yogdogz

[CAMPAIGN] 'F.A.L.L.O.U.T' - post apocalypse - (no addons needed!)

Yogdogz..

Presents..

An arma 2 campaign...

JgfHG.jpg

bigger poster

THE STORY...

The operation harvest red of chernarussia had started a new cold war between russia and america. It was the end of the world when both sides misunderstood the situation and all hell breaks loose. The world was never been the same since the fallout.

A small group of regular marines tried to survive the catasthrope of nuclear war in hostile territory of chernarus. The only way to survive is to cooperate with other survivors, even untrusted strangers. The struggle for survival couldn't be more harder since the world had ended.

SCREENSHOTS

GAMEPLAY VIDEOS

thanks to JanMetabolic

FEATURES

• Total 22 missions
  • Cinematic story-related cutscenes
  • 5 different unique endings. you choose!
  • Play as regular grunt who don't know anything in nuclear war front
  • Harsh environment of radioactive wastelands

REQUIREMENTS

• Arma 2 Combined Operation

HOW TO INSTALL

@becubed

This is campaign not a mission so you must create in your arma2 folder new folder called campaigns and put this campaign file there (For example: C:\arma2\campains\Campaignfile.pbo).

Then run the game go to Menu->Campaigns and search for this one. :)

thanks to :

BIS - for great game

Armaholic and BISforums - for great source learning

IndonesianGamer - for introducing me to ARMA 2

zipper5 - for kbtell & etc scripts

kylania - for script examples

a wild goat - for fire script

Kempco - for bombardment script

Mikey - for briefing template

=NAG= - for his Coop mission template

Karel Moricky - for floating credits text

Clayman - for inspirations

valkyrie, EVEAJAH, F4T4L1TY - beta testers

and for anyone I forget, sorry...

DOWNLOAD LINKS

FALLOUT v.1.0

(mediafire)

download_button.png

FALLOUT v.1.0

(armaholic)

download_button.png

Edited by yogdogz
added how to install
  • Like 1

Was going to download it .... then I got annoyed by the childish trolling images.

so this file is the campaign or not?

im sorry false link..

hopefully tomorrow i release the campaign..

it's still in final beta where the testers make sure everything's working fine

Was going to download it .... then I got annoyed by the childish trolling images.

sorry if it was annoying. images removed.

---

how to edit thread's title btw?

Edited by yogdogz

released! any feedback will be greatly apreciated! :)

FALLOUT v.1.0

(mediafire)

download_button.png

Wow. Very cool. Original Arma 2 Razor campaing from another perspective. I love attention to detail. Just in first siege mission. Town combat is greatly executed with cutionous proceed of AI leader. Just strange, on training ground there is guys directly behind dummy targets. Bit dangerouns and unbelievable. Brefing screen show win 7 Screen. Not available in campaing time frame and at intro at LHA deck there is fully working and crewable harrier. Small nickpicking but in level of detail you made its bit like flashing beacon. Now i go to continue with first siege misson. begining is tad long and its not clear what to do on start of mount track where is barrels but if patient first mission in great!

Edited by ataribaby

01-02 Before the D-Day no bugs found.

Very nice cutscenes, great atmosphere.

This is looking great! I will try this ASAP! :yay:

Hmm in first mission to siege Chernogorsk i getting hurt bnadly when CAS hit tanks. Building over street collapse. My team mates seems to be immune to that. Its supposed to be like that?

I had to learn some math but... your campaign is amazing! I'm just after "routine patrol" and I'm really intrested what is going on next.. Can't wait till I get back from school!

Greetings from Poland!

Wow. Very cool. Original Arma 2 Razor campaing from another perspective. I love attention to detail. Just in first siege mission. Town combat is greatly executed with cutionous proceed of AI leader. Just strange, on training ground there is guys directly behind dummy targets. Bit dangerouns and unbelievable. Brefing screen show win 7 Screen. Not available in campaing time frame and at intro at LHA deck there is fully working and crewable harrier. Small nickpicking but in level of detail you made its bit like flashing beacon. Now i go to continue with first siege misson. begining is tad long and its not clear what to do on start of mount track where is barrels but if patient first mission in great!

Aha! that guy behind dummy is my test-character. lol. i'm going to fix it in next release.

yeah, many said that first mission is lil bit boring and not clear. should i remove/shortened it?

01-02 Before the D-Day no bugs found.

Very nice cutscenes, great atmosphere.

thanks. glad you enjoyed it.

Hmm in first mission to siege Chernogorsk i getting hurt bnadly when CAS hit tanks. Building over street collapse. My team mates seems to be immune to that. Its supposed to be like that?

it's actually pretty random, but it's okay. and that's one of things i should get fix with (make it less random, but so far it's the best try). during my 5 times testing playing, 3 of it only showed collapsed building, 1 time the building and your whole team is ok, and 1 time like you. your team mates immuned because while the explosion, i disable their damage (so make less chance for anything gone wrong!)

I had to learn some math but... your campaign is amazing! I'm just after "routine patrol" and I'm really intrested what is going on next.. Can't wait till I get back from school!

Greetings from Poland!

still long way to go.. wait until when you have to make choices of your life! maybe i should make a polling which endings has more choosen? :p

Second mission done and impressed!

good to hear that. thanks.

