Sign in to follow this  
tremanarch

Football: Euro 2012

YES MY ITALY beated a real good Germany in a great match full of fair play and good football.Angela Merkel Puppa!We hate that pig woman, but great respect for Germany and his Team

It was a horrendous German performance, both goals showed a lack of any defensive cohesion. That being said, it was an Italy on the top of their game, who exploited it.

What a NIGHT! :yay::yay:

Too much happy for the result!!! :yay::yay: What a party in the center of my city. :icon_mrgreen:::bounce2:

Gigi Buffon is the #1. He is the best when he plays for Juventus, he is always the best when he plays for our national team.

What a defense: Barzagli - Chiellini - Bonucci - Balzaretti. ....Barzagli, the wall :icon_mrgreen:

Pirlo. :pc: What a master!

De Rossi :pc:

Balotelli :dancehead: This time he didn't fail! What a missile the second goal!

Italy has the worst fans........ So freakin' cheesy!! If germany played at the same level as previous games they would have won no doubt what ballo could do. Up ze deutschen!!

;2181110']Italy has the worst fans........ So freakin' cheesy!! If germany played at the same level as previous games they would have won no doubt what ballo could do. Up ze deutschen!!

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts... eh, how does the rest of that go?"

-Homer Simpson

Hopefully Italy can beat the crap out of Spain! I want revenge for beating Portugal >: O

I only tuned in to watch ronaldo cry at the end, easily the most entertaining thing of the match.

Forza azzurri!!! Go Italy!!! :cc::cc:

no one beats España, especially a poor italian side :smiley-biggrin:

Gigi Buffon is the #1. He is the best when he plays for Juventus, he is always the best when he plays for our national team.

What a defense: Barzagli - Chiellini - Bonucci - Balzaretti. ....Barzagli, the wall :icon_mrgreen:

care to edit that now? lol

SPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oooooooonneeeeeeeee

Mkay, Spain didn't really play any match apart from the final, contrary to Italy who played wonderful matches and were exhausted and unlucky in this final.

I agree, Italy was very unfortunate when loosing Motta for injury. Basically this dictated the rest of the match.

Spain are deserving winners, overall.

Spain are deserving winners, overall.

Their pass quality and team solidarity still amaze me, and make the difference.

why the hell are they using a transformers ost song for the finale? You would think a organisation as big as the euro's could come up with something of they're own.... sick of hearing re-runs of great composites in sports these days....

I was hoping that Italy may do something, although Spain deserved everything in the end:

32202_alan_partridge_in_burgundy_blazer.jpg

"Liquid Football".

;2181110']Italy has the worst fans........ So freakin' cheesy!! If germany played at the same level as previous games they would have won no doubt what ballo could do. Up ze deutschen!!
;2182007']no one beats España' date=' especially a poor italian side :smiley-biggrin:

care to edit that now? lol[/quote']

I would like to know why we have the worst fan...for what? :laugh::laugh:

I don't edit ANYTHING, before the final we conceded three goals, we played good matches against England and Germany. Today simply we have played the worst match since WC2010. Spain players run all the match, our players were simply walking. We were exhausted. Chiellini out after 20 minutes...Thiago Motta out after substitution...."Anything that can go wrong will go wrong". Maybe Prandelli has some responsability, but I think that he did a GREAT job with these players and the major problem today was the physical condition. The only thing that I can't really understand is...Thiago Motta!

After that.....Spain deserved to win, what a fantastic team. :clap::clap::clap:

Obviously I'm really sad.....

Edited by Gunny1987

I'm quite happy that Germany didn't make it to the final for obvious reasons :P

gz spain :)

Thank you :)

before the final we conceded three goals, we played good matches against England and Germany. Today simply we have played the worst match since WC2010. Spain players run all the match, our players were simply walking. We were exhausted.

Don't forget that in football there is always a random factor. In my opinion Italy started good and went down gradually. I was nervous the first minutes because they were pushing us a lot, but after the second goal things went better for us. Nobody in Spain expected to win Itally with that result. Despite our recent wins, most of us think great of any other country's team and i think our team never gets confident. Itally and Germany i think have been always though opponents and i will keep that thought no matter any result.

We have a saying about football here, it goes like that:

"El futbol es así."

"Football is like that" (random factor)

Edited by Vixente

I would like to know why we have the worst fan...for what? :laugh::laugh:

Imo obviously, italian fans are very cheesy and gloat A LOT, not the worst just very full of it. Don't take offence by that its just what I noticed with the 2006 world cup and all the italians over here.

I don't edit ANYTHING, before the final we conceded three goals, we played good matches against England and Germany. Today simply we have played the worst match since WC2010. Spain players run all the match, our players were simply walking. We were exhausted. Chiellini out after 20 minutes...Thiago Motta out after substitution...."Anything that can go wrong will go wrong". Maybe Prandelli has some responsability, but I think that he did a GREAT job with these players and the major problem today was the physical condition. The only thing that I can't really understand is...Thiago Motta!

After that.....Spain deserved to win, what a fantastic team. :clap::clap::clap:

You misunderstood my meaning, you stated that "Gigi Buffon is the #1. He is the best when he plays for Juventus, he is always the best when he plays for our national team. What a defense: Barzagli - Chiellini - Bonucci - Balzaretti. ....Barzagli, the wall". I was simply saying have you changed your mind? :p

Obviously I'm really sad.....

Ofcourse :D

Damn Irish Rail! In the pub watching the match then find out the last train leaves in 5 minutes (at half time). Walking one of the girls back, missed everything...

Oh well, least in Ireland we have the GAA to get us through the summer in terms of sport :D