Sign in to follow this  
Huscurian

Any Available User-made CIA missions?

I remember back in the days of OFP that there was someone who were creating CIA missions through the editor, and was about to release them to the web. He said that he had to stop making them because his hard drive crashed, and he did not backup all his files. He decided then on that he would not create any more because it was a lot of work for him. I wanted to know if anyone on here knows of any user-made mission in which one must be the spy and try to extract someone, gather intelligence, or go around assassinating key officers, members of some extremist group, etc.?

I remember back in the days of OFP that there was someone who were creating CIA missions through the editor, and was about to release them to the web. He said that he had to stop making them because his hard drive crashed, and he did not backup all his files. He decided then on that he would not create any more because it was a lot of work for him. I wanted to know if anyone on here knows of any user-made mission in which one must be the spy and try to extract someone, gather intelligence, or go around assassinating key officers, members of some extremist group, etc.?

Just launch a WF mission in Takistan and pretend it's Afghanistan, you as TK GUE vs Russia and you have a pretty much authentic historical mission about the birth of al-Qaeda :rolleyes: