Sign in to follow this  
jakerod

Army of the Czech Republic DLC

Pre-ordered! hoped I get to see TOH engine improvements

da12thMonkey:

Thank, I wasn't aware of the first screenshot, so it seems that booth planes will be in. :)

I like it! Will buy it for sure! I saw the first screens... and I understood that it's not shity DLC, it's shity computer with the early alfa on it. :D Nevermind... please add some TATRA 8x8/10x10 for Artillery, it would be great for truck geeks like me. :) Add more macihnes!! :D

P.S. It's not very cool that it's not in the Arma X included but if there is a chance to get something like pack - Arma 3 + ACR DLC it would be awesome!

P.S.2 By the way... developers, have you thinked for something like truck for towing big platforms with armored vechicles on them? I love to make missions with ambushes while some army convoys moves through Chernarus for Takistan.

P.S.3 Sorry for my english and... my stupid questions. :) I'm so excited!

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Sorry for my double post but I am in a rush!

For reconstruction team like the ACR troops, it would be cool to have some machines for this job. Like KRAZ 255 Pontoon bridge etc or stuff from the Czech army - don't know what machines for this job your country has. :))

Please make sure that the Czech units ALL have hidden selections so that we can retexture these units and use them again. PMC's KA-60 doesn't have hiddenSelections and I wanted to retexture it for usage with russia.

So we don't yet know for sure the nature of these two new maps then, but if as speculated one of them is a reworked Chernarus (remember how Sahrani got reworked?) then I would say that the simple change of enterable buildings would almost totally change the nature of it.

I saw a flood in one village in the screenshots. :D Isn't it cool?

I will buy the DLC too, new maps are always nice. As long as you keep improving with patches I'm cool. :D

I also want trees that take less performance, I remember back in 2009 somebody released an addon which I can't remember the name. But It took away the most detailed tree LODs. The trees still looked very nice and fps near trees/forests went up the sky !

P.S.2 By the way... developers, have you thinked for something like truck for towing big platforms with armored vechicles on them? I love to make missions with ambushes while some army convoys moves through Chernarus for Takistan.

"Attach to"?

AFAIK similarly it is utilized in Iron Front with static MGs and artillery, so why not a little ARMA2 DLC?

And absolutely agree about the 8x8 or 10x10. Tatra company needs a strong PR :)

Yeah... use "Attach to" script but it's not always look very good and sometimes get little bugs like crashing one into another... lol... love to make army train platforms with BAF Jackals on them! :)

And what about the 8x8, 10x10 - this machines are like national symbol! For example Tatra T815 'Kolos'

Edited by Antrix

Please make sure that the Czech units ALL have hidden selections so that we can retexture these units and use them again. PMC's KA-60 doesn't have hiddenSelections and I wanted to retexture it for usage with russia.

The Cz units already in OA are probably the highest quality units in game, I have high hopes for the DLC if the same creators are involved.

They are one of the few sets of units in OA supporting xml armbands etc.

Seems like a great addon pack for $12! I only wish that they release maps of the new terrains; interested to buy if the maps are big enough.

"Attach to"?

AFAIK similarly it is utilized in Iron Front with static MGs and artillery, so why not a little ARMA2 DLC?

And absolutely agree about the 8x8 or 10x10. Tatra company needs a strong PR :)

About the Tatras.

You may find all the 6x6 and 8x8 variants + "Kolos" in CSLA Mod.

I'm really happy that BIS is still paying attention to ArmA2, even with ArmA3's release coming up. It shows BIS's dedication to even their soon-to-be old games. Some of these vehicles, especially the Dingo 2, look really nice. Seeing some more Chernarus-style maps is great as well. I'm more than happy to shell out 10 bucks for this.

An official, BIS-made port of ArmA2 content into ArmA3 would be really nice in my opinion.

Jeez, you go away on holiday for a week and look what happens! You have my money.

Great looking unit and weapon, I will definitely buy this.

yeah, looks promising. if the new maps are good, i will buy it for sure.

is there any chance, we get to see some more "maxed-out" screenshots? some more details about units, weapons, and gameplay-mechanics would be nice too. i was hoping for more infos from e3. well, at least arma3 showcase was brilliant, so i won't complain:bounce3:

Has there been any information if this will be available as a retail disc?

I've been swinging on a gift voucher at the local game shop for a while now and this looks like a good candidate.

Thanks

Scott

Has there been any information if this will be available as a retail disc?

I've been swinging on a gift voucher at the local game shop for a while now and this looks like a good candidate.

Thanks

Scott

Nope, I think the DLC is still too much in WIP, BIS hasn't even announced the detailed release date

wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of releasing DLC content for free with low-res textures? I keep hearing about people trying to re-texture BAF and PMC stuff so they don't have to buy the DLCs

wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of releasing DLC content for free with low-res textures? I keep hearing about people trying to re-texture BAF and PMC stuff so they don't have to buy the DLCs

So it is the reason that all the DLC's stuff don't have hidden selection.

Then don't allow hiddenSelections to be loaded if the full DLC isn't detected? They HAVE the engine code at their disposal, they can make restrictions like that.

I wanted hiddenSelections so I could bring some of these vehicles to other factions.

no, if we are talking about full DLC, not the lite version.

I have been away for a while from the world of ArmA due to other distractions and RL concerns. But I was pleasantly surprised to see this announcement today! I am glad to see that BIS is continuing DLC for ArmA II! Looking forward to this one.