Sign in to follow this  
lennard

WIP - Panzerfaust 60

Here's a few pics of what I and Topas are working on for IF.

It's the Panzerfaust 60 which was the most common used version of the Panzerfaust family. It basicly an improved version of the Panzerfaust 30.

Before the release of IF I noticed a Panzerfaust was not going to be included. I really felt it should be in so I started modelling. Now IF is released it showed that a Panzerfaust 30 is included though, so it will probably be based on that config be it modified ofcourse.

The model is currently at Topas to be textured. But there's no release date set as modding isn't even enabled yet.

pzfwip.th.png

pzfwip2.th.png

Hope you like it! :)

Hello there,

nice work. but...

I believe it is already in game just not complete at this time, still carry on though the more variants the better. I recently saw a vid of a chap excavating ww2 launchers and whilst they were mainly regular fausts there was one with a far more pointed warhead, Ive never seen one in any game. an idea perhaps?

rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

Hello there,

nice work. but...

I believe it is already in game just not complete at this time, still carry on though the more variants the better. I recently saw a vid of a chap excavating ww2 launchers and whilst they were mainly regular fausts there was one with a far more pointed warhead, Ive never seen one in any game. an idea perhaps?

rgds

LoK

Have a link to that vid? I couldn´t imagine it was a prototype 150, so it was likely a 30k "Gretchen" with a smaller and more pointed WH. http://www.lexikon-der-wehrmacht.de/Bilder/Panzerbekampfungsmittel/Faustpatrone.gif

Good to see you make your way into Iron Front Lennard! Check your PMs in the next few weeks, might send you some brain storming ideas ;).

Hello all

Here you go.

see 39 seconds

rgds

LoK

Ps yeah looks like the gretchen..

PPS It would be a 30 second job to make a grechen warhead from the exising models already created.... (the raw mesh that is)

Edited by orlok

Hello all

Here you go.

see 39 seconds

rgds

LoK

Ps yeah looks like the gretchen..

PPS It would be a 30 second job to make a grechen warhead from the exising models already created.... (the raw mesh that it)

Yep, definitely a Gretchen. The remaining is mix of 30m and 60m. The 30k was actually phased out at eastern front early, for its inefficiency on russian tanks sloped armor plate (slipping off), but kept in production for use vs. western armor til the wars end.