Sign in to follow this  
bra1n

CoOp 11 Castle Greyskull

Hey guys and gals

1st post on forums but i played operation flashpoint and all official addons and arma 1 and 2 with all addons, so i love these games lol.

This is my 1st ever mission i made and am very thankfull to all the old and new modders and mission creaters out there. You guys have my total respect for making these games last years.

This mission you play as russian defending an airbase, at the castle you make your stand. You have mortars, machine guns and 76mm to use. Set up your defence then radio Alpha when you are in positon.

The location and history have no bearing on this mission, i just made it for my bro and I, and thought i would share it with you guys.

-Features-

-Into- no

-Cut scenes- no

-Fancy effects- no

-Brefing- yes

-Squad respawn- yes

-First aid- yes

-Tips-

-Load AI men into trucks before hitching 76mm because the men get trapped sometimes lol (not my fault)

-When using 76mm at castle and you want AI to use them, don't have the guns too close to castle wall, or AI won't mount them (not my fault)

-Dont forget to radio ALPHA when you are ready, or you will have a long wait :P (will be your fault) :P

-Grab some rifles and ammo from crates at airbase, load them into trucks

-There is mortar ammo crates at the castle. Plant the mortars next to these crates for much ammo.

-Have fun

Thanks again to all modders, mission creators and bohemia......

Please report me any bugs and suggestions......thanks you ...

----LINK----

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j0p2y7zvpouwjl8/nG5H5Ig_xB

hope link works, not to familiar with dropbox.