My copy of IF hasn't arrived yet, but when it does at some point I'll definately be wanting to use DAC :)

Couple questions:

Has anyone here contacted Silola about any needed permissions to use his DAC scripts in IF? If not, I will do so.

Has anyone got the script version of DAC to work? (i would expect it to be purely local, experimental and unreleased until permissions are gained).

If so, has anyone made any configs?

Just askin' :) I expect to be doing all the above myself if I'm the first.

---

Edit: Oops, not an addon is it? :)

I'll try and think before typing next time haha.

Edited by [ASA]ODEN

DMarkwick drop me a PM when you start looking at it. DACCE is nearly ready for testing.

Kremator prodded me out of my lethargy the other week so a few more weekends and it should be good to go.

Scott

I've been able to get it working with simple class changes. I'm new to editing and DAC so I'm having some problems making it do what I want it to do.

Units run between zones even when they have different zone numbers is one problem I have so they are not staying in the zone I put them in.

Also I can't get arti to work since I have to have an class name for the ammo fired. I can't find the class code for mortar rounds. Please post if you know what they are as it would be useful for other things as well.

Any one familiar with DAC could give some advice that would be great.

Edited by jumpervii

What did you change in the classes?

I adapted the units config but no units were created.

for the most part that should of worked. I would go through and make sure you got the rest set up right.

Unit example

_Unit_Pool_S = ["LIB_SOV_tank_crew","LIB_SOV_pilot","LIB_SOV_sergeant","LIB_SOV_rifleman","LIB_SOV_AT_grenadier","LIB_SOV_mgunner","LIB_SOV_rifleman","LIB_SOV_AT_lieutenant","LIB_SOV_medic","LIB_SOV_rifleman","LIB_SOV_assault_mgunner","LIB_SOV_sapper","LIB_SOV_rifleman","LIB_SOV_scout_sniper","LIB_SOV_AT_soldier","LIB_SOV_rifleman","LIB_SOV_assault_smgunner"];

_Unit_Pool_V = ["Lib_Willys_MB","lib_us6_tent","lib_us6_open","LIB_Scout_m3","Lib_SdKfz251_captured","Lib_SdKfz251_captured"];

_Unit_Pool_T = ["LIB_t34_76","LIB_SU85","LIB_t34_85","LIB_JS2_43","lib_us6_bm13"];

_Unit_Pool_A = ["LIB_P39","LIB_P39","LIB_P39","LIB_Pe2","LIB_Pe2"];

Nevermind...looks like you cant delete civilinas and restistance in uhnits config, although there arent ingame.

I just add the complete units_config here .

//////////////////////////////

// Dynamic-AI-Creator //

// Version 2.0 - 2007 //

//--------------------------//

// DAC_Config_Units //

//--------------------------//

// Script by Silola //

// silola@mapfact.net //

//////////////////////////////

private [

"_TypNumber","_TempArray",

"_Unit_Pool_S","_Unit_Pool_V","_Unit_Pool_T","_Unit_Pool_A"

];

_TypNumber = _this select 0;_TempArray = [];

switch (_TypNumber) do

{

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

case 0:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = ["LIB_SOV_tank_crew","LIB_SOV_pilot","LIB_SOV_sergeant","LIB_SOV_rifleman","LIB_SOV_AT_grenadier","LIB_SOV_mgunner","LIB_SOV_rifleman","LIB_SOV_AT_lieu tenant","LIB_SOV_medic","LIB_SOV_rifleman","LIB_SOV_assault_mgunner","LIB_SOV_sapper","LIB_SOV_rifle man","LIB_SOV_scout_sniper","LIB_SOV_AT_soldier"," LIB_SOV_rifleman","LIB_SOV_assault_smgunner"];

_Unit_Pool_V = ["Lib_Willys_MB","lib_us6_tent","lib_us6_open","LIB _Scout_m3","Lib_SdKfz251_captured","Lib_SdKfz251_c aptured"];

_Unit_Pool_T = ["LIB_t34_76","LIB_SU85","LIB_t34_85","LIB_JS2_43", "lib_us6_bm13"];

_Unit_Pool_A = ["LIB_P39","LIB_P39","LIB_P39","LIB_Pe2","LIB_P e2"];

};

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

case 1:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = [

"LIB_GER_gun_lieutenant","LIB_GER_pilot","LIB_GER_unterofficer","LIB_GER_mgunner","LIB_GER_medic","LIB_GER_scout_ober_rifleman",

"LIB_GER_ober_rifleman","LIB_GER_rifleman","LIB_GER_AT_grenadier","LIB_GER_AT_grenadier",

"LIB_GER_rifleman","LIB_GER_scout_rifleman"

];

_Unit_Pool_V = [ "LIB_opelblitz_open_y_camo","LIB_opelblitz_tent_y_camo","Lib_sdkfz251","LIB_SdKfz_7"];

_Unit_Pool_T = [ "LIB_PzKpfwIV_H","LIB_PzKpfwV","LIB_PzKpfwVI_B_camo","LIB_PzKpfwVI_B_camo","LIB_StuG_III_G_WS","LIB_SdKfz_7_AA"];

_Unit_Pool_A = [ "LIB_FW190F8","LIB_FW190F8"];

};

// Insurgents

case 2:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = ["Ins_Soldier_Crew","Ins_Soldier_Pilot","Ins_Soldier_CO","Ins_Soldier_1","Ins_Soldier_GL","Ins_Soldier_MG","Ins_Soldier_1","Ins_Soldier_AT","Ins_Soldier_Medic","Ins_Soldier_2","Ins_Soldier_AR",["Ins_Soldier_1",6],"Ins_Soldier_1","Ins_Soldier_2","Ins_Soldier_AT"];

