Sign in to follow this  
SaOk

SP/MP Missions by SaOk

Hi SaOk,

very epic vid and a good "flying" cam.

Awesome the hidden tanks and the unexpected attack from the wood, also the rerecorded airplane, nice to see...

Good job, Sir :)

Cheers

Hello,

These missions missions are brilliant thanks for making them.

Alan

New version 1.0 of the SP version is here with new intro cinema (seen above) and also new insertion location/task. There is also much optimization in scripts for better beformance and player have now custom identity. See the first post for download link(s). Remember to use the new official game patch 1.04 (or newer).

I will try to expand the mission much more during winter. And probably include the upcoming DLC in it or make a separate mission for it. Great to see this game finally working good.

Intro Cinema, 4 minute gameplay clip and outro cinema from the mission.

The mission won the competition, and should be included in the next official patch with many other missions that took part of it. :) Just installing the DLC - I will try to do new mission next with that content or include the americans to the "Operation Staszow"-mission.

Thanks nettrucker! :)

I've also admired your missions, Saok. Looking forward to playing this one.

Thank you. :) I am currently working on new dynamic whole map mission for the new obama beach map which be played as US teamleader.

SaOk, this new dynamic whole map mission for the new omaha beach map. Will it be SP or MP? I'd love to play this mission with other on a dedicated server.

SP version first, but I should be able to convert it into Coop very soon (in few days) after that. It have similar scripts with Operation Staszow plus some new features (optional high command, required radio presence in order to have access to high command...)

There is not yet MP version of the Battle of Szydlow, but I would like to do that at some point. Welcome to the forum btw. :)

Your looking for missions from Saok as per his thread title here or a mod he created?

As only IFA2 and IFA3 support modding, Iron front itself is not moddable so you must be referring to missions, correct?