Sign in to follow this  

Drive a t80 in a circle for $180

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 19 2002,00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ June 19 2002,08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol, how long before a know-it-all American tourist blows himself up?

COLINMAN<span id='postcolor'>

A: as soon as first one gets there<span id='postcolor'>

Take a look at the idiot with the pistol -- finger inside the trigger guard with a cocked hammer. wow.gif

gal47.jpg

That is why I wouldn't want to be around any of these nutcases. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ June 19 2002,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 19 2002,00wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ June 19 2002,08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol, how long before a know-it-all American tourist blows himself up?

COLINMAN<span id='postcolor'>

A: as soon as first one gets there<span id='postcolor'>

Take a look at the idiot with the pistol -- finger inside the trigger guard with a cocked hammer.  wow.gif

gal47.jpg

That is why I wouldn't want to be around any of these nutcases.  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nah its cos hes getting ready to pop one in that womans head ,just look at his evil stare wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InRange @ June 19 2002,09:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*shudders*

They're just asking for accidents with this.

Tourist: Hey, can I fire that?

Ukranian soldier: No, iz antitank

Tourist: Cool (picks AT4 up)

Ukranian soldier: No, no shoot

Tourist: Is this the end where the rocket comes out?

If you have seen the movie Commando, you can guess what will happen next.<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO

Exactly!

If I had the extra money laying around, I'd do this in a MINUTE.

I mean come on, what is the chance many of us non-military sorts will ever get a chance like this to play with cool military hardware. Hell, how many of us westerners would ever have the chance to say 'I drove a T-80 tank' biggrin.gif

Hehe...too bad they dont have a Hind. Hasharajima could pony up and make his fantasy a reality. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ June 19 2002,15:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><Snip>

Hehe...too bad they dont have a Hind.  Hasharajima could pony up and make his fantasy a reality. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Do you have any idea how many hours he'll have to put in at Best Buy to make that kind of money?

Of course, with his luck, the Hind would be attacked by 100 Grizzly bears just before he has an opportunity to board it. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ June 20 2002,01:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you have any idea how many hours he'll have to put in at Best Buy to make that kind of money?

Of course, with his luck, the Hind would be attacked by 100 Grizzly bears just before he has an opportunity to board it. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wahahahahaahah!

Course, if he's a teenager, he could bank ALL of his money while living at home with mom and dad. And maybe his parents are well off as well biggrin.gif

Funny thing is that while they dont list the Hind under their packages, they have a few pictures of them.

Ah well smile.gif

I wonder if a private citizen in a western country would be allowed to importa a T-64 or T-72? I'll go buy a lotto ticket, just in case tounge.gif

Aighs sad, the mod banned me for the black hawk down thread. Anywayz, this is still the old, yet turned over new leaf and HUMOUROUS! HASHA!!

Too bad the hind is not there, maybe they dun want the tourist the fly away with it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ June 20 2002,03:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is that Avon as commander on that tank? biggrin.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes and OFP prepared me for the experience. First I had to remove the dead bodies.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hasha @ June 20 2002,06:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Aighs sad, the mod banned me for the black hawk down thread. Anywayz, this is still the old, yet turned over new leaf and HUMOUROUS! HASHA!!<span id='postcolor'>

Wont you get rebanned? Or have they decided to let you play again?

Just remember:

If you engage your mouth before putting your brain in gear, it will almost always lead to trouble biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 19 2002,09:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Alaris military adventures<span id='postcolor'>

That site in Ukraine is for wimps. Mig 29 - phooey! How about an SU30 Flanker at Space Adventures in Mother Russia?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Of course, with his luck, the Hind would be attacked by 100 Grizzly bears just before he has an opportunity to board it.<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO, biggrin.gif

Why waste money on crappy Soviet Bloc equipment when I can use the Western equivalent and get paid for it? $1 U.S. to fire one round from a 9mm pistol?, I think not.

gal55.jpg

"So I have to pull this 'trigger' to make this 'gun' work?"

LOL, civies+heavy weapons = accident waiting to happen.

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why waste money on crappy Soviet Bloc equipment when I can use the Western equivalent and get paid for it? $1 U.S. to fire one round from a 9mm pistol?, I think not.

<span id='postcolor'>

Well, not everyone has the teperament or desire to join the reserves.  I'd love to be a Rocky Mountain Ranger (The CF Reserve unit stationed here)... but I have a problem with taking orders from someone with a double digit IQ wink.gif

As for 'crappy' soviet hardware... I'd take an AK47 over a C7 any day of the week smile.gif  Generally more reliable, and you can find spares in any third world nation you care to mention.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but I have a problem with taking orders from someone with a double digit IQ<span id='postcolor'>

I scored a 121, how about you? biggrin.gif

IQ test?

I have run into my fair share of 'Gomers' in the forces, but most guys with a rank of Master Corporal or above are just as intelligent as your average guy, somewhat like myself. Stupid people have a hard time getting promoted, but that doesn't mean you need common sense though. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd take an AK47 over a C7 any day of the week Generally more reliable, and you can find spares in any third world nation you care to mention<span id='postcolor'>

Old M-16's can be found in most parts of the world as well, not as much as Ak's though but they are there. Besides, when we (an Army) go anywhere, we bring plenty of supplies, so availability isn't an issue.

A C7A1 is a reliable weapon as any other, it just requires a bit more maintanence (ie: cleaning) than your average AK.

Tyler

137 actually.

And that's not a net test, but one administered in school smile.gif

I think my point was that the AK is a LOT more forgiving of field conditions than almost anything produced by the west. Though, I'd love to tote an FN-FAL smile.gif But I doubt we still use them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think my point was that the AK is a LOT more forgiving of field conditions than almost anything produced by the west.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, don't stick your C7 into a puddle of mud or let it get run over by something, and clean it before and after you fire it. Do those things, and you will be fine.

My C7A1 rarely jams on me, when it does, it's usually with blanks.

Tyler