Sign in to follow this  
oksman

Trenches? Awesome combat TvT

Completly awesome haha. Be aware of trenches, they hurt :x

1.) How can you create THAT kind of fog/smoke?

2.) Where are these trenches (map and coordinates/area)?

:)

These are trenches added into the mission editor. You can place them via Empty > Trenches > Squad trenche

'bout the fog, I'm not sure I'll ask.

There is an Environmental Effects module thats in the editor that seems to create some dynamic effects like morning mists and such. There is also a weather module that adds things like actual 3D clouds in the sky.

I'll ask the guy who made the mission, I believe it's a script used in Arma 2, if you look for fog scripts in arma 2 you should be able to find it.

I'll ask where he got it specifically and I'll back to you!

Edited by Oksman

These are trenches added into the mission editor. You can place them via Empty > Trenches > Squad trenche

'bout the fog, I'm not sure I'll ask.

Can you or someone provide more info on how to place trenches? From the start menu I went in to editor and loaded a map, I don't have any options like Empty, Trenches, squad trenche? Is there somewhere else I need to be? I can place units and waypoints in the editor but no trenches. Thanks

Meanwhile I have found this script. Thanks!

Care you share it?

Can you or someone provide more info on how to place trenches? From the start menu I went in to editor and loaded a map, I don't have any options like Empty, Trenches, squad trenche? Is there somewhere else I need to be? I can place units and waypoints in the editor but no trenches. Thanks

First you have to create yourself. Place any unit, then "Empty" will appear. At least that's how it works in ArmA.