Sign in to follow this  
Caselius

CO 43 Angriff

Angirff

Decided to post the topic of the mission here as well, because i want feedback so i can fix this and make other missions more enjoyable.

Story:

Last night the Soviets took the town of Baranow from us, we need to take it back with fast and powerful attack...

Background:

This is my first mission to Iron Front and my first COOP mission ever done on RV engine, i am not sure if this mission works well, it should. I made this yesterday when me and my friend wanted to play some COOP but we had finished all original missions, so i made this. After playing it with my friend i added briefing, more slots and armored vehicles so i could release this. Mission is quite hard as you never know where enemies are hiding.

This mission is also purely fictional and unrealistic, It's not based on any real battle.

How to install:

Put the .IFA to "Iron Front/MPMissions"

Bugs:

AI is sometimes stuck in group of 5 men, i think this is an AI bug not caused by mission. Mission should be working fine as i tested it and other people saw briefing and tasks, mission also ended when all objectives was done.

Thanks To:

The Stig aka John Smith, my friend and actually the one who got me make this mission.

Link:

Download