_Unit_Pool_V = ["UAZ_INS","UAZ_MG_INS","UAZ_SPG9_INS","Offroad_DSHKM_INS","Pickup_PK_INS","Ural_INS","UralOpen_INS"];

_Unit_Pool_T = ["BRDM2_INS","BRDM2_ATGM_INS","BMP2_INS","T72_INS","ZSU_INS"];

_Unit_Pool_A = ["Mi17_Ins"];

};

// Civilians

case 3:

{

_Unit_Pool_S = ["Assistant","Citizen1","Citizen2","Citizen3","Citizen4","Doctor","Functionary1","Functionary2","Priest","Profiteer1","Profiteer2","Profiteer3","Profiteer4","SchoolTeacher","Villager1","Villager2","Villager3","Villager4","Woodlander1","Woodlander2","Woodlander3","Woodlander4","Worker1","Worker2","Worker3","Worker4","Damsel1","Damsel2","Damsel3","Damsel4","Damsel5","Farmwife1","Farmwife2","Farmwife3","Farmwife4","Farmwife5","Hooker1","Hooker2","Hooker3","Hooker4","Hooker5","HouseWife1","HouseWife2","HouseWife3","HouseWife4","HouseWife5","Madam1","Madam2","Madam3","Madam4","Madam5","Secretary1","Secretary2","Secretary3","Secretary4","Secretary5","Sportswoman1","Sportswoman2","Sportswoman3","Sportswoman4","Sportswoman5","WorkWoman1","WorkWoman2","WorkWoman3","WorkWoman4","WorkWoman5"];

_Unit_Pool_V = ["Skoda","SkodaBlue","SkodaGreen","SkodaRed","hilux1_civil_1_open","hilux1_civil_2_covered","hilux1_civil_3_open","datsun1_civil_1_open","datsun1_civil_2_covered","datsun1_civil_3_open","car_sedan","UralCivil","UralCivil2","Lada_base","Lada1","Lada","VWGolf","V3S_Civ","Ikarus"];

_Unit_Pool_T = ["Tractor","UralCivil","UralCivil2","V3S_Civ"];

_Unit_Pool_A = ["Mi17_Civilian"];

};

Default {

if(DAC_Basic_Value != 5) then

{

DAC_Basic_Value = 5;publicvariable "DAC_Basic_Value";

hintc "Error: DAC_Config_Units > No valid config number";

};

if(true) exitwith {};

};

};

if(count _this == 2) then

{

_TempArray = _TempArray + [_Unit_Pool_S,_Unit_Pool_V,_Unit_Pool_T,_Unit_Pool_A];

}

else

{

_TempArray = _Unit_Pool_V + _Unit_Pool_T + _Unit_Pool_A;

};

_TempArray

Edited by Nephris

Nevermind...looks like you cant delete civilinas and restistance in uhnits config, although there arent ingame.

I just add the complete units_config here .

Thanks for the config :)

Have you managed to get this working ingame? I get the waypoints generated, but it seems to just stop when the units are being generated.

Yes I did. Maybe youwant to send me your Mail addy via PM and i sent ya an example map.

Yes I did. Maybe youwant to send me your Mail addy via PM and i sent ya an example map.

Thanks for the example mission Nephris, it works a treat :)

Having trouble getting artillery working. In the script it has both the artillery and the ammo type. From what I can tell there is not class for mortar ammo. Is there a way to make this work for the mortars that I put at camps.

Couldnt get the artillery running neither, I guess the shell classes are not correct atm.

hello all,

I'm having problem with DAC 3.0c, I can't generate IF units, I modified the DAC_Config_Units.sqf but still I have no results, units appears in the dac zone but they disappear immediately...

many thanks

some news here? someone have a camp config ready?

Some of you already mailed me, just checked it now or noticed the pn now.

I will release a small DAC map to run on dedicated envirenment and as singleplayer aswell of course.

So you willl have DAC as script verison ready to implement into your maps.

All credits etc will always belong to Silola, as creator of DAC.

As some of you asked me to release the DAC files for IF44 I finally found time to upload them. Sorry for the long delay, and sorry for not answering several pns.

Besides I added a mission called Stosstrupp, which can be played in Singleplayer or Multiplayer as coop (1-10).

I tested the map a few times on my dedicated server but dont expect it to be bug free, neverthrless up to patch 1.02 we had fun playing it. I would like to keep on working on it, as I got also several other DAC maps already done, but as far as the game keeps at Version 1.03 I don´t see any sense in updating the mission. Nevertheless feel free to post feedback for future enhancements.

The briefing is in german and english.

All DAC Credits belong to Silola of course!

Maybe we can have a coop round together sooner or later.

co1-10 DAC Stosstrup v0.1

Hello,

When I try to dl your file I get this message:

"You've reached your Free account limit. In order to be able to proceed downloading you need a Premium account."

There seems to be no way around not buying a premium account with this rather dubious download company (which I do not need), can you place the file at filedropper or in a public dropbox instead?

Thanks

Alan

Still works fine on my end.

Did u dl via uploaded.to before?

Renew your IP and ya should be fine again.

Hello,

I tried again the next day and it worked fine.

The mission is very detailed and complex a real work of art. Must of taken ages to build.

Great work thanks.

Alan

Great you like it!

Are ya playing it in Coop or SP?

Edited by Nephris

Hello,

SP but in MP mode so that I can respawn when killed.

Have started editing my own version too with lots of tanks in it. Just needed a big push in the right direction to get DAC working in IF44.

Thanks again.

Alan