Sign in to follow this  
smacker909

[SP] Silver Fox

Author:

smacker909

Description:

Pretty much and instant action street fight. You are leader of a 5 man squad with instructions to locate and take out a terrorist who is carrying a briefcase with intel on a bomb planted in Zargabad. There is an informant in the city with his location. Find him to get the targets location. Take out the terrorist and grab the case.. Return bomb intel to H.Q. before the bomb detonates.

Features:

• Intro/outro scenes with mission details

• Reinforcements and Extract

• Time limit

• UPSMON and ACM used for re-playability

Mediafire link - Silver Fox

My first try so please give me feed back and advise! I would like to make it better :)

Requires:

Arma 2 OA

Installation:

Download .Pbo and move to Arma directory (example: C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\Arma 2\Missions)

Credits:

Mostly UPSMON since it's used for most bad guy. Lots help on forums!

More updates:

- Fixed insertion and informant issues

- Changed ending. Mission now ends after take off in extract chopper

- Added weapon creates for more choices

- Added more bad guys and reconfigured some parameters for them

- Remove marker for informant , he moves too much for it to be useful

- Remove laptop interaction for when target moved from orig spot

Edited by smacker909
updated mission

good mission overall. love the CQB, and rush feeling (i must sure what i was shooting bcos civilan all around the corner). but i can't finish the mission when..

i grabbed the briefcase near a building in mosque and helo extracted me to base. once in i was in base, nothing happened, i search for the officer but none

and how about more weapon selection? M4 holo is all you can get?

Thanks for playing and giving feed back yogdogz :) I think I need to mark the H.Q. building better and give clearer instruction on that part. After the chopper lands at the base.. it's the brown H.Q. building with the US flag, in the corner.. you have to enter that building. I actually thought about just making the mission end during flight back to the base.. Last time I played it, my chopper collided with an opfor jet (boom.. dead) on the way back to base. lol - On the AMMO.. there are two crates there where you are inserted and in the center of the city. Check your map :)

Edited by smacker909

so.. it ended like that! :D yeah, maybe it's better for the mission ended during the flight or landing, i'm sure some of players got trouble to find it. oh yeah, just find it there! but only ordnances, ammunitions and launchers.. no rifles! it would be good if i can use other rifle than M4 holos.

Cool. I'll change to "end in flight" and add more AMMO crates - then repost. Thanks again for trying out the mission!

Updated

- Changed ending. Mission now ends after take off in extract chopper

- Correct problem with informant marker

- Added more weapon creates to starting position

- Added more bad guys and reconfigured some parameters for them

- other minor changes / corrections