Sign in to follow this  
droo74

German Campaign - Mission 2 Problem

Hi guys I'm stuck on mission two :(

In the second mission of the German campaign, where you get to the village and need to setup the Pak I get to the point where the Hauptman (or whatever) says you need to shoot anything that moves, the mission objective is prepare to defend the position and then nothing happens. I thought the inactivity was a littleodd so waited for a good 10 minutes on a couple of occasions but still nothing.

I thought I'd try spying around, killed the Russians at the windwill and the mortar guys further up the road but still no mission progression.

If anybody else having this problem? Can anybody see what I'm missing? The "prepare to defend" objective is fairly broad so I can'r see if there's anything specific I need to do and I have done a full reinstall and patch but I'm still not getting anywhere! It's a pity because I'm loving the graphics and how smoothly IF is running on my dinosaur machine and would love to play but I can't :(

Are you running patch 1.02? I had this problem with earlier versions but it is fixed now for me and a lot of other people. if nothing has happened after 10 minutes then the mission isn't working. BTW once you patch to 1.02, you have to revert the mission for the fixes to take place.

I am having the same issues and I have 1.02 loaded on Steam. I am having issues with the Russian campaign too.

Yes I'm running 1.02, did a fresh install and started the campaign from the beginning and still get the same thing. I waited a full ten minutes now then drove up to the windmill, saw the russians being shot up there, used a panzershreck to kill the russians at the mortars and still no mission change.

Please, write your PC configuration and how much FPS you have in this mission?