Sign in to follow this  

Drive a t80 in a circle for $180

Alaris military adventures

Seems that Ukraina has figured out what to do with it's huge military: rent it to silly western tourists.

Want to fire a ZSU-23?

No problem: 1 shot for $180

Want to fly in a MiG-29.

No problem: A 30 minutes for $8000

I wonder what comes next?

Detonate a nuclear weapon for $500 + tax wink.gif

lol, isn't one of the Nsync guys going up into space?

One shot from a Zoo? That would be a little underwelming.

COLINMAN

Well, I think that is the most productive way of using an army now isn't it? No wars, no dying, no sitting idly in the barracks, but tourist extravaganza!

yup...seems like this has been ongoing since collpase of USSR. at first, milionairs were able to afford it, now to cheaper level.

now this gives me an idea.....BIS..r u pondering what I'm pondering? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ June 19 2002,08:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol, isn't one of the Nsync guys going up into space?<span id='postcolor'>

one space exploration i oppose. mad.gif

EDIT: just realized...DayGlow, Oligo and I posted at the same minute... tounge.gif

If I had the money I would go on the flying ones. The website made me laugh.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Duration of program is minimum 2 days:

1st day - preparation to flights

2nd day - flight;

We recommend 3-day program:

1st day - preparation,

2nd day - flight,

3rd day - rehabilitation.<span id='postcolor'>

lol, rehabilitation? What do they do to you?

Why on earth would anybody pay to be stuffed in a tank ?

This is what I find so scary with the idea:

gal13.jpg

gal41.jpg

Now imagine those two driving a tank wow.gifwink.gif

lol, how long before a know-it-all American tourist blows himself up?

COLINMAN

'Don't worry I know what i'm doing, I use these to kill deer all the time'

booom tounge.gif

let me be a sexist here....no women civilian should drive a tank....except one 'Mom'

anyway, i wonder if al-Qaeda might be interested in training there....ok...sorry for dumb thoughts....

but it would be real fun if BIS can get OFP lovers and see how close OFP is to reality...just like that time when CM sent some reporters to boxing school and put them on rings to show how good their boxing sim was.(one reporter got his nose broken) biggrin.gif

Hard to tell.. . The thing in the front is anyway a bayonet.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ June 19 2002,08:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol, how long before a know-it-all American tourist blows himself up?

COLINMAN<span id='postcolor'>

A: as soon as first one gets there

... and here I am clicking on this topic because I thought you were speaking of Volvo.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 19 2002,09:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">let me be a sexist here....no women civilian should drive a tank....except one 'Mom'<span id='postcolor'>

Now you're talking. All I need to do is find the arrow buttons and I'm off and away!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 19 2002,10:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">... and here I am clicking on this topic because I thought you were speaking of Volvo.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't think you can do that for only $180.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 19 2002,09:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Want to fly in a MiG-29.

No problem: A 30 minutes for $8000<span id='postcolor'>

Shows you what capitalism has done. When they started years ago, the price was $20,000 for this ride.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 19 2002,03:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 19 2002,09:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Want to fly in a MiG-29.

No problem: A 30 minutes for $8000<span id='postcolor'>

Shows you what capitalism has done. When they started years ago, the price was $20,000 for this ride.<span id='postcolor'>

Does that price include replacement helmet and uniform for the pilot in case you puke on him ?

No you have to pay an additional $100 for the rent of the helmet and the uniform before you bord the plane. I'm not kidding wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 19 2002,10:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does that price include replacement helmet and uniform for the pilot in case you puke on him ?<span id='postcolor'>

From what I understand, you would vomit in your own helmet. wow.gif

Lol! Have you seen the "About Ukraine" page on that site. Brings back good nostalgic memories of the good ol' Soviet era. I guess that they havn't changed their style much smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">MONEY

Currently the national currency is Hryvna. You may not leave the country with Hryvna, so be sure to spend them, or exchange them before you leave.

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Today we may recall many names of famous Ukrainians, which glorified Ukrainian state at various stages of its development in opinion of the whole world. Among them there are hetman Bogdan Khmelnitsky, national hero of Ukraine, and Taras Shevchenko, a great poet of Ukrainian nation, and Vladimir Vernadskiy, an outstanding scientist.

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Leonid Kuchma, present leader of the state, leads the country with confidence pursuing a course of reforms.<span id='postcolor'>

They would really need to go to the "CNN University of Propaganda" to see how modern day propaganda is supposed to look like wink.gif

*shudders*

They're just asking for accidents with this.

Tourist: Hey, can I fire that?

Ukranian soldier: No, iz antitank

Tourist: Cool (picks AT4 up)

Ukranian soldier: No, no shoot

Tourist: Is this the end where the rocket comes out?

If you have seen the movie Commando, you can guess what will happen next.

LAMAO@InRange biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ June 19 2002,08:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DayGlow @ June 19 2002,08:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol, isn't one of the Nsync guys going up into space?<span id='postcolor'>

one space exploration i oppose. mad.gif

EDIT: just realized...DayGlow, Oligo and I posted at the same minute... tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hopefully they'll leave him out there