Sign in to follow this  
Wurnman

Logitech Joystick 3d Pro setup

Hey all, anyone been able to use the analogue stick on the top of the joystick for the head movement? Ive tried all possible head movement options but nothing seems to work. If I select say the upwards motion by pressing upwards on the analogue stick then it shows "POV 270 degrees" or something but does nothing really when in game i try to move my character's head with the analogue stick. It works nicely in MS Flight Simulator X.

Thx

Hey all, seems nobody have any answers for me or i just explained it badly. I really would like to move my characters head without using the mouse. I cant buy a TrackIR set at this moment in time but will do so closer to year end. For now i'd like the movement whether using my joystick or the hat switch (analogue stick) on top of my joystick. How do you guys do it that do not have a TrackIR? Surely you dont move your mouse around whilst still doing manouvers?

You have ton bind the function to your joystick hat. In the option. Double ALT can help you. Check also the "Free look" option. Don't really remember what it does.

Hey thx hon0 i managed to tie in the Freelook options to the hatswitch. I had to use the All Vehicles option and not the helicopter one in the control setup.

YeP

Don't worry you're not the first who didn't found it and asked about that :p