (obviously due to the lite textures)

Please allow us to do this with the full ACR content so I can get to the NOHQ, SMDI and CO textures and actually be able to re-texture DLC content for usage in other mods (For example, I'd like to use some ACR stuff in PCDF).

If the textures can dePBO'd they will be used to texture the lite ACR too, which is not in BIS interest.

I'm going to use the 5 USD discount coupon when I buy ArmAIII.

All's well that ends well.

Exactly what I will do.

I'm grateful to BI for this gesture even though I wasn't one of those who complained about the special offer coming on days after I bought the DLC

I'm always willing to throw more money at BIS.

Greatest developer ever.

Seriously.

can't wait for it to be out!

question though:

will it be the last DLC for ArmA 2?