I'm sorry but the question concerning modding and licenses didn't fell out of the sky

They asked for the right to use engine and create there own scenario , who know if they are not in negotiation after stability for tool license ? , for now they have obtain an ok to test in arma series , send to them vor vetting and addon is in, I can't see why or where this , Henny Penny we can't modify at all ,the end is nigh is from ? It's pure misinformation and terrible propaganda.

There is bigger legal problems than we know I'm sure but already they have at least made some compromise .

Simple answer to IR 1944, no mod allowed, no buying of the game, saving $$$ for ArmA 3.

Is there any news about this or progress?

I held off getting this to see how modding went, glad i saved my cash.

Shame, this could have been great...

I held off getting this to see how modding went, glad i saved my cash.

Shame, this could have been great...

Maybe a shame for you ..... It is great !

I been playing this everyday since the patch and having a blast

a few bugs but certainly no show stoppers...the real shame is all the people dissing such a great game that adds up to about the same cost as dinner. And I'll be playing this game for years

yep, mods are overrated big time... i always play only non-moded BI games.

campaign/missions builders on the other hand are the bomb!! :D

Nice for those who spend countless hours to deliver free mods to other community members...

OMG If you didn't/don't play ARMA2 with the Ace2 mod you REALLY are missing out. Also add some AI mods if you play single player and you will see how fun mods can be.

No mods on IF is like buying candy and eating it with the wrapper on, you will never know how sweet it could be.

I on the other hand, am not sure if I would still be playing vanilla if it weren't for all the mods. Each to their own but the content does matter ;)

While I prefer to play my games vanilla, as well, you have to admit some mods are just plain awesome, like CWR2. And like what this gentlemen says here:

Nice for those who spend countless hours to deliver free mods to other community members...

They're doing this for various reasons, whether they be artistic or functional, but they're doing it for free. I don't understand those that prefer I44 to Iron Front, but you can't say that I44 isn't deserving of some attention, it's still got a dedicated team of dudes putting their time and effort into it all for a simple "Good job! It's awesome!"

ayavadim, on 14 Jun 2016 - 13:44, said:

Oh god, this game is dead then.

Seriously?

You open a thread over 3 years old for this comment?

You obviously don't know that IFA3 lite exists.

Google it.

Only mod i would love to see would me DynaSound or JSRS for Iron front. Just player IFA 3 and its not the same, you cant just port such features into A3.