To be honest i will remove training part or shorten only to team introduction with floating names. As its boring for most ARMA 2 players and bit useles. I am happy i was patient enought to see gems that come. Great cinematics in missions. So yes for me training intro is pain in ass and totaly unrealisic. But i am just one. Lets wait for more opinions. I like your humour :) only good monent with training was that cows behind curve. Sure i entered that curve full speed with mororbike and nearly crashed to poor cows :) Like in RL. Smiled all way to airport then :) Urban firefights scripting is work of genius. I loved it in first two missions. Now on patrol. With proper voiceovers its same level as orginal ARMA 2 razor campaing, even better in cinematics and urban firefight scripting. Dunno yet how its dynamic later on, if ever as Razor campaing was bi dynamic later. Looking forward what surprise me later on. I feel there will be something :) no no soilers please :)

Edited by ataribaby

To be honest i will remove training part or shorten only to team introduction with floating names. As its boring for most ARMA 2 players and bit useles. I am happy i was patient enought to see gems that come. Great cinematics in missions. So yes for me training intro is pain in ass and totaly unrealisic. But i am just one. Lets wait for more opinions. I like your humour :) only good monent with training was that cows behind curve. Sure i entered that curve full speed with mororbike and nearly crashed to poor cows :) Like in RL. Smiled all way to airport then :) Urban firefights scripting is work of genius. I loved it in first two missions. Now on patrol. With proper voiceovers its same level as orginal ARMA 2 razor campaing, even better in cinematics and urban firefight scripting. Dunno yet how its dynamic later on, if ever as Razor campaing was bi dynamic later. Looking forward what surprise me later on. I feel there will be something :) no no soilers please :)

Thanks for your feedback, ataribaby! :)

yeah, the training part is actually just some kind of character introducing (so make the player more invovled to the story) and i thought the same way too, but i give it a try anyway. Just like you say, maybe some other like it, but for balance i'm going to have it shortened in next release! But.. don't expect too high as harvest red too, surely not dynamic as harvest red do but this campaign has it on its way :cool:

Great atmospher, nice cutscenes, 22 missions :D, so far no bugs but im just started playing. Thanks for making this campaign.

thanks for feedback tom3kb :)

it's not actually all the 22 missions you will get to play with, because later in campaign there are branches of the story, so some other missions won't be playable unless you choose another path of your story in your campaign.

I got bored right away with the traning mission. yea, like other have said, shorten it, or have option to skip it. something like skipping the training, but you still meet all the character. btw, Very Great Job!!

I got bored right away with the traning mission. yea, like other have said, shorten it, or have option to skip it. something like skipping the training, but you still meet all the character. btw, Very Great Job!!

eh si om jendral hehe :yay:

thanks for feedback :)

i think it's a great idea to have it an option to do the training or not, and much simpler for me to do that (than have it shortened, which requires more effort i think).

Yeah, i think that idea that player have a option to skip 1st training mission is good. You can add new action to player menu wenn mission starts (addaction command, or do this by radio trigger) to skip mission and jump to the next one (we can use cheat for that, but new adding option look better).

Ps: here v1.0=60MB, on Armaholic v1.0=45MB, you should send info there that they have beta version?

Sure, it's already on my list! some major things to do in next release: (v1.1)

• option to skip training/introduction mission
  • correcting English grammars... :D
  • removing mysterious-guy behind the dummies in training mission!
  • fixing CAS explosion in chernogorsk siege mission
  • add more difficulties by adding more enemies
  • more dynamic gameplay/story, maybe more endings
  • anymore ideas...?

---

nah, i've informed Big yesterday and now it's already in v.1.0. It is 45mb because armaholic double compressed the file (RAR packed into RAR), but there's no different between the mediafire (60mb) and Armaholic (45mb), they all are working fine.

Edited by yogdogz

quality campaign. very nice introduction, im only in the first mission so far but i allready love it. appreaciate your hard work!

and finally someone who uses the fsm system for dialoges, hate the ugly big letters;-).

Edited by Coffeecat

Well, so far, enjoying it. I'm at "Scavenger" mission.

I have basically the same comments as the others do.

I think the music can get to be a bit TOO much at times, so I have to turn my Music volume down all the way.

It's definitely a Story Driven CAMP so if people want only action, then they are just going to need to sit back and relax a bit until the Action missions come up.

Good job!

quality campaign. very nice introduction, im only in the first mission so far but i allready love it. appreaciate your hard work!

and finally someone who uses the fsm system for dialoges, hate the ugly big letters;-).

thanks for feedback coffeecat :)

glad you love the campaign...

Well, so far, enjoying it. I'm at "Scavenger" mission.

I have basically the same comments as the others do.

I think the music can get to be a bit TOO much at times, so I have to turn my Music volume down all the way.

It's definitely a Story Driven CAMP so if people want only action, then they are just going to need to sit back and relax a bit until the Action missions come up.

Good job!

umm.. is it the volume, the frequency of music or... both? thanks for comment btw, kommiekat :)

---

p.s : you both are... cats? :biggrin_o:

A very great Campaign.

Mission 11 - A bug, can't use my Svd (no scope, no reload...) it works only if i leave it and take it again.

wow,nice screen shoots! :D

this is my first comment and sorry 4 my bad english. but I'll defenetely try this campaign mission. yeah,right. its me. :D